Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

Almost Caught in the Act [5]

Dougie's POV

I wake up to mutterings going on,
"What you think they've been up to?" It was Danny's voice.
"I dunno, I just came in to wake em up for breakfast" Tom replies.
"Are they wearing anything?" Danny asks.
"I dunno, doesn't look like it though does it?" Tom asks.
A faint "Danny" is called from somewhere in the bus.
"Don't let Harry in here Dan, he'll kill Dougie if he finds them in this position together" Tom tells him.
"Yeah I know, and Harry is stronger than the lot of us" Danny comments his voice a bit fainter.
"Cept when you decide to give us dead arms, than that would be you" Tom jokes, Danny's bark laugh is faint.
"Dougie, mate wake up" Tom calls. I don't move but a weight of pressure that I just realise is on my chest stirs.
"Tom?" It's Gio.
"Yeah" Tom says back.
"What's going on in here?" Oh God, it's Izzy.
"That" Tom says,
I hear a gasp. A swift movement is heard than a call for Harry,
"Izzy!" Tom shouts, as footsteps run from the room.
I blink once or twice, the sunlight in my eyes.

Camilla's POV
I raise my head slightly from Dougie's chest as footsteps run from the room.
I bring my hand to my eyes and rub them trying to wake myself up.
"You're awake" Dougie whispers. I remove my hands and look at him and smile.
"What was that all about?" I ask him.
"How much did you hear?" Dougie ask me.
"Um, I think Izzy came in, that was about it" I tell him, resting my head back on his chest.
"Oh, well Danny was in here with Tom, and they reckon we um...slept together" I looked up at him with a puzzled look, he shrugs. I look down at our figures from above the duvet.
Trying to picture it from their point of view- it did look as if we slept together.
The duvet was pulled right up to my neck, blocking the straps from my tank top and as far as they saw Dougie was bare-chested to the waist where the blanket cut off his boxers from showing, then his leg sticking out a bit didn't help the situation, giving the illusion he isn't wearing anything.
I sigh,
"I can see where they get the idea" I tell him looking back at him.
His hair is slightly ruffled, I smile at it and his face looks so innocent. I bring my hand to his hair and run it through it,
"Hey" I whisper.
He grins, forgetting about the conversation we were previously having he slides himself down as I shuffle up so we are now the same level.
"I never got to return the kiss last night" Dougie whispers in my ear, causing sensations to run down my back.
I pull across the curtains on the bunk, blocking the sunlight from shinning right into my eyes.
My eyes droop for a second as I try and keep myself propped up on my elbow.
Dougie's lips move slowly from my ear to my lips, ghosting over my skin in his path.
As he moves forwards I place my finger on his lips,
"What if Harry comes in?" I whisper, my lips barely moving.
"We'll be asleep" Dougie says, his blue eyes staring into mine. I smile,
"Suitable answer" I tell him.
He smiles and moves forwards, his eyes still slightly open as I go to close mine so I bring my left hand to his eyes and sliding it over his eyelids, feeling them close beneath my hand.
His lips press against mine so hard that I get pushed against the wall of the bus.
I make a small sound as Dougie's warm hands lead me to the mattress. So it's me now lying down on the bed and him half sitting-up as we kiss deeply.
His tongue sliding in and out, as a yell for Harry comes from the depths of the bus suddenly that I bite Dougie's lower lip, I pull away.
"Sorry" I whisper.
"You can bite me all you want hunni" He tells me softly a glint in his eye and a smirk on his lips. I smirk and bite is lower lip for a few minutes, he breathes out deeply, and I smirk than pull away.
"Enjoying it Poynter?" I ask him.
"Why stop, I want more" He says his right hand appearing suddenly on my left leg, running slowly up and down it.
I let out a small giggle and Dougie swoops down upon me.
His lips find mine again as his hand comes to my thigh, then working it's way up, rubbing circles slowly up my thigh and to my waist. His body pressed against mine into the mattress, I feel the warmth of his skin against mine, making my heart beat faster.
He lifts my tank top and his hand appears on my stomach. My breathing slightly increases, and Dougie's hand motions become faster and his hand now at my rib-cage area as his tongue works at a fast past too.
Heavy footsteps are heard running down a stairs, I freeze, Dougie freezes, his tongue still on my lower lip and hand on my stomach.
"Dougie!" A voice yells angrily
"Oh, God it's Harry" I say panicking,
"Dougie moves quickly, removing his hand and tongue from me, I had an urge to pull him back and start making-out with him again but I suppress it.
He puts his arm around me beneath the duvet, turns me on my left side facing the wall, he turns on his left also, and as Harry's voice gets closer to the room Dougie breathes in my ear.
"We're asleep, don't move till, I motion you too" He says. I to a curt nod, my head barely moving an inch.
"What's the motion?" I ask quietly.
"You'll know once I do it" He replies.
The cabin door swings open and makes a soft bang, but still makes me take a short intake of breath, Dougie strokes my upper arm to calm me down but he pulls it away after a moment.
"DOUGIE!" Harry shouts.
Dougie places his hand up my top, making me gasp. I feel him turn over,
"What?" He moans, as if he has just woken up, removing his hand from me, I grab onto his hand and link our fingers together, he squeezes my hand,
"What the hell is going on here?" Harry yells. I frown and turn over.
"Harry" I say faintly, "Shh, Camilla is trying to sleep" I tell him.
Talking in the third-person is random, but it gets the point across.
I blink and open my eyes slowly, Harry is dressed fully and glaring at me.
"What is going on?" Harry asks.
"What you mean?" I ask him innocently, stroking Dougie’s finger underneath the blankets.
"You two are sharing a bed" He says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, and to him, it possibly is.
"I was cold last night, and Dougie said my bed was more comfortable" I tell him shrugging.
Harry's eyes narrow.
"Is there something going on between you two?" He asks.
"No" I tell him straightly, Dougie pulls his hand from mine, I look towards him and frown. "Why would you ask me that?" I ask Harry.
I say a little offended- or so Harry thinks, Dougie places his hand on my thigh, reassuring me that he knows I don’t mean it,
"Sorry Cam, it's just, the guys said that they came in and it looked like you two slept with each other" He says.
"Well, in a way we did, we slept in the same bed with together, but we didn't sleep with each other" Dougie says. I nod agreeing with him, while beneath the blankets, he’s stroking my upper thigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, sneaky!