Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Eleven

Gerard Way

It was during the day, my body knew that much I woke up feeling light headed, weak, I knew it was time again to drink. As I strolled down to the kitchen of the My Chemical Romance household I silently thanked the stars that all of my band members liked to keep the house dark, l there was no sign of sunlight even in the kitchen. I stared at the fridge Then I remembered There wasn’t anything in there for me, not anything that would satisfy this hunger, this thirst.

I walked around the house searching for any sign of life. Apparently no one was home, well at least I didn’t think there was anyone home till I heard screaming coming from the basement. It was Ray. I ran in the direction of the basement, I was on the top floor of the house when I heard the scream and by the time I got back into the kitchen the screams had subsided and there was silence.

I walked over to the doorway that lead to the basement, my fingertips quivered when I reached for the handle, I could smell it blood.

I pulled the door open, It was dark, pitch black down there. I grabbed hold of the rail and walked down the steps, I swatted around for the cord to switch the light on, when I felt the cord in my fingers I pulled down hard. Light illuminated the room and for a second I was temporarily blinded. My vision came back to me slowly, until I blinked.

There was Blood splattered all over the room, Mikey sat in the middle of the room on the floor, his legs spread out wide, like a three year old playing with toys, Licking blood off of his bass guitar. Ray was lying face down on the concrete, I could see his neck, it was butchered open blood spewing from the gaping hole.

"What have you done?" I whispered, I hadn't seen anything like this before.

"Yes, what have I done indeed." Mikey retorted, "you see Gerard, you did this, you bit me, made me like this..."

"I never made you like this." I said looking down at Ray.

He smiled, putting his bass on the floor and standing up. "No I suppose you didn't make me like this. That was me, the whole biting routine, that’s fun for a while, but you know, it gets outdated. Pretty soon you want a little bit more, more of a reaction, more I don’t know, respect?"

He stepped towards me, his clothes were drenched in blood, the stench was so thick in the air that I could almost taste it, I could feel the restrain slipping away.

"Is he dead?" I asked shakily.

"He is dead. For now anyway. He will be coming back, I assure you of that."

He was so close now, I could feel his cold breath on my face, the blood, I could smell it on his breath, I wanted it.

"But his neck, its broken." I said looking over his shoulder to Ray.

"I've been experimenting, Gerard, he will live, he will be one of us but he will be alive, in a matter of speaking."

He started to place little kisses on my neck. I inhaled sharply.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Just relax, Gerard, give into it, its too strong to resist, bite me, then take me." he pushed me back onto the steps and started kissing me.

I broke from the kiss and sunk my fangs into his neck, his body stopped went rigid for a second before he sighed in pleasure.

"That’s it Gerard, I taste good don't I?"

His blood was thick, and powerful, he had been hunting, he tasted like god. I drank till I felt drunk. I pulled away from him, he smiled at me, it was all over for me from that moment on, I ripped the shirt of his back , I didn’t stop there, we undressed each other before I pushed him back onto the floor so that I was on top of him. I didn't know if he was expecting it or not but I pushed straight inside of him. He inhaled sharply and looked up at me, his eyes were filled with lust, he too was drunk on blood, he had bitten his lip. I took this as an open invitation to continue playing my part in this twisted sin.

Mikey arched his back and I lost all control. I blacked out, the next thing I remember was opening my eyes, my teeth were deep in Mikey's chest, he was stroking my hair as his blood was pooling in my cheeks.

I pulled away from him to see two purple holes in his skin. Mikey smiled at me.

"I thought you were going to be there forever."

"What happened?"

Mikey just laughed, "I think you were really hungry."

I put my clothes back on and looked over to Ray. "When will he wake up?"

Mikey tilted his head to the side, "a day or so, he is pretty messed up."

I turned from Mikey, I was unnerved by his distinct change in personality. How had I not noticed the change?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey There, thanks for reading This Far, while you're here would you mind Leaving a comment?

Thanks so much to SheOfDelusion, together we are slowly editing the world away in the quest to be better writers.

We will get there! *Shakes Fist*