Status: Feedback Please<3

Astonished Heart

Nice Meeting You

He didn’t even look at me still; he starred at the ground like I wasn’t even talking to him. “I’m fine” he finally said in his low yet soothing voice. He shuffled a little to a new standing position; his hands were in his pockets. “Well I hope the first project we do will be fun” I managed a smile and looked down at my heels that are now making my feet turn red. “Yeah, so where you from” he finally looked back up and smiled at me. His dimples peered out, making me melt inside. “I’m from Canada” a small laugh escapes my needed lip gloss lips. He laughs a little and sits down in the chair next to where I was sitting. “Nice another Canadian girl but I’m from Oregon” he smiled at me again as I took the seat by him again.
“Nice why’d you choose this college to go to” I looked into his eyes wondering. He looked down at the desks that came with the chairs. “Only one that accepted me how about you why did you choose this one” His voice was light now. He looked into my eyes now. “I want to be a nurse”. “That’s nice well it is nice meeting you Elizabeth” he smiles and stretches his long arm out for a handshake. I grab his hand without hesitation and give it a good shake. “Nice meeting you to Saden” then he gets up and walks back to his seat.

I smile and get up slowly to walk to Breanna’s side. She smiled and winked at me. “Elijah this is my best friend Elizabeth” she stretched a hand to point me out. “Nice meeting you Elijah” I smile his eyes were the brightest green matching his dark brown skater hair. His body was built his broad shoulders and his posture told us he worked out a lot. “Nice meeting you to Elizabeth” his lips playfully formed a smile as he looked me up and down. “Well we best get seated again, nice meeting you Breanna” he smiled again and walked to his seat. “Well how was Saden” Breanna turns to me and smiles as we walk to our seats.
“He’s very nice but quiet at times” I laugh and slowly sit’s back into my seat as well as Breanna does. “Well Elijah is hot” she grins widely at me then looks to the front. The teacher called for are attention. The teacher didn’t have much else to say till the bell rang for our next class. Breanna grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hall as we waited for Elijah and Saden to walk out. “Hey, were having a party you guys should come to it on Saturday” Breanna smiles at them, they both looked at us and smiled at the same time. “Sure” in unison they said each walked different ways after that. “They didn’t even ask where it was” a small laugh escapes my lips, making me alerted how high it sounds.

Breanna laughs at me and walks me to our Medical Terms class. We both loved kids and wanted to be a Neo Natal nurse. The class was huge, there were about 30 people already piled into it. We took the seats in the back and looked around. There was one girl who caught my eye, her eyes were sapphire, but her hair brought them out a lot. Her hair was auburn red. “Hey you can sit by us!” I gesture her to sit in the seat next to me. Something about the way she was looking around made me think she needed a friend.

“Thanks so much” she was out of breathe smiling well sitting down. Her bag was made of fabric as if she made it herself. “No problem, did you make that bag yourself?” I smile at her bag and eye it closely. “Yes I did, I love making things” she smiles and hands me a pencil case she made. It was leopard spotted with her name embroider on the side.”It’s pretty” I smile “Well I’m Elizabeth, this is Breanna” I point to Breanna who was doing her makeup again. “Huh what, oh hi!” she smiles at us as we start laughing. “I’m Clara” she smiles “Clara Iverson” she takes my hand and shakes it. “I always wonder why people don’t just hug” a laugh escapes all our lips as the teacher called for our attention.

The class went by fast; the teacher told us how we would be doing a lot of field trips and labs. My next class was with Clara, which was history. Then we ate lunch and headed to child care class. Today being the first day went be really fast. The only thing I could really think of was why was Saden quiet when I first said hi? I walked into our dorm and lay on the bed waiting for Breanna to get back.