Let Them Speak

Chapter 52 - Darryn

I rolled onto my side and gazed down at Addison, who was wiped out. He was just about fallen asleep the moment we had ‘calmed down’. I sighed and curled up against him, tracing little patterns in his skin with my forefinger.

“Darryn,” he whispered and rolled closer to me, he was half-asleep.

“Hey there,” I whispered and wiped away a stray eyelash. He smiled sleepily.

“You know you mean everything to me, right?” He sighed and settled down to sleep again.

My heart jumped, stuttered then settled into a sped up beat of chaos. I smiled and rested my hand on his bare hip. There was nothing between, we were vulnerable and weak, but we found strength together. Who knows what would’ve happened if we hadn’t of had class together. We would never have gotten this close.

I heaved another sigh and untangled myself and rolled onto my back, not wanting to touch anyone at the moment.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep for the first time in a while.

“Darryn, I love you,” Addison whispered and smiled.

I smiled back.

“I love you back. You know that.” I whispered and crushed his lips with mine.

He whimpered.

I pulled back and blanched. Addison was covered in bruises and cuts, he was barely awake.

“Addi?” I whispered and I didn't know what to do to help.

He took a deep breath, then tried to speak.

I leaned down and caught a smirk from the corner of my vision.

“I never did,” he hissed and I gasped in pain from the knife plunged into my chest. I rolled off him and onto my back, my hands hovering around the hilt.

“Addi,” I gasped and he looked completely fine. No bruises, blood or cuts.

“You fell for every thing. You’re a foolish boy,” he spat and straddled me. I tipped my head back and tried to get more air. He gripped the hilt of the blade, and pulled it out with a sickening sucking sound.

The pain was unbearable.

“Would you like me to cut out your heart or mine?” He asked as if he was asking me what type of wine I'd like with dinner. I could hardly see straight. I lifted a hand to his face, he let me touch him.

“Mine, Addi, don’t hurt yourself,” I whispered and a smile tugged at my lips.

He grimaced.

He plunged the knife back into my chest and I screamed from the pain, arched my back and my eyes watered.

He did it a few more times and I was surprised that I was even awake still.

Then he held my heart out to me and it turned to ash between his fingers.


It was just a dream.

I woke sweating, gasping and crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Sorry guys, I was stuck....this one kinda sucked....
Read fluteprince's and my new slash? Razorblades
:3