Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

An Old Friend

Harry's POV
"OI POSER!", A voice comes from the doorway of our dressing room.
I know that voice, I know that name. I raise my head and spin around, in the entrance of the door, like a painting in a frame, she stands there.
Her light natural blonde hair falling to her mid-back, blue eyes sparkling and her huge smile showing her pearly white teeth. She runs towards me, in her stilettos, and doesn't manage to fall like she used to. She wraps her arms around my neck, I put mine around her waist while hugging her tightly, and lifting her off the ground slightly.

"I've missed you soooo much!", She says into my shoulder.
"How? Where? When?", I ask her. All the questions coming out at once. I put her down, Izzy is glaring right at Cami.
"Dude, you gonna introduce your friend?", Danny asks.
"Oh, yeah, guys this is Camilla", I tell them.
"Tom, and this is Gio, my girlfriend", Tom says indicating Gio, who he has his arm around. She gives them a friendly smile.
"Danny", Danny says, almost proudly.
"Dougie", Dougie mutters looking down at his feet awkwardly.
"I'm Izzy", She says out-stretching her hand, Camilla takes it, Izzy pauses, "Harry's girlfriend" she concludes.
"Ohhh! You're the girl", Cami smiles brightly looking at me then back at her "You've bagged yourself a great guy", She tells Izzy.
"Yeah, I know", Izzy replies putting her arm around my waist firmly.
I can feel the tension.
"Okay, tell me the story", I tell her.
"What story?", She replies.
"Well, the last time I saw you I was what... seventeen?", I ask her.
"Yes, I know! Five years!", Camilla seems to explode! "And you kinda forgot to mention a little something". She rolls her eyes around the room, almost sarcastically.
"What?", I grin.
"Uhh? I dunno could it be...", She says dead sarcastic, "The fact that you kinda joined a huge successful band!?".
"Oh, that", I say smiling.
"You didn't tell her?", Tom and Danny ask together. I shrug.
"Didn't think it was that important", I tell them 'innocently'.
"So... what? You want to be kicked out?", Dougie asks grinning.
"Shut up", I smack the back of his head. "Wait, so how did you find out about McFly?", I ask, suddenly turning around to face her.
"Okay, well basically Kallie came over and we-"
"Who's Kallie?" Danny asks. Camilla looks at me and sigh.
"Okay... I guess I better start this from when I left school-"
"You left school? Why?", Dougie asks,
"I didn't leave school, I left our school" She says pointing to me and then back to her, "Anyway I'll explain that now, and you better not interrupt me through the whole thing", She warns Dougie.
Danny grins, this deserves himself a dig in the rib cage from Dougie.
"Can I ask something before you go on?", Dougie asks her.
"Yeah, go ahead", She answers.
"Are you older than me?" I know where this is going, and I don't like it.
"Well, what age are you?" She asks him.
"20"
"Date?"
"November 30th", He replies.
Her mouth drops, "Stalker!" She shouts. Dougie looks taken aback then looks at me for an explanation. I'm not responsible for all her weird quirks.
"Same date of birth", I tell him in a slight bored tone.
"Oh"
"So I guess I'm not older, I was born at five minutes to midnight" She tells him.
"Yeah, I'm older" He says with a smirk. She rolls her eyes,
"Can I begin now?"
"Yeah, I'm all done" He says smiling at her.
"Ok. Well, I went to the same school as Harry, and let's just say we were the kind of pupils that got bored easily, very easily. So, we played a prank on the Head because we were basically bored, and I got expelled-"
"Hey! That wasn't my fault you got caught!" I tell her.
"Yeah, but you could have taken some of the blame!" She retorts.
"It was your idea" I remind her.
"What did you do?" Danny asks.
"Head... Wig... Fire..." Is all I can make out from Camilla's mumbles.
"Huh?" Tom asks.
"We set... wig... fire" Cami mumbles a little clearer.
"WHAT?" Dougie asks becoming frustrated.
"WE SET HIS FUCKING WIG ON FIRE!" She shouts. "HAPPY?!" She screams. Well she still has her temper. Dougie laughs.
"How the hell did you manage that?" Danny asks amused.
"Well, it was assembly-" I begin.
"And we can tell the story another day Harry, right now I'm going to continue" Cami interrupts.
"You haven't changed a bit have you Cam?" I ask her. She flashes me a smile and I laugh.
"Right, anyway so I got expelled, and moved to America with my father, it was a coincidence that they broke up that summer... He moved to America and I went with him, Kallie stayed behind with my mum, Kallie's my sister. Harry and I kept in touch but after a couple of weeks he didn't talk much.
I thought he was just to busy with work and what not, that is if he had gotten a job. So, I finished school and that summer my sister came over for a visit. There was a new movie out and she wanted to see it.
Dad knew the producer and he got us premiere tickets. So we went with my friend Laylia, but we went in early so as to avoid the whole red-carpet thing.
Then, half way through the movie, who came up on screen but my dear old boy here, Harold. I nearly screamed in the theatre I'm not joking.
Kallie immediately recognised you and told me all about McFly. I began to wonder why you kept it a secret or was it just you forgot? Yeah I doubted it. We watched the movie and I thought I saw you guys at the top of the theatre, but I didn't know for sure.
So a year or two or whatever goes by, and I decided to come home and visit mum. I heard something about McFly over here doing a tour, I looked up on Ebay and there were tickets, and a backstage pass. I went around to yours, by the way your mum says hi" She says turning to me, I nod, "And you weren't there, she told me you moved to somewhere in London. So I got tickets and without telling you a thing-"
"Which must have been hard as you blabber everything" I cut in. I earn myself a glare and I smirk.
"Shut up" She says. "But basically that's how I'm here now"
Dougie looks at her.
"That was a long speech" He says. She smiles and turns to Danny,
"Before I forget, my friend Laylia wants to meet you, she thinks youre hot" She says. Danny looks up at her and frowns,
"What's she look like?" He asks her eyes narrow.
"This is her" Camilla says and she takes her phone from her bag and hands it to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I just compleatly re-wrote this whole thing. There was alot of mistakes in this =S