Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Thinking* [14]

Day Thirteen79 Days Left
Harry's POV

She's a wreck.
She has been for two days.
Her eyes are red and bloodshot- She's been crying heavily.

It's none of these things that really make me worried about her, it's the fact that she hasn't said a word to me or any body since Dougie walked in with Ruth that morning.

I'm driving in the car, bringing her home.
Last night and the night before she refused to go into the tour bus while Dougie was there, she just wouldn't. and wouldn't stay in her room either.

"Cam, please. If you just get up and leave it's not going to get you anywhere" I told her while sitting on the edge of Dougie's bunk. Watching her remove all her belongings from the small wardrobe and put them into a bag.

She refused to talk, but continued to shake her head.

When she had finished she walked out, not even looking back at Tom, Danny, the girls or Dougie and Ruth.
No goodbye.
She just walked out.


I feel terribly guilty for what I have put her through, but Dougie doesn't deserve someone as great as Cami.
She's too smart for him.

As I park the car I had borrowed from Billy in the familiar drive-way she bolts out of the car.
She doesn't look back at me and just runs towards the house.

Sighing I get out of the car and make my way towards the house.
As I reach her side the door swings open.

Laylia stands before us.

Cami doesn't say anything but runs towards her best female friend who embraces her into a hug; muttering things into her ear like, 'Shush it's okay hunni' and 'He's not worth your tears'.

My stomach twists.

I've never seen her in such a state.

I stare at Laylie as she guides Cami into the house, hesitantly I step inside and wait in the hall.

Laylia returns five minutes later,

"What has he done to her?" She demands, staring at me, she's clearly angry.

"He hasn't done anything to her" I tell her, confused.

"Harry! Are you completely stupid?" She shouts at me. I frown at her.

"He's broken her heart" She tells me.
My jaw drops.

"But they never went out! How the hell is that possible?" I ask her.

"A lot happens behind closed doors" Is all she tells me, "She fell for Dougie. Hard and fast".

I bring my left hand to my face and run it over my forehead.

"What would you have done?" I ask her calmly. Something about the way she's looking at me tells me she knows exactly what the story is.
She seems like the only one who does.

"I wouldn't have forbidden it" She tells me simply, "I care to much about her"

"Don't you dare! You know how much I love her" I defend myself.

"That's the problem Harry".

My stomach drops.

"So what do we do now?" I ask her desperately.

"Nothing. He hurt her Harry, really bad. She's not going to get over this quickly" She tells me.

"But- it's all my fault" I groan., more to myself.

"Yes, it is. I'm not blind Harry. I know what you feel towards her. You might not yet, but you'll see" She tells me.

What? What is she talking about?

I stare at her confused.

"Danny's not as stupid as he looks Harry, and Dougie does talk to him too" She tells me calmly.
I cannot believe this.

"So what if Cami wants to see him?" I ask her.

"She's a big girl, she makes her own decisions Harry. You just have to realise that" She tells me.

I nod and with that, I leave.

Wait. If Dougie told Danny then Danny told Laylia, why didn't she tell Danny that Cami's not using him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I hope it was worth the wait.
I know it's been ages but now I'm on my hols soo... wow more updates!
=]

please comment about it to me, it makes me happy!
[and i made another chap for LetsBendTheRules last night and it's posted too]