Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Ten

wiL Francis

I was satisfied slightly by little Gerard standing up to me. It pleased me to great lengths that he had such a strong spirit. But after a few days when he didn’t return I grew hungry for his blood, so I paced my house for many days. So much so that I was almost insane by the time my band members came to see me again.

"wiL we've had enough of waiting, the tour must go on."

"Right now I could care less about the band I want..." I stopped when I realized what I was about to say.

'What is it master?'

'William, two days have I wasted, two days I have agonized over the taste. I must have it. Get over here.'

Sighing slightly I went up to my master.

'Master,' I said softly again as he bit down into my neck.

I often asked him why he would go crazy with out my blood. He would only ever tell me that my blood was tainted to his body. He couldn’t stand not feeding on me.


Before I had only tasted just blood. Never ever had I wanted a certain persons blood. Now I knew what my master thought of me. I wanted Gerard, I wanted his blood, I wanted his body, I wanted his everything.

Gerard, Gerard, Gerard.

I bit my nails in frustration. "I want a break."

"What! You cant! We need to go into the recording studio!"

I want a break so I can go and get Gerard, I looked at my band members. What was the point of them even being alive, to play instruments? How boring.

I pulled Nick aside and went into my room. "Nick! I need to feed!"

"Off me master?"

"No I want the rest of them, Jake, Jake and angel."

"Why is that master?"

"I want them to be vampires that’s not hard to understand is it?"

"No master I suppose not, but their free will."

"What about my free will? What about me? I didn’t choose this life I have been living for hundreds of endless years, I had no choice so I refuse to let their life go on, they don't understand what its like to be a vampire!"

"Yes master" Nick said sadly, knowing his friends were so against it.

I paused in thought, this would make things different. They wouldn’t be my allies anymore, no they would be mere slaves.

I looked over to Nick awaiting my orders. This isn't what I had wanted, I needed to focus.

I wished nick was still himself, he would be able console my animal instincts, he had always understood before.

"Tell the others to go back home, we tour tomorrow." I said to Nick.

"As you wish." He said before leaving me in the confides of my room.

I walked to my chair and sat hatching a plan, I needed domination, I wanted power. Distracted by illusions of grandeur I didn’t notice my cat stalk up to me. She rubbed up against my leg, I leant over and picked her up.

"You understand me don’t you Buki?" I cooed to her as she nuzzled into my neck.

I walked over to the dresser and gave her a fresh sprig of catnip, she took it and sat on the end of my bed chewing it. I grabbed my coat and went out hunting.

The next day as soon as the sun had gone down I met my band mates at the tour bus to continue the tour. We had a string of dates dotting through the country. This time I planned to make it count. When we left this tour our domination would take place, The end of this tour would mark a new level in our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading ^_^

Please comment If you like this story, I really like to hear different opinions on my stories.