Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Being Ignored* [8]

Day Five:88 Days Left
Camilla's POV

I helped Dougie complete his precious XBox game, after he wouldn't shut up about it restarting.
He continued to stay in my bed, even with Harry's constant moanings and question asking.

Last night we all went out to a local bar outside Manchester.
Dougie and I came home early, due to tiredness and we watched, 'Sixth Sense'.

My neck is sore, and I'm sitting in and upright position… on someone?
I stir a little and open my eyes; the light is beaming down on me. I shield my eyes with my hand, and groan.
"Morning" Dougie grumbles.
That's when I notice it's him I'm half sitting on.
"Mmm" I groan, I lower my hand slowly, letting my eyes adjust to the light. When all the fuzzy circles go I blink and turn my face around to where Dougie's voice was greeting me.
I came into contact with his face, and we are much to close. His nose is brushing against mine,
"Your in my personal bubble" I whisper.
He smiles, "Aren't I every night?" He asks.
"Touché" I reply.
"Are we alone?" I ask him, glancing around the room.
"The guys and girls are gone out to the cinema, I didn't want to wake you" He explains.
"What time is it?" I ask frowning, how late did I sleep?
"2pm" He replies.
My mouth drops,
"Oh, sorry, have you been awake all this time?" I ask him.
He nods, "I didn't move incase I woke you, and someone had to stay behind and tell you anyway" He carries on.
"I could kiss you" I mutter.
"No ones stopping you" He replies, I smile and he forms his lips all pouty waiting for the kiss.
I laugh, "What am I your aunt?”.
"No, was just messing" He mutters.
I laugh, and give him an unexpected kiss.
He deepens it, I break it after a minute,
"Now, that was what I was looking for" He says in a breathy whisper.
"So why the pout?" I ask.
He shrugs,
"Thought I'd weird you out" He replies.
I smile,
*Should I ask him?*
But what if he already has one!
*Would he be kissing me freely if he had one?*
He's a pop star, you never know!
*Oh shut up! I know he likes me!*
Well someone thinks alot about themsel-

"Cami?" Dougie interrupts my train of thoughts, and arguing with myself.
"Wha?" I ask.
"Do you want something to eat?" He asks.
"Oh, um, yeah sure, what is there?" I ask him.
He shrugs,
"Dunno, but I can check once you get off me" He says smiling slightly.
"Oh, sorry" I say and jump down from the couch.
"Thanks" And he gets up and walks towards the fridge.
"Uhm, Dougie?" I ask him as his head is buried deep behind the fridge door.
"We got rashers, eggs, sausages-" He says.
"Uhm.. Dougie?" I ask him again,
"Yeah?" He replies, taking all the ingredients from the fridge and placing them on the counter.
"Do you remember about three nights ago, when we were going to sleep?" I ask him.
"Was that the day you tripped and fell on me cause we were going over the bumps in the road?" He asks.
"Yeah" I reply.
"What about it?"
"Well, remember we went to sleep for a bit?" I ask him, he nods for me to carry on while he starts getting some food sorted,
"Well, you were gonna ask me something, but then you said you'd ask me the next day... but well you didn't and I only just remembered now" I say quickly.
"And?" He asks.
"What were you gonna ask me?" I ask him.
"Oh, it... uhm... doesn't matter, I have to talk to Harry first, then I'll ask you later, okay?" He says quickly.
"Why do you have to ask Harry?"
"Because I do"
"But why?"
"Because!" He shouts.
"Dougie, that-"
"Just, cause okay? It doesn't matter. Drop it" He snaps, clearly wanting to skip past the subject.
I shut my mouth instantly and stare at him.
He fumbles with the glass he is holding in his hand, and it's like it happeneds in slow motion, the glass slips from his grip and lands with a crash on the floor.
I grab the kitchen roll as Dougie bends down to pick up the shards of glass, scattered on the ground.
"Dougie don't, you could cut yourself" I tell him, I pull his hand away, but he snarls and swats my hand from his, then starts picking up the shards of glass.
He picks them up, one by one, and then lets out a sharp gasp. He throws the pieces in the bin then looks down at the palm of his hand. He cut himself.
"Fuck it" He mutters, walking towards the sink, he turns on the cold tap and lets his hand run freely underneath the water.
When he pulls his hand away he examines it then clenches his hand.
I stay away at the same distance of four feet from Dougie. Still holding the kitchen roll, he looks up at me,
*Is there a reason why he's ignoring me? What did I do!*
I keep my face as blank as possible, I stare at him and he just walks right past me.
Ignoring me and the breakfast he was currently making.
"What did I do?" I ask him a small voice.
But he either doesn't hear me or just ignores me; I choose to believe the first option.
I sigh and continue Dougie's abandoned breakfast making.

Dougie's POV
"Okay, Dougie why are you acting like this to her?" I ask myself and slap my forehead once I get outside the kitchen area.
I wander up the stairs to the sitting room, and open a fresh can of beer, and yes I'm aware that it is about 2.30 in the day but I don't care.
I take up the remote controller for the XBox and carry on the game Danny was playing earlier on.

HALF AN HOUR LATER
The smell of food catches my stomachs attention. I think about the food downstairs, but that means coming into contact with Cami, and confessing that I didn't know why I completely ignored her.
I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, my stomach starts grumbling.
Cami comes into view but I keep my vision focused on the TV.
She places a plate with bacon, eggs, rashers and two pieces of toast on the table next to me then walks back down stairs, not uttering a word.

Now I feel guilty.

I eat the food rather quickly due to my hunger and not having anything to eat since the night before.
I run down the stairs bringing the empty plate with me, and stop when I see her sitting at the small table, her ipod in her ears and she's pushing her food around her plate.
I walk up to her and sit down across from her. She keeps her head bent, pretending that she doesn't notice me. Her ipod is laid on the table beside her hand; I reach over and put it on 'Pause'. She still keeps her head bent.
"I'm sorry" I tell her softly; she removes her ear-phone from her ears.
"Is there a reason why you went all, 'Cold-Shoulder', on me? What did I do?" She asks looking up at me, the tone in her voice makes me feel guilty.
"Nothing, you didn't do anything, it's just the thing I want to ask Harry... well I just don't want him to get mad" I tell her.
"But what is it, that you want to ask him?… That I can't know about until after you ask him?" She asks, looking deeply into my eyes.
"When I ask him, I swear you'll be the first to know if he accepts the idea" I tell her.
She stands up and takes her plate to the bin, scraping her food into it then places the plate in the sink. I walk up behind her and box her in against the counter.
She turns around so she's facing me,
"You don't hate me do you?" Cami asks quietly.
"Hate you? No! Of course not!" I tell her.
She smiles, relieved - I think.
"Dougie, I was wondering, for a while actually. Well what I mean is… Um so you.. Do you have… Have a-"
"We're back!" Danny calls, as the door swings open.
I step away from Camilla and she turns back around starting to wash her plate. I grab mine and place it in the sink,
"Hey! Sleepy-head is awake!" Danny says coming into the kitchen.
"Hello to you too" Camilla says brightly.
"So, what's planned for the rest of the day?" I ask Tom. He knows stuff.
"Travelling tomorrow, so we can lounge around here until the gig tonight" He replies.
"Okay, Harry I need to talk to you" I tell him.
He looks up,
"’Bout what mate?" He asks.
"Outside" I say walking past him.
"He needs to talk to you about outside?" Danny asks.
"Danny, I say this cause I care,- you need help" Camilla says turning around to face the room.
Harry laughs while Danny looks at her, still confused.
Poor guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy???