Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Seven

Gerard Way

I tried to ignore the feelings in my gut. Tried. But he was just so confident. And I just... Wasn't.

"Mikey" I whispered.

"Huh what is it Gee?" Mikey could hear the concern in my voice.

"Can we go?"

"AND THE AWARD GOES TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, NICE ONE!"

Not, now goddamit. All the cameras in the place zoomed in on my face, I looked up to the screen, there was my pale pasty white face staring back at me.

I started to feel sick in my stomach, how many other vampires can see me, how many are there out there even? And then there's that guy that's in this hall, I mean I didn't even know who he was...

"Guys get up there!" Our manager said.

Every one stood up except fro me, I just did not want to go up there I did not want to be a spectacle.

Mikey turned to look at me, "Gerard? Are you coming?" He asked.

I shook my head, "It's like I was going to tell you Mikey I don't want to be here I want to go away from here, like now, like five minutes ago."

Mikey grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a stand.

"Gerard don't do this here alright?" He whispered into my ear.

I furrowed my brow and followed the guys up to the stage. Bob took the award into his hands and held it over his head.

Presenting the award was skanky Paris Hilton and some American idol reject with crazy hair. I smiled and nodded. Bob and Frankie made a show of fighting for the award and thanked their parents. Ray thanked almost the entire state of New Jersey. Mikey thanked mom, dad, Elena. They moved away from the mike stand so I could say something.

I didn't want to say anything and I couldn't come up with anything to say off of the top of my head.

"Um, err, thanks?"

The rest of my band, and probably the rest of the world stared at me, completely dumbstruck. I made way for the steps as they cued the music. I grabbed Mikey by the arm and walked straight past our table. And straight outside. Round the corner, into and alleyway. We were both puffed out and I sat on the ground. Catching my breath.

"What the fuck is going on with you!!"

I sighed and told him about the stranger in the bathroom.

"What the fuck? Gerard, you've never been scared of anyone before in your life! Why the hell start now? You're just acting all weird cos your hungry! Now let's go get something to eat, ok?"

I thought about it. Mentally it made sense but there was just some strange feeling about that guy. We heard giggling. Two girls walked past the alley way
two skanky girls.

Mikey's eyebrows raised and he walked to the edge of the alleyway to get a better look.

"See them Gee? They were some hot chicks; we should go see what there up to"

I screwed my face up. "Mikey those chicks were skanky as hell, I hate girls like that how come you always go for easy whores?"

Mikey shrugged and walked back to sit next to me.
I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket. There must be someone in here that we can... Then I saw the number of these two really nice fan girls I met, Lozz and Lexi.

I fumbled to get to my feet and dialed the number of our driver. I told him where we were and he came pretty fast, mumbled something about being in the area. We didn't ask just got in the limo and took off our ties. Mikey took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

"Dammit these things make my eyes sore!" He said, placing his glasses on the seat next to him.

"Your glasses?" I asked.

He nodded. "I think being a vampire has fixed my eyes, any way where are we going?"

"Um, oh yeah!" I pressed the button that dialed their number.

"Hello?"She asked out over the phone.

"Lozz?" I asked.

"Who is this?"

"Um, well," How do I ask a girl half my age out?

"look, I'm busy watching the awards!"

"Lozz, Its Gerard."

"Gerard who?"

I laughed a little. "It's Gerard Way."

I heard a thud and a lot of screaming.

"HOMFG LEXI! LEXI ITS GERARD WAY ON THE PHONE!!!"

Then more screaming. Mikey heard all the screaming and raised his eyebrows.

"Gerard how old are these girls?"

Once the screaming stopped a very squeaky voice came back on the phone.

"Um, hi, this is Lexi, um if you don't mind, Gerard, why are you calling us?"

"We'll if you're watching the awards then you'd know we just won an award and we, that is Mikey and I wanted to know if you and Lozz wanted to come out and celebrate with us?"

Silence on the other end whilst they decided what it was that I meant by saying that.

"Um, I hope you don't get offended but, were only 14, and were not that sort of girls."

I laughed. "It's entirely innocent, we didn't mean like that, its just that when I met you two I really thought you were nice and I wanted to kind of go to Starbucks anyway, not alcohol or drugs, and certainly no sex, just hanging out with some cool people what do you say?"

"Um, Maybe I should check with my mom."

She sounded uneasy.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

She gave me her address and I gave the paper to the driver. Before Mikey and I could talk about how it would go we were there.

I got the driver to beep the Horn and the two girls came running out. Man they really were young. Looking at them, kind of made me feel guilty. But Mikey didn't waste any time in patting the seat next to him so that one of them jumped over and sat herself next to him.

Mikey smiled to me. And I signaled for the driver to take us to my house. We made small talk on the way there.

When we got to my house I led them into the lounge room. I could see the bloodlust in his eyes.
I turned the stereo on; I played the old Killers Cd.
And walked over to where Mikey was sitting, I sat next to one of the girls Mikey was next to the other, Mikey and I were next to each other.

We didn't say anything as we bit onto their necks simultaneously. At fist they screamed, while they could, but as they started to die, mostly all you could hear was the gasping for breath.

Mikey had made a complete mess of the girl he was draining, her blood was all over the couch dripping onto the floor. Whilst I had stayed with the bite on her neck and was contently draining her from there.

I never realized how hungry I was till her blood started to run dry. I discarded her limp, lifeless, bloodless body.

Mikey and I sat on the couch, Lexi and Lozz's bodies at our feet. I turned to face Mikey. His eyes is a trance.

"Gerard?" He asked.

"Mm?"

"You have blood, on your face; right..." He leaned in close to my face and dragged his tongue from my jawbone upwards.

"There." he breathed into my neck.

I tried to ignore the shivers that shot right up my spine. I looked closely at his lips, he had blood on them.

"Mikey..."

He crashed his lips into mine. I was in shock. But the taste of the blood made me kiss back. There was something behind this, but it just felt good and his hands allover my body. But it's taboo. Its the blood that makes us feel this way, so I pulled back.

Mikey just smiled at me. "Some thing the matter?" He asked, breathlessly.

"It's the blood that makes us feel like that, we really shouldn't."

Mikey nodded. "I didn't even realize what was happening." He said.

This whole vampire thing could prove to be more dangerous than I had expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you xXxlikepiXiedustxXx This one was so for you ^_^