Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter One

Gerard

I had wanted to meet him forever. He was one of my idols. When they said they would introduce me to him I stopped feeling like myself. I felt just like a fan. I wasn’t Gerard Way anymore… I was a fan, his fan! His manager was a small balding man, he led me into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor and twisted the key. The top floor was always locked. My heart was beating fast, I had nothing to say to him. I was so excited. The elevator got to the top floor and made a 'ding' sound as the doors opened. He held his hand out, gesturing for me to go forward. Normally I would have noticed that he was acting strange.
But I was going to meet him. And so it didn’t matter. I walked into the dark room alone. The elevator door closed behind me. I stood in the dark alone.

"Hello?" My voice challenged the silence.

And all of the sudden I felt uneasy.
I decided to leave, so I turned around and pressed the elevator button.

"Leaving so soon?" His voice came from behind me.

He was close, so close I could feel his breath on my neck.
I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I was scared.

Then he bit me. His teeth were sharp, and I felt them pierce my neck, I screamed out in pain. He sucked at my blood as I tried in vain to get him to release his grip on me. Then I felt weak. I gasped for breath. I couldn't breathe. My body started to shake. Then I realized I was dying. I felt his hands let go. My body dropped to the floor. The lights flicked on.
My chest was going to explode, I was in so much pain, no matter how many times I tried to draw breath nothing was happening I was suffocating. I saw him standing over me, covered in my blood.

"Holy fuck, you're not one of my fans, you're in a band, who are you, I've seen your face before."

He looked down at me his eyes wide. I couldn’t speak. My eyes rolled back into my head.

. . .

"What the hell did you do? He was not a little fan boy! Fucking hell John, he is a fucking star! Who the hell is he?" I had woken up, but I didn't dare move or open my eyes. I had no idea what was going on.

"I got him mixed up with the fan, I'm sorry." The man cried.

"Sorry! It's too late for sorry! He's already dead, John!"

"His name is Gerard Way, he is the lead singer of My Chemical Romance."

"Great, just fucking great. I'm going to kill you, John."

The other man cried out once more and then I heard a thud as his body dropped to the floor. Then he walked over to me.

"I know your awake, open your eyes." He commanded me.

My eyes sprang open involuntarily.

"You know who I am, don’t you?"

I sat up, eyes wide. I remembered him biting me, I remembered dying, why was I sitting here. I put my hand up to my neck, I felt the gaping hole.

"Answer!" He commanded once more.

"You are Trent Reznor, Lead singer of Nine Inch Nails." My lips moved without me. He nodded.

"Why did, what, I mean, Fuck what is going on here?"

"Well I am a vampire, obviously. I bit you by mistake, Gerard. I usually only eat my male fans, but my now dead manager brought you to me without noticing who you were obviously."

"Does that mean I'm a…. a….. a"

"yes Gerard you are now a vampire too."

"what but I can't…"

"Here, drink." He held out his wrist, I didn’t want to but for some reason whenever he told me to do some thing I couldn't help but obey.

My lips touched his skin and I could feel him moan as I my teeth broke his skin. His blood rushed into my mouth and I drank it, his blood was the most wonderful thing I had ever tasted. My body was tingling as I drank, it was turning me on. I felt his hand part my lips and his arm.

"that’s enough, Gerard." He said.

My breathing was fast. He smiled at me.

"I just set you free."

"I don’t understand." I said.

"When I turned you I became your master. To turn you I had to let you drink my blood once, to free you all I had to do was allow you to drink from me again."

"there are so many questions I have.." I said.

He nodded and answered all my questions. Things would be different now. I was Gerard Way, Lead singer of My Chemical Romance and vampire. Before long I had gotten the hang of life as a vampire and all the things that went with it. Killing, darkness, lust and the monster ego that came with all of it.