Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Unforgotten* [15]

Camilla's PoV.

"Hunni, come on it's time to get up" A voice whispers in my ear.

Slowly I open my sore eyes and look at Laylia's kind smile.
My own lips have betrayed me for the past couple of days, refusing to smile.

I look at my tear stained pillow and want to fall back asleep on it.
It's been three days since I've been home, and Laylia's been nothing but the bestest friend you could possibly ask for when going through aches.

"Come on, I have a weekend planned for us" She tells me softly helping me sit up and handing me a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a tank top.
I slip them on as she drags a brush through my hair.

"What are we doing?" I ask her hoarsely, my throat sore.

"Some retail therapy, spending the weekend in a spa resort and a nice relaxed weekend with your best gal pal" She smiles tying back my hair.

I nod and she helps me up and walk across the bedroom and slip my feet into my slippers.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a wreak.

Dreading the point as I walk past the mirror, I do it quickly and glance at myself and nearly have to do a double take.
My eyes are red and puffy, swollen and sort of dried out looking.
My skin is pale and waxy.
My hair is stringy and dried out.

I look exactly as I feel, and as I walk past the hall table I reach for my huge sunglasses, so as to try and hide my awfulness.

Laylia leads me to my mums car and holds open the passangers door for me.
That's when I realise there are two small rucksacks in the back of the car.
She packed for me.

Lay starts up the car, while I strap the seatbelt across me, slumping down into the chair and lifting my feet onto the dashboard.

"How are you this morning hunni?" She asks me quietly.

"Lousy" I tell her.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asks me as we drive out of the small estate my mums house is in.

"Shoot" I mumble pushing my glasses up my nose slightly.

"How do you feel exactly for this boy?"

I ponder on the question slightly then open my mouth.

"Well… It's not love; because I can't have known him long enough to feel that, but I think… I just like him." I stop for a moment then add, "A lot"

"Why did you mention love?" She asks me curiously.

I don't answer for a while, "I don't know" I whisper eventually.

Truth is, I couldn't and still can't let go of Dougie.
Sure I'd only known him at the maximum of just under two weeks, we hardly had a meaningful conversation, but somehow, I'd fallen for him.
I knew nothing about him until I actually got home.

I Googled him.
A lot.
I found out he has a little sister around the age of 17. A mother named Samantha, and grew up in Essex.
Nothing about his dad, but he loves lizards and reptiles.

Laylia told me to get off the computer that it wasn't healthy for me to keep myself attached to him like this.

I took it another way.
I simply came up with the thought that what she meant to say was, was that it wasn't fair on Dougie as he couldn't Google me and I could him.
Yeah I know - lame, but it some how comforted me.

Laylia's voice comes from the distance, she is talking to me.

"-how far do you really think it would have lasted?" She asks me.

I sigh, "What does it matter now?"

I stop and don't continue.
She seems to realise I don't want to talk.

I delve into my thoughts for hours, until finally coming up with a simple yet confusing explanation for his behaviour.

"He hates me" I sob.

Harry's Pov.

I'm only getting back to the bus now.
I know, three days later is a long time but I had to hang around for a while.

I stopped off at home to check out how things were going and I checked up on Cam everyday just to see that she wasn't completely torn apart.
Apparently she was.

I shuffle towards the bus and grip a hold of the handle, pulling it open.

I trudge up the couple of steps.
Faces look towards me as I walk towards them.

"He's back" Someone declares.

I nod and look up to see Danny, Tom, Gio and Izzy sitting around the table all with cups of coffee in front of them.

"What took you so long mate?" Danny asks me.

"Family" I mutter.

Yeah, I'm not to happy about the situation.
I've been feeling guilty for the past few days about this whole thing, trying to figure out if I should try and fix it.
If I should tell Dougie the truth.

But Cami and Laylia are going back to the USA soon, then they'll be gone and everything will be back to normal… hopefully.

I sit down and stare at a magazine in front of me. Not even bothering to open it I just glance over the cover.

The door swings open from behind me. I don't turn around, but I can tell who's there.

"Oh, you're back" Dougie says, taking the seat opposite me. I nod at him sending him a glare he thankfully misses.

"So you brought her home yeah?" Dougie asks me. His voice is bright and airy, I want to kill him right now.
A knot forms in my throat and I nod stiffly.

"Good thing she's gone too, otherwise Ruth would have no where to sleep" Dougie shrugs.
I stiffen and glare at him from across the table. He sees it and continues.

"Hey it isn't my fault she was using me" Dougie says in a smug kind of tone. My eyes narrow.

"Shut up Dougie" I tell him, a sharpness in my voice that I had never needed to use on any of the guys before.

"All I'm saying is that; why go out and do something like that intentionally. She's just a bitch"

And before I knew what I was doing I had Dougie pinned against the wall, my left hand coiled up in his t-shirt, my right hand positioned to hit him and my breathing ragged.

Dougie's PoV.

I seriously think he's going to hit me.

Honestly I don't know why I said that about Camilla.
Whoever said guys can get over girls quickly, was sadly mistaken.
You might've noticed that this Ruth girl is staying for the remainder of the tour.
Can you guess why?

"Sorry" I mumble to Harry.

His eyes are full of angry, but he let's go of me and returns to his seat.

"Is she okay?" I ask Harry once I'm sure he's calm again.

"No, she's not" He replies bitterly.

"Why? What's wrong with her?" I ask him confused. "She used me remember?".

The whole table is quiet.

"Dougie" Harry stops and bites his bottom lip for a minute before opening his mouth again. "She wasn't us-"

Suddenly the tour bus door swings open.
I look over Harry shoulder to see Ruth walking up the steps, with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello handsome" She says to me, taking a seat on my lap and kissing my cheek.

"Hey…" I reply, slipping my arms around her, Harry's eyes follow my arms, "Harry what were you saying?" I ask him.

"Oh… nothing" Harry replies, taking his eyes away from Ruth.

This leaves an awkward silence in the air that nobody decides to fill.

After five minutes, Harry gets up, mutters something about needing some air and walks out again.

I miss Camilla.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there you have it.
Series = Finito!!!
Yes I'm serious... but there is a sequel so don't fret to much.

Please comment........ please?
I don't wanna nag!