Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ A Bumpy Ride* [6]

Camilla's POV

"C'mon Cam, breakfast is ready" Harry says outstretching his hand. I look towards Dougie.
"Do you want me to bring you food, or are you coming?" I ask him.
"I'm gonna stay in bed for a little while longer" He says stroking my thumb from beneath the blankets.
"Okay" I say climbing over him, and taking my hand from his, he tries to make a snatch at it, but I quickly remove it from his reach and smirk. I jump to the floor,
"Right, Mr. Poynter, I shall bring you a breakfast roll in precisely point zero five hours" I tell him.
I laugh at his facial expression while trying to figure out what I'm talking about.
"So that's, five minutes?" He asks.
"Yes Dougie" I sigh, "Five minutes",
"You coming?" Harry asks.
"Yeah, I tell him, "Can I get a piggy-back-ride?" I ask.
He crouches slightly, "Hope on"
I beam and jump onto his back.
Harry starts making his way down the corridor, I swivel my head around to glance at Dougie.
He winks at me, I press my forefinger and middle finger to my lips then give him a blow-kiss. He smiles and I return my head to the direction Harry is walking.
"Harry what's for breakfast?" I ask him, starting to become a little jumpy.
"I dunno, let's see" He replies.
"Well who cooked?" I ask him,
"Jason, he's a real old guy, our personal chef" He tells me.
"Ooh, personal chef? Man you guys are loaded" I mutter resting my head on his shoulder.

We enter the kitchen just as Harry replies, "Not really".
Tom, Danny, Gio and Izzy are already here.
"Morning guys" I greet as I jump off Harry's back.
"Morning, why were you on Harry's back?" Danny asks.
"Cause I, being a very lazy person-"
"How can a lazy person be so skinny?" Danny butts in, cutting me off from answering the question he asked me!
"I'm not skinny, I'm average" I tell him confidently.

See, truth is, I have a little issue with my weight, I'm under-weight for a person my age and height. Lets just say - bad relationships - nasty comments - and a depressed Camilla.

"You're tiny" He comments looking at my stomach, I stand behind a busy Harry who is helping himself to a roll.
"Harry, your friend is saying I'm anorexic" I tell Harry, although loud enough for everyone else to hear.
Harry finishes his bite.
"Danny, drop her weight issue okay?" Harry says sharply.
Danny shuts his mouth.
"Thank you, you can tell them, just wait till I bring Dougie breakfast" I say.
"You're bringing Dougie breakfast? Did you two hook-up last night or something?" Izzy asks me. Harry scowls at her.
"No, I just said I'd bring him some food, is that illegal now?" I ask her.
Okay, I'm not trying to be deliberately rude or mean, but these girls have been horrid to be ever since I came.
"Iz, leave her be" Harry tells her, I smile at Harry.
He's like my knight in shinning armour, saving me from all the bad topiced conversations.
"Thanks dude" I tell him grabbing a plate, a roll and putting bacon in it. As I leave I hear Izzy's voice.
"Harry, I'm your girlfriend! You're supposed to take my side"
I roll my eyes. Childish!
"There are no sides Iz, you just don't realise how rude you're being" He tells her.
As I close the door behind me I stop and listen to the conversation.
"So why is she so skinny?" Danny interrupts the couples argument. I smile at his sudden will to change the topic of conversation, but wish it would've been about anything but me.
"Yeah why is she so skinny? That can't be healthy" Gio comments. I tell you that girl is alot like her boyfriend.
"She's probably bulimic" Izzy's cold voice cuts in.
Tears prick my eyes, and I just basically want to punch her, she has no idea what I've been through.
"Izzy! You can't just say that about her, you don't a fraction of the hell she's been put through" Harry growls.
I smile at Harry's will to defend me and act all older brother, normally not a thing I like but now, I feel great full.
"So what is the story?" Tom's soft caring voice asks.
So Harry starts the story, I can't bear to listen to the voice of my past and that's when I realise I am meant to be bringing Dougie food.
I walk to the very last room - Dougies and mine.
"Here you go" I say placing it on the blankets under his chin.
"Thanks, I thought you'd forgotten about me" He says,
I smile, "Now how I could I possible forget someone like you?"
He shrugs, "Beats me" And takes a bite off the roll.

Later
Dougie's POV

"Okay guys, I was just talking to Bob, and he says that the road up ahead is a bit bumpy, there are ramps everywhere and lumps out of the road" Tom informs us. I am half listening, keeping most of my attentions on the game.
We murmur a reply.
"So that means stay seated" He continues.
We murmur again.
"I want a go! You've been on forever!" Danny complains.
"I just got on!" Harry reminds Danny, who had taken over for Tom as he went to talk to Bob - out driver.
"C'mon Doug, I want a go" Danny moans.
"Fine - here" I tell him, throwing the remote controller in his direction.
"I think I might sleep for a while" I say yawning.
"Not enough sleep last night, eh Doug?" Danny smirks.
"Shut up! Nothing happened, how many times do I have to remind you?" I ask him.
Camilla comes into the room, (Up the stairs).
"Hey boys" She says, then looks towards the corner and spots Izzy and Gio reading magazines. "And girls" she continues.
"Gosh, I'm tired" She mutters walking in front of Harry, he tries to move his head around her but she stays in front of his eye vision.
I laugh along with Tom, Danny is to preoccupied trying to earn enough points so it will be harder for Harry to catch up.
I catch Camilla's eye and she winks at me and flashes a smile. In return I nod my head.
"So, you guys doing teams?" She asks, still in Harry's way.
"Well, I guess me and Danny against Tom and Harry" I tell her.
"Oh, sorry Tom, I'm losing you points" She says taking a step away from Harry and one closer to me.
"It's fine, I'm not bothered really" He says stretching out on the couch.
Wait!"Hary shouts. I turn to look at him, as does the rest of the room.
"Yes?" Camilla asks innocently. He narrows his eyes at her.
"Are you telling me, that if we were playing singles you'd stand there in front of me and make me loose?"
"Yes" Camilla replies without a second thought.
Harry starts at her while Danny, Tom and I try to not show our laughter.
Camilla somehow manages to keep a straight face.

Camilla's POV

"You Ms. Camilla are an evil girl, I thought you loved me" He says. I melt and stoop down to his level while wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Of course I love you" I tell him. "You're my best friend".
I let go and stand up; Harry has a pleased looking expression on his face.
"Um, Cami, I thing you should sit down" Harry tells me, suddenly.
"Why? I'm not in you way" I say turning on the spot just to make sure I wasn't.
"No, it's not that" Dougie says, I turn and looks into his heaven blue eyes, my facial expression suddenly becomes soft. "It's because there are ramps along this road"
"I'll be fine" I tell him.
"Okay, your choice-" Dougie is cut of by me suddenly losing my balance - because the bus went over a ramp, I'm guessing - and falling into his open lap.
"Sorry, I tripped" I tell him sheepishly.
He smiles down at me.
Oh My God! I'm blushing! Stop blushing! Take a deep breath Cami.
I laugh, trying to hide the fact that my face is possibly crimson, although my laugh is strangely bark like - not my normal laugh let me tell you.
"OI!" Danny suddenly shouts looking towards me, his eyes wide. Taken aback I jump. Did he just forget about the game he's supposedly playing?
"What?" I ask him my heart going 100miles an hour, for two reasons.
"That's my laugh! You stole it!" He says - seriously!
I raise my eyebrows at him, he's kidding right!
This isn't like some kid of stealing some other kids lollipop in the playground. It's a laugh dude, CHILL!
"Excuse me?" I ask him.
He narrows his eyes, something I realise all of the guys do, and maybe they picked it up from each other, who knows.
"You can't use that laugh! It's mine" He says forgetting about his controller and crosses his arms over his chest.
"You've gotta be kidding me!" I exclaim but he doesn't remove the glare.
I turn to look at Harry to see what his reaction to Danny's childish reaction to my new laugh.
He is staring at Harry as if he's on craic. I turn my head back around and stare at Danny.
"Sorry Danny, I didn't realise that you had to book a laugh" I tell him, as seriously as I can. It's not that easy being serious when you're trying to have a conversation with someone about stealing their laugh.
This makes Dougie, Tom and Harry to start snorting with laughter, although Harry is the only one able to cover is up and acts as if he is just coughing.
Danny looks at the three boys, bewildered, then back to me.
"Just don't use it again" He warns.
"Kay" I reply.
"Well look who knows how to handle children" Dougie says smiling down at me, and it's not until then that I realise how comfortable, relaxing and just right it feels sitting in Dougie's lap.
"Why thank you- thank you very much" I say in my best mans voice.
"Now who you trying to be - Elvis?" Tom asks grinning, waiting for Danny to comment, but he doesn't.
"Dudes, this chic is tired, I shall see y'all later" I say, reluctantly, crawling out of Dougie's lap, realising that if I stayed any longer Mr. Judd would get a hint of the small crush I have for Mr. Poynter. He may not be the smartest of the four but he hasn't been hit on the head as much as Danny has.
I roll onto the floor with a small thunk and stand up.
"Night" I call,
As I walk to the stairs I her Dougie's voice and I can't help but stop and listen,
"I think I'll just sleep here" He says.
"What? On the couch?" Tom replies,
"Yeah, she's staying in my room, remember" Dougie points out; I deliberately have to bite my tongue to stop myself from saying that I wouldn't mind.
"Mate, you're not sleeping on the choice, go sleep in your own bed" Harry says, I place my hand on the door and close it softly.
*C'mon Doug, you know you wanna*
I think leaning against the wall.
"Uhm..." The conversation becomes very muffled. I wait five minutes until the door suddenly swings open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the huge gaps between updates, but i can't do anything about it until I get my laptop...