Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

A GoodNight Kiss [4]

*Recap*

So I went home to grab my suitcase, and leave a note for my mother, she was awake wich was seriously scary but never mind that.
She was delighted to see Harry once more , he came in to help me pack.


I start stuffing my clothes into my bag while Harry routs through my underwear drawer.
"Dude you gotta get away from their, if your girlfriend finds you their she's gonna kill you" I tell him.
"Nice thong" he says picking up a very pink one and flinging it across the room.
"You can go get that" I tell him pointing to it which is now in the corner.
He bows his head and walks to the corner picking it up with his fore-finger and thumb.
"Don't act as if it's diseased you're the one who put it there in the first place" I tell him. He hides his grin and puts it back in the drawer.


NOW:

"C'mon Cams!" Harry yells pulling me by the arm towards the big green bus.
"Harry, I'm gonna break my neck" I tell him trying to run.
"Here, jump on my back" He says suddenly stopping. I jump on.
"And we're off!" He yells and starts running towards the bus. The cold night air billowing. I bend my head in the crook of Harry's neck.
"Why are we running, the rest of them are all the way back their" I say into his ear.
"Cause I wanna show you the bus before they get it, I won't be able to move once we're all in" He shouts.
"Aha" I replies. He stops and I jump off his back.
"After you" He says opening the door.
"Why thank you Harold" I tell him flouncing in.
"If you call me that again I swear I'll-"
"Hit me with your drum sticks?" I ask him grinning. He glares at me.
"Just keep one eye open when you're sleeping" He warns, I look at him and he laughs.

Harry showed me around the bus, the whole of the top was mainly just a smallish sitting room, with one room [Tom's and Gio's] and a bathroom, and the downstairs had three bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.
We found out that there was actually another bed in Dougie's room.
Being the wonderful person I am, I found it, I realised there were two bunk things in all the other rooms, and where the other one in Dougie's room was, was his suitcases. He didn't use the wardrobe, cause 'I am lazy', his words not mine.
So I am now staying in Dougie's room, I demanded that Izzy kept her bed and that I stayed with Dougie, okay so the guy is hot, don't blame me!

"I still don't see how you didn't know there was another bed in here" I tell Dougie, the seven of us are upstairs just lolling around [Hehe love that phrase].
"I never brought my suitcases in" Dougie shrugs.
"Cam, just drop it, you're just gonna have to face the facts that Dougie just isn't a smart lad" Harry tells me. I grin at him, waiting for and outburst from Dougie, and when it doesn't come I slam my hands down on the couche, this catches his attention.
"What?!" He asks looking away from his precious Xbox, he now has gotten succesfully and with *cough* none of my help *cough* he is now on level nine.
"Harry just insulted you and you compleatly blew it off" I tell him.
He shrugs,
"I tend not to listen to Harry that much, it just goes in one ear and out the other" He mumbles earning a whack on the head from Harry.
I yawn,
"Dudes I'm going to bed" I announce.
"Right, seeya in the morning" Tom says looking up from his beer.
I walk over to Harry,
"Night, I missed you so much" I tell him hugging him around the waist, he smiles. I kiss his cheek. I avoid Izzy's glare.
"I'm going to bed to" Dougie says getting up.
"You don't have to go just cause of me" I tell him.
"Yeah I know, but I'm tired" He says throwing the remote controller on the ground.
"GAME RESTART!" The game announces.
"NO!" DOugie shouts falling to his knees and staring at the game in disbeliefe.
"C'mon dude, I'll help you compleate it tomorrow" I tell him taking hold of his upper right arm and hauling him up. He obeys and sulks all the way to the room we share.

Harry's POV
"Why is Cam sharing a room with Dougie?" I ask the room.
"Cause it was the only bed available" Tom answers,
"But she doesn't even know the guy" I insist.
"So, where else is she gonna sleep?" Tom asks.
"Well I dunno but if you haven't noticed Dougie's a guy and she's a girl" I tell them crossing my arms over my chest,
"Mate, I think we've all come to terms with that" Danny says rolling his eyes.
"Besides, Gio and Izzy sleep in our rooms" Tom says.
"Yeah, but they are our girlfriends" I remind them, "Dougie and Cam aren't going out",
"Not yet" Danny mutters.
"What?" I snap.
"Nothing" He mutters.
"Harry, would you calm down, why are you so worried anyway?" Izzy asks.
"Cause, you know what Dougie's like" I tell her.
"Yeah, but you know what your friends like, why would you care, it's not like she's your girlfriend, that would be me remember" She says strictly,
"Yes I do know this" I say rolling my eyes.
"Harr-" Tom starts but get's cut off by Gio smacking his arm to tell him to shut up, man I need his advice now.
"Really? Cause ever since she came you've been acting as if I don't exist" She says looking at me, anger in her eyes.
I don't reply, she stands up and walks through the door,
"What did I do?" I ask Gio who is staring at me.
"You are paying to much attention to Camilla Harry, remember Iz's your girlfriend, not her" She says softly and follows Olivia out the door.

Camilla's POV
"I shall be back in one momento" I tell Dougie grabbing my night clothes and heading for the bathroom.
"Right" He replies.

Five minutes later I come back with my tank top, and boxer-shorts on. The minute Dougie looks at me his jaw drops.
"Woah" He says.
"I hope that's a good woah" I tell him pulling back the blankets on my bunk.
"Yeah" He says.
I laugh.
"I don't like wearing those big pyjama things, I just get so hot" I tell him.
"Yeah I know how you feel, I normally sleep naked" He tells me.
"Right, I think that was a little bit to much information... you're not naked now are you?" I ask him climbing into the bed and staring at him.
"No, what you think I am crazy? I just met you" He says.
"Yeah I know, but guys are weird" I say shrugging and sinking into the bed.
He laughs and turns the light off.
"Man, these beds are comfortable" I say in the darkness,
"No they ain't" Dougie replies sounding gob-smacked [hehe I like that word!].
"Well mine is" I tell him. I sit up my throat dry,
"I'll be back" I tell him. He turns the light on and sits up showing his care chest.
"Where you going?" he asks.
"Kitchen, water needed" I explain. He nods and gets out of the bed, revealing himself in just boxers.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"Seeing how comfy your bed is" He shrugs.
"When I get back you better be back in your own bed mister" I tell him.
"Yes mommy" He says trying to keep a straight face. I smile as I leave the room.

I walk back in, my throat no longer dry, the light is off, I go to my bed and see a bump.
"Oi! Get outta here" I tell Dougie. I hear him laugh, but he doesn't respond.
"Well fine then" I tell him and climb over his body. I get on the inside and face him, he keeps his eyes firmly shut. I stroke them and they open.
"You woke me up" He pouts.
"Yeah sure I did" I tell him, "Like you were ever asleep".
He laughs.
"C'mon dude, move it, last time I checked this was my bed" I moan,
"But this is my room, and I should get the comfyier bed" He mumbles.
"Pfft, your lose you shoulda slept here first time you got this room, three years ago" I tell him. He shrugs.
"If you don't move, I'll lick your ear" I warn him.
"You wouldn't" He says but doesn't move. I wait five seconds and still no movement.
I move over and lick his ear lobe.
"Mmm, why does your ear taste nice?" I ask him.
"My ear tastes nice?" He asks laughing.
"Yeah" I mumble, "Now move it".
He doesn't move, just stays wrapped up in the blanket.
"Fine" I mutter and get underneath the blankets,
"See I knew you'd cave" He mutters.
"Meh" I reply.
I copy Dougie's position as it is a small single bed and the two of us wouldn't fit other wise, and I start shaking from the cold. I wait five minutes until I can't take it any more,
"Dougie I'm freezing" I tell him. He sighs, and moves onto his back.
"Doug-iii" I say getting cut of from his arms suddenly pulling me ontop of his bare chest,
"What in the flaming heck are you doing?" I ask him.
"Shh, warming you up" He answers, I lie there on Dougie's chest for approxmatly 10seconds, listening to the rythym of his heart beat until his arms start running up and down my arms and legs.
The second his hands hit my skin I feel warm, his hands are like a furnace.
He stops in about a minute.
"How are you know?" He asks.
I turn over and put a knee on each side of his body then hoisting myself up a bit, but not to much,
if someone were to walk in now, this position would look so wrong as we are both underneath the blanket.
I look down at him, I can see his eyes through the darkness. I slowly bend my head down and kiss his cheek,
"Thanks" I whisper in his ear. Goosebumps erupt on his arms and legs, I smirk and climb off him but next to him.
"Dougie?" I whisper.
"Mmh" He replies. I look up at him, and he must've felt the presence and looks down.
I lift my head slightly and kiss his soft lips.
"Thanks" I breath.
He doesn't reply but puts his arm around me. I snuggle up close to him, underneath his arm.
"Hey Dougie?" I say again,
"Yeah?" He asks.
"Sorry, am I annoying you?" I ask him.
"No" he replies.
"Oh, em I just realised something" I tell him.
"What you just realise?" He asks.
"That I only met you hours ago and we're sharing a bed" I say delicately.
He laughs,
"Don't tell Harry, he'll go balistic" I mutter. He nods, I can't take it,
"Okay that's it" I mutter sitting up.
"Yes?" He asks sighing,
"Sorry I just wanted to give you something" I tell him.
"And that would b-" I cut him off with a Goodnight Kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maaaan That was Cheeeeesy!