Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

A Tour?[3]

*After Concert*

Camilla's POV

Laylia and Danny are on an arm chair doing God knows what, but it really looks like they are having sex. Except the fact that both are fully clothed.
Harry, Tom, Gio and Izzy are all in one corner, Tom and Harry facing Gio and Izzy. It looks as if they are having an argument.
And Dougie? Dougie is playing the Xbox. I stroll over towards him and sit down next to him.
"Hey" I greet him.
"Hey, what you think of the gig?" He asks me.
"I thought it was wicked!" I tell him sipping a can of diet coke.
"Yeah, I think that was one of our bests" He says not taking his eyes from the screen.
"I loved the end, where the fire, like, exploded from no where that was well cool" I tell him. He smiles.
"Yeah, that was my idea" He says proudly.
"Really?" I ask him.
"No" He replies. I look at him and we laugh.
"Do me a favour?" He asks.
"Yeah sure" I reply.
"Play this for a second, I need to take a drink" He says.
"Sure" I reply taking the controller from him.
"What level you on?" I ask him.
"Only fifth, I can't get passed that dude" He says pointing out some weird dude with a bunch of pipes sticking out of his head.
I laugh,
"All you gotta do is... this" I tell him.
"LEVEL SIX" The game says.
"Woah, how'd you do that?" He asks me taking a gulp of his beer.
I shrug,
"I grew up with Harold, he taught me all these little tricks" I tell him.
He looks at me and smiles.
"You're the first girl I've ever met who actually likes the Xbox" He says.
I laugh,
"Well, what can I say? I'm one of a kind" I say striking a pose. he laughs,
"What's going on over there?" I ask him pointing towards, Tom, Harry, Gio and Izzy.
Dougie shrugs,
"Tom and Harry are just discussing tour stuff and Gio and Izzy aren't agreeing to it" He says.
"What kind of stuff?" I ask him.
"If you want to come on tour with us" Harry's deep voice comes from behind me. I spin around,
"But these two, insist there is no room on the bus" Tom says pointing to Izzy and Gio.
"Gio, why don't you just share a bed with Tom?" Dougie asks her.
"And Izzy could share with Harry so Laylia could have a bed" Tom points out.
"I'm not giving up my bed!" Gio announces.
"I'd love to go! But Lay can't, she's leaving to go back to America tomorrow" I tell them and hug Harry.
"Oh, it's fine really, Im glad you're able to go though" Harry mutters.
"Now you won't have to give up your bed" Tom says nudging Gio. She crosses her arms over her chest, Izzy mimics her.
"When's Laylia leaving?" Dougie asks me.
"Um, what's the time?" I ask them in general.
Tom looks at his watch, "2am" He says.
I roll my eyes,
"LAYLIA!" I scream.
Tom, Harry, Dougie, Izzy and Gio all look over at her, she doesn't reply, unless you call sticking her middle finger up at us a reply.
"If you don't get off that guy in the next 10seconds, I will tell this whole room what you did last weekend" I tell her.
Bribery is sweet. She doesn't move.
Probable doesn't believe I would dare says a word.
"What she do?" Harry asks me.
"Well... I dared her to run around the block-"
"OKAY OKAY!" She yells removing herself from Danny's clasp.
I smirk, "I knew that'd work".
"What do you want?" She asks.
"You have to be at the airport in an hour" I tell her calmly.
"And?" She asks crossing her arms.
"And.. You have to pack" I tell her.
"So I'll pack when I get back" She says, "Danny will come and help me, won't you Danny",
She looks towards him and he stands up immediately,
"We going?" He asks.
Dougie laughs.
"You gonna drop me to the airport?" Laylia asks him.
"Yeah sure, we going now?" He asks her. She comes towards me and hugs me.
"I'll see you in 3 months" She says. I hug her.
"Don't get lost in the airport" I reply. She laughs.
"That happened once Cami, once!" she says and leaves with Danny.
"Harry you sure you want me to come with you?" I ask him.
"yeah course! I have to catch up with you anyways, why not use this time, besides I'll introduce you to life on the road" He says slinging his arms around my shoulders. I laugh.
"Awe, I missed you're sense of humour" I tell him hugging him.
I look towards Gio and Izzy, they are at the moment sending me death glares. I take my arm away from around Harry's waist, but he doesn't remove his arm.
Man, this is gonna be a long three months with these girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get another one out!
=P