Saving Viola

Where are we going?

Viola's P.O.V.
Today was the day I got out of the hospital. Of course, I'd probably end up back in there fairly soon if my dad got his way but for now I was free! Free of gross foods, no freedom, people always staring and constant questions.
Now to go home to pretty much the same thing.
Except worse.

I was surprised when dad led me to a car, "home" was just a few blocks away, why was he going to so much effort?
My confusion grew as we drove towards the "nice" part of the city and stopped outside a small, pretty house.
"Here we are... Home!" My dad announced, his voice strangely cheery.
So this is what he had planned.
"Where are we?" I replied, my voice was small and lost.
"We're HOME Viola." He growled, giving me a dark look.
"How am I getting to school? It's on the other side of the city!" I protested, I would accept this temporary "home". For now.
"I'll drive you of course!" He replied, the false cheer was back in his voice.
"Now come on let's get you inside for a nice rest!" He continued as he pulled me towards the brightly painted door. Towards my doom.

Fletcher's P.O.V.
Viola was in school again today for the first time in about 2 weeks. There were stitches in a cut on her forehead, she was thinner and jumpier than usual.
I walked up to her, she noticed me then avoided my gaze. Ouch. At least she wasn't running away.
"Hey," I said, my voice was nervous.
"Um.. Hi." She replied, still looking down.
"Why did you run away before?" I blurted out, wow Fletch, way to mess everything up.
"Don't worry about it Fletch.... It wasn't you, I remembered there was something I REALLY needed to do.." She answered. Hm, she'd tell me the truth when she was ready.
"Can we go see a movie? Re-try this whole date thing?" And again the words were out before I could stop them.
She raised an eyebrow and smiled at me, it wasn't a very reassuring smile.
"So it was a date was it?" She asked coyly.
Shit, I'd forgotten to mention that.
I blushed, "maybe if you wanted it to be... If not it was just a friendly lunch..."
She grinned and blushed lightly.
"A movie sounds good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated for ages.
I'm so sorry.
You can send all the hounds of hell after me to tear me into tiny shred but then there would be no more story.
Ohwell it's not that good anyway.
Soooo~ Excuses time!
I felt really crap and writer's blocky and now i'm on prozac and it's not helping i just feel numb and distatched or sad or COMPLETELY CRAZY... heh..heh..
So much for pretending to be normal....
So anyway, if your still reading this, cyberglomps to you all and lots of virtual lovin' coming your way ;D.
-Mais x