Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Four

This is in wiL's pov.

After the show the guys went out to eat, I went back to the tour bus to sleep. There was no point in me going out to watch them eat, I was tired. I needed to sleep. The driver was off for the night, but from the second I stepped on the bus I realized I was not alone. I walked through to the lounge. Michaela, Nick's girlfriend was sitting on the couch all alone.

"wiL, hey I didn't think you'd be here."

I looked into her eyes, I could tell she had something she was hiding. "What is it that you want Michaela?" I asked.

She pulled a who me look. I wasn’t buying it. "I've been watching you, lately, WiL. You're plenty more exciting than, Nick."

"What the hell has that got to do with anything?" I asked as she got up off of the couch and sashayed towards me. I felt my stomach turn, she was so obvious.

"I want you to.." she ran her fingers down my chest, stopping at my navel.

I grabbed her hand, in a tight grip that made her wince in pain. "I didn't know you were like this, I'll be informing Nick of this as soon as he gets back, he's a good friend of mine, and he certainly does not deserve a whore like you. "

"What?" she asked in horror. "I'm not I just.."

I left her in the lounge and went to my room. Girls like that just piss me off, poor Nick. I fell asleep listening to her movements around the bus. I awoke to the sound of nick banging on my door.

"wiL, god, please wake up!"

I climbed out of my bed; Nick wouldn’t wake me for any reason. I unlocked my bedroom door, I opened it.

"wiL she's dying, she tried to kill herself! Please!"

I looked up and down at my band mate; he was covered in a woman's blood.

"what is it that you want me to do, Nick?" i asked him cooly.

"She's dead, wiL, bring her back, god, please bring her back!"

I followed him to the bathroom, there she was, nicks girlfriend of two years, lying on the bathroom floor, he had pulled her from the tub, her blood was everywhere. It was almost like a dinner invitation.

"Nick, if I bite her, and it may already be too late, she won't be the same Michaela"

"I don’t care I love her wiL I do! Please, please."

I shook my head at the pathetic site in front of me, he was on his knees.

"Get up, nick. I'll do this, but on one condition,"

"I don’t care just bring her back."

I pulled him closer to me so that I was hugging him. It was certainly not a move in to comfort him. I moved my hand up to his spiky red and black hair.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"My condition…" I answered allowing my teeth to pierce his skin, taking the first taste of my friend's pure blood.

Nick was good, he didn’t move once. He understood what this meant, he had seen it before, and even as the panic of his body dying was staring to crawl across his lungs, he was still.
And then the vampire in me awoke, I wanted to drink it all and then clean these walls with my tongue, but my body knew restraint. I would, could drain the whore.

I dragged his body in it's coma like state to the couch I opened his mouth and cut my wrist with my nails, I allowed my blood to drop into his mouth.

I walked to the bathroom, he would not awaken for a bit yet and he would be needing my attention. I looked at her lifeless body on the floor. I had indeed never done this before and I didn’t know how long it was after a person died that they had before they couldn’t be brought back. She had lost a lot of blood, it reminded me of her dignity, lost from her body, never to be returned yet it was still there she had just lost it, and now it was just another stain on the walls.

I pick up her head; she was limp and cold, although there is still a slight hint that she was alive a little while ago. There is some warmth somewhere in her body. I didn’t want to turn her, making vampires out of people like her really was a waste. I put my lips to her open wounds, she really had cut herself up bad, the lacerations would scar heavily, I could taste her blood, stale and slightly congealed.

I snapped out of my trance just before she was drained. She was a rotten piece of fruit, just before it was past the point of being safe to eat, Sickly sweet, you can't help but savor the taste but you know you shouldn't eat it because it's bad for you, but if you don’t eat it, it will be left for the maggots to devour and why waste some thing that was once so beautiful?

I forced my blood past her blue lips. Truth was I didn’t care if she didn’t make it, she really didn’t do any thing for me. Nobody had made me feel that way for over a decade. I left the bathroom the way it was, I had drank my fill. Nick would find me when he needed me.

I sat on the end of my bed and watched the TV screen blankly, it was music news, boring and completely unimportant to me as I lay back down to sleep.

A week had passed since that night. Nick and Michaela were happily feasting off each other like sick little animals, with no conscience. To bring him under control I would have to make him stop seeing her for a while.

Our manager reminded us to hire suits to go to the awards ceremony. Angel and the two Jake's refuse to speak to me because I turned Nick and none of us has spoken about it. I think they're scared of me now but none of them knew he begged me to do it.

I picked out a suit and walked back into my room. The awards were on the next day. I knew that I would be going alone; the other guys had decided to take a break from the tour since Nick wouldn’t play the bass, or couldn’t play. He was still an animal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Next Chapter