Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Dehydration*[11]

Day Six:85 Days Left
Harry POV

"What the hell happened?" Tom asks rushing over to Me.

I place Camilla down on the couch, and turn to the rest of them, realising Dougie is the only one not in the room.

"No idea, she just collapsed" I tell them.

Tom places his hand to her head.

"Where were you?" Izzy asks me.

"We went running" I tell her. She nods and Gio and her go into a lengthy conversation.

"Danny get me a bottle of water" Tom orders Danny.

"Get it yourself, I ain't your slave" He tells Tom.

"It's for Camilla you twat!" Tom shouts at Danny, Danny jumps up and bustles off to the kitchen.

"She's dehydrated" Tom informs us.

"I told her to bring water" I mutter shaking my head and slapping my for-head with the palm of my hand.

"You let her go out running without bringing water with her?" Tom yells at me.

"It's not my fault she's the one that knows all about this not me!" I defend myself.

"Hang on, she didn't have anything to eat all day Harry, and you let her go running?" Tom asks me, his mouth dropping.

"I don't keep track of her eating habits" I tell him.

"For God's Sake Danny the water!" Tom shouts.

"Oh yeah" Danny mutters coming in with a bottle of water, "Sorry I forgot what you wanted"

I roll my eyes and Tom glares at him and snatches the water bottle from Danny's hand.

"Here help me sit her up" Tom tell me.

I take hold of her underneath the arms and pull her into a sitting position.

Tom raises the bottle to her mouth and some how gets the liquid down her throat.

"At guess I'd say she collapsed due to pure exhaustion and dehydration, her body simply couldnt take it, 'cause she had no energy from lack of food" Tom says.

"Just great" I mutter running a hand over my short hair.

Gio and Izzy look up and stare at Tom.

"Wh?" Gio asks, looking at her boyfriend in shock.

"What?" Tom asks her.

"How do you know that?"

Tom shrugs, "I had to learn about this stuff in school"

I stare at him.

"What school did you go to mate?" I ask him shaking my head and grinning.

He ignores the question.

"Harry you know the way her ex called her fat and stuff like that, do you think that's why she's not eating?" Danny - yeah I'm surprised too that it comes from him - asks.

I look up at him my eyebrows forming a straight line,

"No, she told me she didn't Actually you might be right" I tell him frowning at Camilla.

Not believing she'd do this to herself when she knows how delicate her condition is.

Tom slips out his phone,

"Who are you ringing?" I ask him.

"Billy" he replies.

Billy is the kind of doctor that comes on tour with us, so that basically if anyone isn't feeling well he takes care of us, or tells us what's wrong.
Mostly it's just colds and stuff, but he knows the complicated stuff as well.

"Right he'll be here in ten minutes" Tom says closing his phone.

I put my hand to Camilla's for-head, she's burning up.

"Tom, she's really hot" I tell him worried.

"Yeah I know" He replies, I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Danny get me an ice-pack from the freezer" Tom tells him.
Danny sighs but gets up all the same and comes back with an ice-pack in his hands.

He throws it at Tom who places it on Camilla's for-head.

I watch her, she looks asleep although her breathing is very uneven.

I sink into the couch and wait until Billy comes.

Five minutes later and Izzy stands up, catching everyone's attention,

"Well I'm off to bed, night!" She says and goes into our room, I can't help but just stare a her.

It's as if she doesn't care if Camilla even dies.

Gio seems even as shocked as I am and watches her friend walk through the door.

A knock comes on the bus door and Tom answers it.

"Tom, what's the problem?" Billy asks Tom.

"Well, Camilla and Harry went out running and she just collapsed" Tom says quickly leading Billy to us.

Billy looks at her and removes the ice-pack from her for-head and places his hand on her for-head.

"She's quite hot, what has she eaten today?" Billy asks.

"Nothing" I tell him.

"Nothing? Did she have a drink with her?"

"No, she wouldn't bring one, and when I offered her some water she refused it and said she didn't feel thirsty" I tell him.

He shakes his head.

"She's dehydrated, and she needs a hospital quickly" Billy tells me.

"Hospital?" I ask him, "I didn't think it was that bad"

"Harry if she doesn't get the right fluids on time she can easily die" He tells me.

My eyes widen,

"Tom start up the car, I'll carry her" I shout.

Tom nods and runs out.

"Wait! I don't have a car with me!" Tom says.

"Hear I have mine" Billy says giving Tom his keys.

"Thanks" And the two run out.

"Tell the other two what happened will you?" I ask Gio.

She nods as Danny helps me lift Camilla into my arms.

Danny runs ahead of me towards the car.

"You idiot Camilla! Seriously!" I mutter to her, shaking my head, my throat feels as though it's closing up.
I cannot lose her.

HOSPITAL

"If you would just wait in the waiting room we will call you as soon as we possibly can" The nurse says in a quiet kind voice.
She look worns out and tired, probably because it's around 12 at night.
I nod and watch Camilla being wheeled through the double doors.

My gut flips and I follow Tom and Danny into the empty waiting room.

I sink down into one of the hard wooden chairs, staring at the tiled floor beneath me.
I let out a sigh.

"She'll be okay mate" Danny says.

I nod and lean my head back against the hard wall.

-=========================================================================-

I must have drifted off, because next thing I know I'm being shaken roughly awake by Danny.

"Mate, c'mon, we can go see her" His Bolton voice calls.

I open my eyes and look at him, the sky outside is slightly pink, we must've been here for hours.

I nod and follow him to outside a door. Tom is waiting for us.

Tom opens the door and stands back, I walk in first and the other to follow behind.

Camilla is sitting up in a bed in the middle of the room, she looks completely drained and pale.
She smiles as I come and sit down next to her shaking my head.

"Try and give a guy a heart-attack why don't you" I smile at her and take the seat next to her.

"Sorry" She croaks,

"Why did you want to go running, you knew you hadn't eaten all day?" I ask her, taking her hand.

She shrugs,

"'Cause that's all we're able to do together, and I needed to get out" She explains.

Her voice is quiet and soft but I can still hear it.

I nod,

"Don't do it again" I warn her.

She smiles.

"Is Dougie here?" Camilla asks after a pause.

*Is all she thinks about this boy?*
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for delay folks!
please tell me what you think of it and update for my other series shall be up soon!