Love Twitch

Mood Swings

It’s been a month and you are watching Jeremy doing flips with Ronnie since Nuclear Cowboyz
are starting up again, Tony and Katrina are playing Tag with Deegan two older kids. You are texting your friend Sara when Jeremy came and smile at you.

“How are you doing?” Jeremy asks.
“I’m good love,” You said.
“Ok we done for today, how about we go out?”
“Not today ok love.”
“Anything you want.”

He helps you stand up and kiss your lips. You smile and walk back to the house with the kids. You get in the house and run to the bathroom and throw up. Katrina looks at you.

“Abby are you ok?” Katrina looks at you.
“What is the smell?” You ask.
“Taka is cooking diner remember, he has his friends over.”
“Right.”

You leave and go to yours and Jeremy’s bathroom and brush your teeth. Jeremy looks at you as he comes in to bathroom.

“What wrong?” Jeremy asks.
“The house smells.”
“It’s good food.”
“Smells make pregnant people throw up.”
“Oh, what you want to eat tonight? I won’t make you eat food that makes you throw up.”
“Thanks.”

Jeremy kisses your lips and goes out. You lay in bed not felling good after throwing up. Tony came in and looks at you.

“Mommy you not coming to dinner?” Tony asks.
“No I don’t feel good and the food is making me sick,” You said.
“Jeremy is telling me it’s good.”
“I bet it is, the smell is getting to me and making me sick because I’m pregnant, try it ok.”
“Ok Mommy.”

Tony came and hugs you.

“Mommy,” Tony said.
“Yeah Buddy?” you ask.
“Can Jeremy be my new Daddy?”
“Maybe I don’t know really.”
“Don’t know what Babe?” Jeremy asks.

Tony ran away and Jeremy looks at him then at you.

“He wants you to be his new Daddy,” You said.
“Really?” Jeremy ask.
“Yeah.”
“Is that the first time he ask?”
“The first he ask if you can be. The other times is If you going to be.”
“So he wants me too?”
“Yeah.”
“Katrina wants you to be her new Mommy.”
“Interesting.”

Jeremy goes and opens the windows up. There is a knock on the door. Jeremy opens it and you see Taka.

“Food for Abby,” Taka said.

You smell it and throw up in the bathroom.

“I said no, this is why I told you to get the kids to eat it, Abby can’t be out the food is making her sick!” Jeremy yells.
“Food makes no one sick,” Taka said.
“She is pregnant. It mess with the fucken women.”
“Is some one PMSign” Ronnie asks.
“Out before Abby can’t even be in her own room.”
“What wrong with her?”
“She doesn’t want my food,” Taka said.
“She is pregnant, and the smell is making her sick. Out and no more cooking while Abby is pregnant and she be coming in.”
“Ok Twitch.”
“Good”

He slams the door. You go and you cuddle up to Jeremy for the rest of the night and fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET