Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Eight

wiL Francis

After the awards, I scanned the area for Gerard. He was nowhere to be seen, I had to see him again, not want to, had to. He must have run away, I chuckled at the thought, Gerard Way running away from me, little old wiL.

I asked my manager to introduce us.

"Are you kidding? Do you know how hard it is to get a phone conversation with one of the guys from My Chemical Romance?"

I rolled my eyes, "Larry I don’t care if you have to sell your first borns' soul to get an interview, get one."

Larry frowned as I picked at my nails. I Wanted to meet him in my quarters, my home in Seattle.

"Two days, Larry. I want Gerard Way in my house."

He gulped hard, "I can try, wiL that’s the absolute best I can do."

"Great well make it a bit late, seven-ish, that way we might get a bite to eat."

"wiL it might-"

"Seven, two days, see you then."

I stepped into my limousine, getting Gerard Way might be a hard task but getting a new manager would not be. I smiled, now for poor Nick, such a tragedy.

Arriving at the tour bus Jake D, Jake W and Angel were sitting outside of the bus scowling as they saw me get out of the limousine. I walked up to them.

"We need to talk." Jake said.

"Kay, Wormbald, talk."

Jake looked around, "Here?"

I looked around the blackness of the night; I smelled for humans, I could not smell a single soul or hear a thing.

"Here is fine." I said.

"You turned Nick against his will, we made a pact, an oath, and you broke that."

I put my hands up in front of me. "Before we go there let me explain."

"Explain what? He's in the bus tearing it apart."

I frowned, he was still servant like.

"Now first things first, Michaela, Nicks' girlfriend, she came on to me."

"What? What a fuking whore-face!" Angel said

"Yeah I always knew she was no good." Grumbled Jake D.

"Well I wasn’t having Nick going out with a skank like that so I told the little bitch the first thing I was going to do was tell Nick about her."

"Yeah, that’s like you wiL, we know that."

I nodded I knew they will always trust me as long as I told them the truth.

"Well she begged me not to and I refused, Nick and all of you are very valuable to me, you are my friends. I slammed my door and slept, but later on I was woken by Nick screaming and crying, naturally it upset me to see him like this, he lead me to the bathroom, well I saw blood, lots of it, this overwhelmed me a bit, I am but a mere creature of the night. He kept screaming, she's dead, she's dead! She quite clearly was, but Nick kept saying it to me as if I could change that. Her wrists sliced to ribbons, she was very far gone, he begged for me to 'do something' well I wasn’t going to her and have her bite him so I did what I had no choice to do, I bit him first, then her."

"But that’s what we're worried about; the two of them are sucking each other dry."

I laughed at this, one, because this is one; theoretically impossible and two; she's dead now all that's left of her is that skanky dress she wore.

"You don't have to worry about that Michaela is dead."

"How?"

"I killed her, she was just a predator, she was just riding us for the fame, another common star-fuker. I told you boys that when you're with me your safe, I'll never let any human hurt you and as for vampires, vampires will never hurt you. I will look after Nick. He'll be back to normal soon, okay I promise."

"Okay" They all said in unison.

"So if that’s it then I'd like to sleep now."

-Two days later-

After everything that had happened to Nick he was quite settled, and was starting to act normal. My very shaky manager had managed to grab Gerard Way, and was currently en-route to my house. I had asked all the help to leave I wanted be perfectly alone with Gerard, it was time someone taught him to be a real vampire.

I sat in my chair swirling bad wine waiting for his arrival. Anxiously.

The doorbell rang. I carefully strode to the front door in the air of confidence.

I opened the door to see not one Way but the brother as well.

"I-I-I- hope you don’t mind but I-I- brought my brother that's okay right?"

Quickly I allowed my eyes to scan up and down his brothers' body he was scared but did not show it unlike Gerard. I allowed myself to think aloud, "Okay indeed."

I lead them inside up the stairs and in to my bedroom, Gerard rather, held back.

"What's the matter?" I asked Gerard who paused at the door.

"It's a bedroom."

I chuckled at this. "There are chairs, but personally I prefer this big comfy bed," I smiled sitting on my triple king sized bed.

Mikey was the first and probably most eager. He sat beside me hugging his knees. Gerard only sat on the very edge of the bed.

"So boys, you're both vampires. Fresh meat, care to elaborate?"

"It wasn’t my fault, I didn’t ask to be bitten," Gerard spat.

"Clearly you're not enjoying being a vampire, correct?"

There was no response.

"Well it's not exactly a walk in the park is it?" Mikey said.

I laughed. "When was the last time you two fed?" I asked.

"The awards show night."

I tried so hard not to let my mouth hang agape, "You don’t feed daily?"

"No are you supposed to?" Gerard asked timidly.

I laughed again. "My, my, how are you ever supposed to be strong if your starving?"

The two of them just blushed
I peeled my shirt off button by button.

"What are you doing?" Gerard asked.

"You two must be starving, here drink as much as you'd like."

Mikey lunged at me but I grabbed him before his teeth hit his skin.

"Now now you two came here together now you can feed together, come Gerard" I said extending my hand out to him, still ever so weary he took my hand and I pulled him gently to my side Mikey on the left Gerard on the right.

"Be gentle," I laughed, and in perfect symmetry they broke my velvet skin.

Instantly the pain ignited my heart and lungs, my breathing became labored as the lust between my legs began to grow.

"Ahh." I let out a sigh of pure ecstasy.

The best thing about being a vampire is the sexual stuff, drinking, being drunk from its like orgasaming over and over. I don’t drink without sex, it just doesn’t happen.

I allowed them to drink for a time till I wanted my share. I broke away from them, smiling, as I saw my beautiful blood on their stained almost innocent lips. They too were feeling a little hot under the collar, they tried desperately to look away from each other, it was obvious they wanted to fuk like rabbits.

Their little show was making me hungry for their blood and bodies.
I crawled over to Mikey and kissed his lips, oh I love the taste of my own blood breaking the kiss I waved my hand over his face.

"Sleep now," I said silently so Gerard wouldn't hear, Mikey slid down onto the floor into a deep sleep.

I went next to Gerard. "An eye for an eye." I said grabbing his neck, tasting his weak, human like blood, but with a bit of ethnicity to others.
Gerard threw his head this way and that in moans of ecstasy.

After I had my fill I pulled my swollen lips from his bleeding neck. And flipped him over so I was on top of him.

Gerard shocked at first was the first to dive for my lips and as we kissed feverishly my cold hands reached down for his hard on. He made this little squeak but it wasn’t a motion for me to stop so I kept going, he was full on fuking my hand till he said, "Wait!"

I removed my hand but in looking down he still needed something.

"I suppose you want me to be on top then?" I whispered in his ear.

Gerard's eyes grew wide as I opened my zipper dropping my skinny jeans in seconds. I pointed to the draw beside my bed sure enough he grabbed the lube and rubbed himself up and down.

When he was ready I slid myself down onto his hungry cock.

Wow he felt good inside me and those delectable little moans as I made my way up and down his shaft. All Gerard could manage were little cries of oh and ah as I started to go faster, "More." He yelled and I obeyed going faster and faster, blood rushing through both of our bodies until finally he came with a shaking stop.

Panting though not yet satisfied I pulled myself off him. Gerard just collapsed back into the bed.

I took a moment to look at his body, he was not fat nor skinny, and just a bit toned, in the right places.

I smiled as I passed him a towel to wipe himself off.

"I never…."

"Never?"

"Never fuked a guy before." He smiled.

"Well now there's a first time for everything," I smiled in return.

"Why is it that every time I drink I want it so badly?"

I laughed

"We vampire are a very sexual being, look at how the media portrays us, tall, dark, handsome, debonair, charming, sexy, well mannered gentlemen."

"Yeah," he puffed.

"The urge comes from the lust for the blood. Blood pumps through our bodies at lightning fast when we or anyone for that matter have sex.
You can smell it, you can taste it in the sweat, all that emotion is as strong as the urge to drink blood.
Now, dear Gerard come hither and I shall make love to you once more before..."

"Before?" he asked taking my hand, I flipped him over so he was on all fours and quickly applied lubricant to the both of us.

"Before I make you mine." I said slamming into him inducing a blood curdling scream.

"Yes that’s it, let me feel it!" I yelled pushing in and out of him with fire in my eyes, all the veins, all the blood, through the skin on his back I could see it all.

Faster, faster the faster I went, the more he screamed, the more blood pumped through his veins. I wanted it, I wanted it all.

"All your blood, Gerard, give it to me!" I yelled.

Gerard just cried underneath me.

Unsatisfied with his answer I placed each of my hands on his shoulder blades and dug my fingernails deep into his skin and dragged all the way down.

This little motion ripped into his skin causing him to scream in agony and blood to reign out supremely.

The sight was too much for me as I came over and over inside of my little toy.

Slowly I pulled out relieving Gerard immensely, I don’t think it was as fun or enjoyable for him as it was for me.

I licked his wounds, savoring the taste of his sweat and blood, my soul contempt for a while I let him go.

Slowly he rolled over his face white with fear.

"Whatever is the matter?"

"I don’t know if what we just did was right, I feel kind of violated."

I laughed at this, this kid, he's hilarious. "Join me Gerard."

"In what?"

"World domination."

This caused him to laugh loudly, and as the spell started to wear off Mikey started to stir.

Gerard looked at my face and stopped laughing.

"Wait your fuking serious?"

"Indeed."

"Serious about what? Hey why are you two naked? Did I miss something?"

"Never mind, Michael." I said.

"Think about it Gerard, together we could rule, together we can take over, over them all."

"You're insane," Gerard laughed. I began to grow angry.

"Well it's quite simple." I said putting my pants on, watching as Gerard did the same.

"What's simple?"

"You either join me or die."
♠ ♠ ♠
Living on Coffee and Cigarettes

Comment, because it was that good ^_^