Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Say... WHAT!* [12]

Day Ten:81 Days Left
Harry POV

"Guys, I'm fine! Can we just stop fussing and leave this hell hole?" Cami asks sounding very frustrated and shoving her jacket on roughly.

"You're not fine, Cam, you realise you could've died?" I ask her, gripping her tightly around the arms and making her look me in the eyes.

Although she avoids my gaze.

"Harry, let's just go" She says strongly, "I'll take the medication as long as we can just leave"

"Fine" I let go of her and let her walk out of the room, and down the corridor to sign the release forms.

"Mate, monitor that she actually takes them" Tom tells me, before following Cami's path down the hall.

I nod, take her bag then leave with Danny behind me.
-----------------------

Back in the bus, we find Dougie not there, but Gio and Izzy are arguing.

"I don't care about that slut, as long as she stays away from him, I'll be fine" I hear Iz say, I open our bedroom door and once she sees me, she's off the bed and hugging me.

I grunt, and tell her to let me go.

Cami's PoV

I walk to the room I share with Dougie, half hoping he will actually be here, so I can talk to him and figure out what's going on with our 'relationship'.

Unfortunately the room is empty, even Dougie's bed seems as though it hadn't been touched that day.
It's only 10am too.
I wonder where he is.

I wonder off into my own little thoughts until a faint knock is heard on the door.

I look up hopefully, Harry's head comes around the door.

"Can I come in?" He asks, I take out my I-pod ear phones and nod, moving up in the bed.

Harry takes a seat at the end of the bed and looks at me, and I can tell by his face that this talk is going to be, 'serious'.

"Cami" He begins,

"Am I about to get a lecture?" I ask him, moaning slightly, although I'm not sure he heard it.

He looks at me gravely, "What's going on with you and your body?" He asks me, I let my head drop, so I'm studying the pattern ebroided on the duvet cover.

"Nothing, it's none of your business Harry" I tell him confidently, although not giving him eye-contact isn't really helping the issue.

"Camilla" - wow he uses my full name, when was the last time he did that? - "I know your weight is a delicate issue, but you have to realise, your ex, was lie-ing!" He shouts, frightening me slightly, and of course I jump.

"Jeez any louder Harry. You want the whole bus to hear you?" I ask him,
He glares at me and I sigh.

"I know, but it's just that, well I didn't do it on purpose, I wasn't hungry and I was wondering what was going on- and I was all confused about- The fact that I hadn't eaten didn't even occur to me when I suggested going running, honestly Harry, it was a mistake" I tell him, giving him complete eye-contact during this little speech.

He smiles,

"I knew you wouldn't do it on purpose" He smiles and hugs me tightly.

Once I'm free from his death grip I lay back on the bed,

"I'm bored" I moan.

"Well, we're stuck in this place for another two days, how bout we go and explore the town?" Harry asks me.

I sit up and smile at him.

"Great idea, let me get changed though"

So Harry leaves while I change into a tracksuit, and runners.

I walk out of the bus and see Harry leaning against the side of it, his arms crossed over his chest while he watches a small bird struggling to tug a worm out of a crack in the concrete.

I walk quietly over to him and kiss his cheek, he doesn't notice I'm there until my lips are on his cheek and he jumps.

"Wow, I thought you were some fan or something" 'he breathes out.

I smile, "Deep in thought?"

He nods.

I take his arm and we start our strole around the place, walking through the park, and Harry buys me a vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sprinkles and a flake bar.

We walk to the small play ground, which is deserted.

"Why's it so empty?" I ask Harry, although not really sure that he would know the answer.

"School possibly" He shrugs, as I continue to lick my ice-cream and take a seat on one of the swings.

Harry comes up behind me,

"Still not finished that bloody thing?" his voice asks in my ear, I jump slightly and turn to face him,

"I'm a slow eater" I mumble,

"Here, give it to me, it's melting down your hand" He says and I pass him the ice-cream, although pretty sure of what move he's about to do next.

And yes, he bites half the bloody thing off.

I scream,
"Oi, that's mine, you had your own" I pout.

He grins and passes me the three-quarters eaten ice-cream back.

I pout at it's non-fullness and lick the side,

Laughing Harry starts swinging me, higher and higher, while I'm trying to eat the ice-cream.
Not successful, and obvious to the fact that he is probably doing this on purpose, once I go back quite high, I let the ice-cream fall from my grip.

"Harry! Watch ou-" SPLAT!
All over Harry's head!

I just laugh - hard at his facial expression. Jumping from the swing I begin to run around the small playground and Harry shouting at me behind.
He throws the ice-cream cone in the nearest bin and wipes all the ice-cream he can from his short, now sticky-ish hair.

Feeling slightly, guilty I walk towards him,

"Brain freeze" He mutters, I laugh a little and scoop the white, now liquid off his head.

"You better not ask for another one" Harry grumbles.

I just grin,

"Harry?"

He looks up at his name,

"Can I've another?" I say sweetly, he glares at me then starts to tickle me.

Not good,

I scream with laughter, as his fingers tickle around my sides, I writhe on the grass, begging him and screaming for him to stop.

He finally does, and helps me up.

"Man it's getting late" I state looking around, the sky is turning darker rapidly.

We must've been out here for hours!

"You want to get back?" Harry asks me.

I nod and hold onto his hand as he directs us back through the park.

Once outside the large bus I turn to Harry.

"Hey" I catch his arm before he goes in, he turns back and looks at me, "Thanks for today, I enjoyed just being you and me like before"

He smiles,

"Well we haven't really had much time together in a while, and I thought today I'd make up for it, or at least try to" He grins.

I smile up at him and kiss his cheek,

"You promise we'll get to do this again before I go?" I ask him, he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Course Cams" He mumbles, the small bit of his stubble scratching my forehead.
I lean up and kiss his cheek,

"Thanks Judd"

I take his hand and we walk inside the bus.

"Why's it so dark?" I whisper, I see Harry's silhouette shrug and he switches the light on.

My gut twists at the sight of Dougie and some brunette making there way to the room I share with him.
Their mouths glued together.
They don't even notice the lights on.
Dougie's hands are half way up her top and she goes for his trousers.

I drop my hand from Harry's and run out, tears in my eyes and my throat feels as though it's closing up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like?
Please tell me!