Love Twitch

Dress Shopping

It’s a week later and you are watching Jeremy ride. Ashley comes and looks at you.

“When are you getting a dress?” Ashley said.
“I don’t know,” You said.
“Ok then let’s go tell Jeremy bye and you can come with me.”

You look at her.

“I want Jeremy there,” You said.
“No,” Ashley said.
“It is the only thing Jer shown a real want to know about the wedding. I can’t say no because of a stupid tradition.”
“He shown a interest in this really over food?”
“Yeah we set things up for Saturday and some places in LA.”
“How many dresses are you getting?”
“Come.”

You pick Alex up and go inside and show her a dress you got while looking with Katrina for her flower girl dress last weekend.

“You got one already. Does he know?” Ashley asks.
“Nope, he liked it a lot since we went for Katrina flower girl dress thing. He tried to talk m to wearing this for the ceremony, but I just don’t really think it’s much of dress to fit the place. I know Jeremy is going to get confuse with two dresses and won’t see the point in other one,” You said.
“Yes he will. It would make you happy and Jeremy tries his hardest to make his Abby happy.”
“You make me sound like his little slave.”
“A lot of the time he slips up and calls you his Abby when he talking to the single guys. I think it’s a territory thing he want to make sure people see.”
“I know but I just hate the whole his. I don’t even catch it a lot of the time.”
“It will change, in a little less than a month.”
“We do need to go dress shopping for you”
“What?”
“You’re my maid of Honor. You become one of my better friends not someone I have to deal with because it comes with dating Jeremy. You been around for me to complain to with the wedding unlike my two other bridesmaids it just makes sense.”
“No bachelorette party?”
“Oh god Please. I hate those and a lot of the time they are stupid.”

Ashley laughs and hugs you.

“I want to meet these other two, and do maybe just a girls’ night out. You need the leash a little less attach to Jeremy,” Ashley said.
“I’m not attach to him it’s just the wedding is stressing me out and tiring me out,” You said.
“Ok.”

You smile and go back out and go over to Jeremy.

“Say Bye Daddy,” You told Alex.
“Where are you going?” Jeremy asks.
“I want to go and help Ashley get her a dress, and Alex is coming with us we needs a man input.”

Jeremy smiles and kisses your lips.

“This isn’t a trick to get you to not take me with you?” Jeremy asks.
“Nope we going this weekend like I told you. This is for here and maybe some things for the honeymoon.”
“Nope I get you packed for the honey moon.”
“I do plan on going out and having good Vegas food and seeing some bands play in Vegas.”
“Oh I got things plan out you will love the honeymoon.”

You smile and kiss his lips. He kiss Alex forehead.

“Help Ashley out little man. Do you need me to get Katrina?” Jeremy ask.
“Nope I got it. We won’t be that long in less the dress shops are horrible but I doubt it.”

You go and call Sara while walking to the car.

“Hello,” Sara said.
“Hey Sara,” You said.
“Hey, so when the bachelorette party or did I not get invented to it?”
“I’m not having one. Ashley is trying to say I need a good day without Jeremy”
“Or Alex,” Ashley said.
“Or my Son,” You said.
“You need a little girl,” Sara said.
“I have one.”
“Jeremy got you pregnant twice already dame get your tubes tied or you be like that family in that show with 19 kids.”
“No Sara, Jeremy has a daughter form before remember I told you about Katrina?”
“Oh he I mean you need to give birth to girls do it.”
“It’s up to the guy honey you should have pay attention to the baby talks in middle school.”
“Shut up I did.”
“So why did Tony have blue eyes if I have brown eyes?”
“Ricky has blue eyes see simple. I look things up on him when you said he was kinda famous. He was on a MTV Show did you know that?”
“He was on MTV?”
“True life I have TS,” Ashley said.
“Oh,” You said.
“His old girlfriend was ugly,” Sara said.
“I don’t care Sara now can I talk for one second on why I called you?
“Wait I have something to tell you.”
“What is it?”
“I’m moved to Corona and getting a new number soon.”
“WHAT?”
“Yeah you know I had this business degree and I been talking to my dad to let me run something in the family business?”
“Yeah whatever that is”
“Hey miss um my dad is just in the music industry. Nope doesn’t matter what.”
“You were in love with my dad and wanted didn’t see it form my last name. Sorry I didn’t think you were that stupid.”
“Well am in Corona.”
“You need to come dress shopping with me and Ashley then.”
“You getting your dress now I would thought you would take Johnny or your dad.”
“No not for my dress for my maid of honor and bridesmaid dress.”
“You want me to ok them for you?”
“I want to know you like what you be wearing”
“I’m a bridesmaid?”
“Yes so will you come?”
“Yeah text me the address.”
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.”

You hang up and Ashley takes your phone and text her were you going shopping at. You pull in and take Alex out then call Joey.

“Hey Abby,” Joey said.
“Hey Joey are you able to come to my wedding?” You ask.
“No my dame Boss is making me go to Italy and take pictures of this stupid bridal thing. I tried to get out of it, but he said you can find someone new this couple is paying hire and owns his wife’s stupid boutique.”
“Oh I’m so sorry.”
“Yeah I know.”
“Will you being a brides maid help?”
“No I tired that.”
“Ok that sucks bye.”
“Bye.”

You go in the store and start looking for everything you like.

“What kind of dresses do you see us in?” Ashley asks.
“Short ones I don’t like long bridesmaid dresses. I want one with red and the other in black,” You said.
“Is Katrina in black?”
“Her dress is white with black marks on it.”
“She picked it out?”
“Yeah, I wanted her in something red, and Jeremy liked a black dress we picked out. She really didn’t like either one. It was cute to see Jeremy fall to her wants.”
“He does the same to you. Why I’m not so sure he be the best person to take dress shopping with me.”
“With Sara living here she has to come. She brings out all myself doubts and will listen to my wants not what she likes better.”
“That’s good.”

Sara pulls up. You go and hug her. She hugs you back.

“What up with this Rockstar shit,” Sara ask.
“Jeremy, he thought I needed a hat and I can’t get the dame sticker off my car,” You said.
“What the skull for?”
“Metal Mulisha,”
“Oh You dating that Jeremy. Everything makes so much more sense. Who are you Lady?”

You hit Sara on the head.

“Sara this is Ashley. Ashley this is Sara,” You said.
“It’s nice to meet you,” Ashley said.
“Nice to meet you too. You in the same boat or you like Rockstar?” Sara asks.
“Rockstar is ok. They have good teams better then Monster.”
“I meet Nate Adams and Adam Jones at X-games and they seem so much better then Bilko what is up with that?”
“Bilko is just a freak of nature,” You said.
“You know Bilko Williams?”
“Yeah did I bring Alex’s dipper bag?”
“Yeah you threw it in the back. What about a stroller?” Ashley asks.
“I got him.”

You grab Alex and the diaper bag and go in the store.

“So what are our rules?” Ashley asks.
“Deep Red or black, and short one has to be in black other deep red,” You said.
“You such a simple bride,” Sara said.
“Thank you Sara.”

They start looking around in the store. You sit down and start playing with Alex.

“Do you need help?” The worker asks.
“No I’m good,” You said.
“You got a dress already?” Sara asks.
“No on Saturday you have to come with me and Jeremy.”
“Wait Jeremy is coming to pick out your dress?”
“One of them. He unknow picked out my second one this one he will know.”
“It’s bad luck.”
“He is really in to it.”
“That man gave you a baby at the start of your relationship. I think he thinks about sex a little too much.”
“No he doesn’t and it wasn’t based on sex.”
“But he came like that.”
“It was three months.”
“Ok ok.”

You smile and the worker looks at you.

“Where here for their bridesmaid dresses and I’m the bride so I have some input,” You said.
“Ok do you two need help?” The worker asks.
“No what you think about this one,” Sara ask.

You look at the dress Sara has.

“It’s not you but,” You said.
“Ashley here try this on,” Sara said.
“You like it?”
“Go try it on.”

She goes and Sara goes looking in the red section.

“Is this deep enough for you?” Sara asks.

You look and nod your head.

“Go try that one on,” You said.
“Fine I don’t know through,” Sara said.
“Go.”

Ashley comes and you smile at her.

“You like it?” You ask.
“Yeah but,” You said.
“I like it I wanted to see it on to see how it looks on you but it looks great so that can be the dress.”
“Where Sara went?”
“Inside she found her dress already I know it.”

Ashley laughs. Sara comes and turns for you.

“Stand next to Ashley,” You said.
“Yes misses,” Sara said.

You smile and nod your head.

“What you think Alex they cute? Sara has a chance at one of the single guys?” You ask.

Alex cooed some mumbles out.

“I go with him saying yes,” You said.
“Ashley doesn’t have a chance with a single guys That’s mean,” Sara said.

You hold up Ashley’s hand to show Sara her Wedding ring.

“Oh you engage,” Sara said.
“Married there was no real engagement. We just got married one day at the court house.”
“Why would you do that?”
“Because Colin is super wired,” You said.
“Yeah and I just never enjoy weddings,” Ashley said.
“You see point in this,” Sara said.
“If it wasn’t for Katrina I wouldn’t be having a wedding. You know I hate them. It’s just easier for her to understand things if there something like a wedding and Jeremy kinda expected a wedding.”
“Mother,” Ashley said.

You smile and kiss Alex’s forehead.

“You need anything else?” Sara asks.
“Nope I’m going get his little suit made when we go talk about getting one for Jeremy,” You said.
“Red tie?”
“Yep, Black shirt, Red Vest. He is going to just have a black shirt with a red bow tie. Black pants and these really cure Mulisha shoes Jeremy got for him that I’m hiding so they don’t get dirty.”
“So what about vile?”
“Going to get it with a dress.”
“Garter?”
“Where do we get one?”
“OH I know come on.”

You look at Ashley.

“I’m scared,” Ashley said.
“I know the felling,” You said.

Sara laughs and go in the dressing room.

“This is cute bridesmaid dress. I might wear it if I have a reason,” Sara said.
“Thank you Sara,” You said.

She comes out and goes pay. Ashley comes out soon and goes pay too. You go and Sara smiles at you.

“He is such a cute baby. I hope my kids will be cute like this,” Sara said.
“It’s his father so I don’t,” You said.

Sara smiles and holds her arms out.

“Come see me,” Sara said.

Alex grab on to your skin.

“Alex it’s ok. Let’s try somewhere else,” You said.
“Right,” Sara said.

You put him in and fallow Sara. You pull up to a bridal shop.

“Um this is where we get garters?” Ashley ask.
“Knowing Sara it’s going to be a bit different than the normal bridal shop,” You said.
“Ok.”

You go and get Alex out. You look at the time and see you got a little under an hour to get Katrina.

“We took longer than I thought I got less than an hour to get Katrina,” You said.
“Come on in ladies,” Sara said.

You go in and see it’s a bridal lingerie store.

“I don’t want to know how you know about this store,” You said.
“Ok I won’t tell you. We need garters,” Sara said.

A sells person comes and look at you guys.

“First off who is the bride?” The worker asks.
“This is her and we just need a garter,” Ashley said.
“OK come this way what kind of wedding is it?”
“Um it’s nice I guess,” You said.
“So you want a white one?”
“Nope I want a black and red one.”
“Um ok how long is the dress?”
“It’s above my knee.”
“Wait I thought we still needs a dress.”
“Ceremony dress.”
“OK I got you.”

You smile and the work pulls you over to the garters. You look and pick the simple black leave one with a red top.

“There we go,” You said.
“People are going to see it threw the ceremony,” Sara said.
“I know and I like it simple anyways.”
“Ok.”

You buy it then go and pick Katrina up.

“Did you go dress shopping?” Katrina asks.
“No it’s Ashley’s dress,” You said.
“Ok.”

You go and Jeremy smiles at you. You kiss his lips. Jeremy grabs Alex and start talking to him about dirt bikes.

“When are you building that ramped?” You ask.
“Later why?” Jeremy ask.
“To stop trying to covert our child in to a dirt biker.”
“He won’t ride dirt bikes.”

You sigh and kiss Jeremy lips. Jeremy smile and look at you then at the bag.

“What in the bag?” Jeremy asks.
“Something for the wedding,” You said.
“What is it?”
“It’s for my clothing don’t worry about it.”
“But I want to know come on.”
“It’s just my garter.”

You go and put it away then see Katrina looking around.

“What is it Katrina?” You ask.
“Nothing Mom,” Katrina said.

She sits down and starts doing her homework. You smile and grab a glass of water then go outside and see Jeremy on the bike.

“JEREMY STENBERG!” You yell.
“Yes?” Jeremy asks.
“Give me my son.”
“His name is Alex Stenberg.”
“Give him.”

Jeremy sighs and holds Alex out. You grab a hold of Alex and hit Jeremy head.

“Don’t you dare ever put him on a bike like that again,” You said.
“He liked it,” Jeremy said.
“If he liked eating flying Monkey shit you would let him?”
“Um.”
“Jeremy don’t make me lose hope in your skills of a father.”
“I didn’t know there were flying monkeys.”

You hit his head again.

“I’m under abuse,” Jeremy said.
“No you not idiot I’m a lawyer remover I know what abuse is and me hitting you because you are stupid lightly is not it, and I like my son safe,” You said.
“OK.”

You kiss his lips and smile at Jeremy.

“I love you Jer bear,” You said.
“Love you too.” Jeremy said.

Your phone rings. You grab it and see it is Sara.

“Hey Sara,” You said.
“Hey I’m bored now,” Sara said.
“Want to come over the most I have to do is start on dinner and help Katrina with homework.”

“Can I hold him?” Bilko said.
“Not a chance in hell Bilko,” You said.
“You hate Aussies that what it is.”
“No I don’t I just don’t trust you with my child and I think I have people who back me up.”
“One being his father. You not touching my son,” Jeremy said.

You laugh and kiss Jeremy cheek and walk inside. You told Sara the address and she said she be over soon. You sit down and put Alex on the floor. You grab Katrina’s cup and hand it to her.

“Thanks Mommy,” Katrina said.
“No problem princess,” You said.

You smile and she does her home work while you start reading. There a knock on the door. You get up and see Sara. You let her in.

“Abby!” Jeremy Yells.
“Hold on,” You told Sara.

You go outside and Jeremy smile sweetly at you.

“Can I build a RC Track?” Jeremy asks.
“What’s that?” You said.
“For RC Cars?”
“Little cars under the control of a remote?”
“Yes those are RC Cars.”
“Why do you want a track for a child’s toy or did you get one to be a bike and think Alex can play with it?”
“No I want it for me.”
“Why I understand the ramped I don’t understand this.”
“She letting you build a ramp in the garage?” Bilko ask.
“Yeah I know she a great girl”
“It will not replace my car space in the garage,” You said.
“Nothing will replace that I don’t want my Wife or kids sick.”
“Good, oh my friend Sara here. You can build the track if you want. I just think its stupid.”
“Why?”
“RC are toys for little boys. You don’t work do you really you race and compete everything else is just you fucking around.”

Jeremy smiles at you. You kiss his lips.

“I understand so much go do it be happy,” You said.

You go inside and Sara looks at you.

“Was he mad?” Sara asks.
“No, he isn’t not done playing in the dirt so he can’t come in the house,” You said.

“Mommy,” Katrina calls you.
“Um?” you ask

You look at Katrina and she looks down.

“Can you help me?” She asks.
“Yeah what you need?” You ask.
“Math.”

You sit down and help her with her math homework. She finishes and goes outside. You grab Alex and go out with Sara. You set Alex down and sit down in a chair. Sara sit down next to you.

“Are you Happy?” Sara asks.
“Yeah why?” You ask.
“It’s just Jeremy needs you he yells.”
“He wanted to know if he could build a RC track. Which is what I’m guessing he is doing now right there”

Jeremy looks up and smiles at you.

“Having fun in the dirt?” You ask.
“Yeah I’m making the track right here so I watch the kids,” Jeremy said.
“Yeah it has nothing that it’s close to the deck?”
“Right.”

You shake your head and smile at him.

“Stop playing in the dirt a minute and meet one of my best friends,” You said.
“Fine.”

You smile and Jeremy came up and stick his hand out to Sara.

“I’m Jeremy Stenberg,” Jeremy said.
“Hello I’m Sara,” Sara said.
“It’s nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you too.”

You kiss his lips and he smiles at you.

“Can I finish playing in dirt I want this done before I have to come in to dinner,” Jeremy ask.
“Is he a child?” Sara asks.
“Not any more then musician,” You said.
“IF you say so. Who that?”
“That Is Bilko”

Bilko looks at you then at Sara.

“You hang around a Promo girl?” Bilko ask.
“I’m not a promo girl. You stupid little asshole,” Sara said.
“Hey There are two kids present and trying to keeping cursing to only there farther when he can’t control it so please don’t curse,” You said.
“I’m sorry Abby”
“Thank you.”

You look and Alex starts fussing. You grab him and go inside and change him. You go outside and see Sara and Bilko flirting. Sara looks at you.

“You think I can hold him now?” Sara said.
“NO!” Jeremy yells.
You look at Jeremy and see Bilko stepped on the course.

“Bilko stop messing up Jeremy things look what you did,” You said.

Bilko looks and step away.

“I didn’t do anything,” Bilko said.
“Lair,” Jeremy said.
“Bilko tell him you sorry and then help him and I mean really help,” You said.
“You don’t like Aussies”

Jacko comes and smiles at Alex.

“Hey Little Joey,” Jacko said.
“We should have name him Joey,” Jeremy said.
“Urg Joey is a stupid name,” You said.

Jacko laughs.

“You want to hold him?” You ask.
“Yeah what are they doing?” Jacko ask.

You hand Alex to Jacko and he start playing with Alex.

“They building an RC track,” You said.
“Cool,” Jacko said.

“This isn’t fair,” Bilko said.
“See it’s not Aussies. It’s you Bilko. No don’t you step on my jump,” Jeremy said.

Jeremy tackles Bilko down. Sara looks at you.

“Is this?” Sara ask.
“Common?” Jacko finish for her.
“Normal?” You ask.

You and Jacko laugh a little.

“Highly, I think Bilko ADD gets to Jeremy a little,” You said.

You smile as Jacko hands you Alex then go and help Bilko and Jeremy to build the course.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET