Love Twitch

Cowboyz

You are in the bedroom looking at Nursery things so you can start on Alex’s room since nothing is done in it. Jeremy is off at Cowboys tour and Katrina is spends the night at Deegan’s house but Johnny stayed in a guest room. Johnny comes in and looks at you.

“What you doing?” Johnny asks.
“Looking at nursery sets so he can have a room soon,” You said.

Johnny laughs and looks at you.

“Are you ok?” Johnny asks.
“No my baby boy died but I have to be strong for Jeremy’s two kids,” You said.
“They are yours too. Katrina loves you and had to fight to get out of the house this weekend.”

There is a knock on the front door and Alex start crying from his bassinet. You set the lap top down and grab Alex before going and opening the door. You see Marissa.

“Katrina really isn’t having fun,” Marissa said.
“Its fine, I have to step up to be her mother sometime,” You said.
“Yeah I guess, is that an engagement ring?”
“Yeah we got engage a day before the accident.”
“He is a cute baby.”
“Thanks”

Marissa laughs and Katarina looks at you.

“You look tired baby girl. Go lay down and take a little nap,” You said.
“No,” Katrina said.
“You can go lay down on my and Daddy’s bed, I be in there.”
“Ok.”

Marissa hands you a bag.

“Do you need any help?” Marissa asks.
“No you got kids, I can handle this,” You said.
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.”

She leaves and you go and put Katrina’s bag down, and go inside the room to see Katrina lying down on your side. You go and kiss her head while laying Alex down and change his diaper. Katrina move so you sit down then move to cuddle in to your side.

“Why did you come home early?” You ask.
“I missed you,” Katrina said.

You kiss her head and your phone rings. You grab it and smile seeing its Jeremy.

“Hello,” You said.
“Hey how are you?” Jeremy asks.
“I’m good Jeremy are you ok?”
“Yeah, how is Alex doing?”
“He’s great.”
“Johnny helping you out?”
“Yeah.”
“Good so what you doing?”
“Looking at nursery things, so I have some idea to what I want to do with it.”
“What about me?”
“You like whatever I do in it.”
“Ok, let me call Marissa to talk to Katrina because it’s the time I said I call her, but I just want to check up since I just landed.”
“She came home.”
“Why?”
“She missed home.”
“Ok let me talk to her.”
“Don’t get mad at her she will be as much help as Johnny is.”
“I won’t.”
“Ok here princess it’s daddy”

She grabs it and you get your computer and start looking at nurseries again. She hang up on Jeremy and she point to a nursery of Jungle animals.

“That is cute,” Katrina said.
“Should he have a jungle nursery?” You ask.
“Yeah.”
“Ok let’s order it, can you get me my wallet form my purse.”
“Ok Abby.”

She goes and hand it to you. You type it in and order the crib and the cloths form the one you like. You guys watch some movies before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set