Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Being Pushed Around* [9]

Dougie's POV

I led Harry outside the bus, taking a deep breath and the speech I had prepared in my head playing through my brain.
"Doug? What's up?" He asks me.
"Harry, I have to talk to you.. well really tell you... no ask you.."
"Spit it out man" He says laughing leaning against the green bus,
I take a deep breath.
"Harry, I want to ask you this cause you've been friends with her for years and well I think, I have no idea why, but I think I should ask you for advice or permission or something" I babble.
Harry stands there looking perplexed.
"Right, you've lost me" He says frowning his eyebrows forming one line.
"Ok, Harry, I was wondering if I could ask Camilla out tonight" I ask him.

Harry's POV

Thoughts run through my head,
"No Dougie" I tell him suddenly.
He stares at me, not believing what I had said.
"What?" He asks.
"Look, okay, I didn't want to tell you this but truth is Cam just got out of a really hard relationship with her ex-boyfriend of two years. He dumped her and she has been really banged up about it. It only happened a couple of months ago and I'm afraid that she's only using you for a rebound" I tell him.
Once I finish telling him this web of lies I can't help but wonder why.
Why had I just said that?
Why didn't I want Dougie near my best friend?
But I never found a suitable answer within myself.
His face falls and he stares at me.
"What?" He asks faintly.
"I'm sorry Dougie, I just didn't tell you sooner because I didn't realise you liked her that way" I tell him.
"Well I did, I can't believe this! So she's just using me?" He asks.
I nod.
I place a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry mate" I tell him, he laughs.
"For what? For what exactly? I mean she's just some bird you know?" He says with a smirk.
He pushes my hand off his shoulder and walks past me.
I thought he would've gone back into the bus but he continues past the door and walks out of the area parking lot and to the park across the road.
I take a deep breath and walk back inside,
"Hey, where's Dougie?" Camilla asks me as I walk up the few steps.
"Oh, he just went to the park, I think he needs a bit of fresh air you know?" I say.
She nods.
I walk upstairs to Danny, Tom, Gio and Izzy,
"Iz, can I talk to you?" I ask her.
She puts down her magazine and walks towards me.
"Outside?"
She nods and I lead the way.
Once I get outside I walk a couple of steps waiting for her to catch up with me.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Iz, listen I know recently that you've been mad at me for the way I've been treating yo-"
"Harry-"
"No listen, I know you've been angry and well I've decided that I'm going to make it up to you" I tell her.
She smiles.
"You are?" She asks.
I nod.
"I'm taking you out to dinner tonight" I tell her.
"Awe Harry!" She says kissing me and hugging me.

Camilla's POV
Running is something I do to keep in shape, and also when I'm incredibly bored, or feel as if I've eaten too much.
So when I pass Harry and he goes upstairs my mind is made up about going for a run.
I get into Dougie's and my room, wondering what will happen tonight in my wonderful bed, I cross to my clothes, pull on a tank top, shorts and my running shoes while also taking my ipod from my bag.
I walk upstairs to find the rest of the gang, minus Dougie sitting up there; Harry and Izzy seem pretty cosy.
"Harry I'm going for a run, I'll be back in about two hours" I tell him, attaching my ipod to my shorts.
"Running?" He asks.
"Yeah" I tell him.
"Can I come?" He asks.
I jerk my head up,
"You want to come with me?" I ask him frowning, Harry Judd and running never matched in all the years I knew him.
"Yeah" He says.
"Uhm, okay, if you really want to" I tell him shrugging, I mean why not.
"Harry?" Izzy asks him, pulling on his sleeve.
"The race remember? I got to keep up my training" He tells her. I'm seriously confused but I don't interrupt the couple's conversation.
"Oh, yeah right, well will you be back in time for dinner?" She asks him.
"Yeah, we're going out at six, it's only what three now?" He asks her.
She smiles and kisses his cheek.
"Don't injure yourself" She tells him smiling.
"Come on Poser I haven't got all day" I tell him.
He snaps his head in my direction.
"What is with that nick-name?" Tom asks me.
"Oh, you see when we were younger, I had a think about photography, so I took alot of pictures, and lets just say Harry liked to pose alot" I explain as Harry walks past me glaring at me.
"Oh, right, had a hint you were gonna be famous Judd?" Danny yells down the stairs after Harry.
"Oh, very funny, I wasn't that bad either Cam" He replies.
"Oh, yeah sure, that's what you think" I reply sarcastically.
"So how bad was he?" Tom asks.
"Tell you what, I might have a picture in my bag, I brought it just to torment him, I'll show you later yeah?" I ask him.
"Yeah, we should upload it to MySpace" Danny says becoming excited.
"Eh, I'm thinking that will be a 'No'." Harry says coming up behind me, already changed into shorts and a top.
"Wow, you change fast" I tell him.
"Thanks" he says,
"Well see you guys later" I say to them running down the stairs.

Harry and I get to the park across the road,
"Right Mr. Judd what's this training you're talking about?" I ask him starting to stretch,
"I'm running in a marathon" He tells me.
"Really? When?" I ask him, shocked mainly comes to mind.
"April 5th" He replies.
"Oh, I heard about that!" I tell him slapping him on the back.
"You did?" He asks.
"Yeah, mate I'm proud of you" I tell him smiling slightly.
"And your accents coming back" He points out,
I grin at him.
"Have you noticed this is the only time we've been alone together since I've come over?" I ask him.
"I know, we might as well make the most of it" He says.
I nod.
"So how many miles can you do?" I ask him.
"As many as you I reckon" He grins back.
"Oh, and is that a challenge?" I ask him, my eyebrow cocked up.
He nods his head.
"Right Mr. Judd, be ready to get your ass kicked" I say.
He smiles, I take a drink of my water,
"You ready?" I ask him.
He nods.
And we start running, well jogging at a fast pace, then it picks up a little bit, Harry slows down a little bit after an hour and a half of non-stop running but I can tell he's in great shape, he's obviously very dedicated to this race.

Dougie's POV
I sit, staring at the design of the wood on the bench.
*Is it so wrong to feel as bad as this?*
You have to forget about this girl Dougie, she obviously doesn't care for you
*But what if I can't help it!?*

This argument with myself hasn't stopped for the past two hours.
Then a conclusion comes to my head.
The best idea possibly possible to human mankind.
I get up and start exiting the park as I stroll across the grass two figures are running along the running track built around the park.
I can just make out Camilla and Harry's figures and I can't help but look at her perfect figure while she runs.

Snap out of it Dougie!

I shake my head and walk to the bus.

The Concert8PM
Camilla's POV
I knock on the dressing room door; I took my time arriving even though we are parked right outside the arena.
I have a feeling Dougie is ignoring me, I said 'Hi' to him earlier but he completely brushed it off and walked past me.
The door swings open and Harry beams at me.
"Hey, you took your time getting here" He says.
"Yeah well, what can I say?" I reply walking past him.
"We only have a few minutes before we go on" He tells me.
"Oh, really? Well looks like I shoulda come a little earlier, huh?" I ask taking a seat next to Danny who's playing the X-BOX.
"Mhm" Harry mutters then walks towards the couch and stands in front of me as I watch Danny battle with a Wizard.
"Harry, I won't be able to see the TV if you don't move" I tell him simply.
He shrugs,
"You're in my seat"
"Well sue me" I reply.
"Or... I could move you" He says, and next thing I know I'm being lifted up by Harry who's arms are beneath me and plonked down on his lap.
"Hey you're not half uncomfortable" I tell him.
"Well you're not half heavy" He replies.
"Are you calling me fat?" I ask him.
"Are you calling me fat?" He mimics.
"I never called you fat!" I say, sounding outraged,
"Just making sure" He mutters.
"Camilla?" Tom calls me from the opposite side of the room; I look up at him and smile.
"Yes?" I ask him.
"How long have you known Harry?" He asks me.
"Hum... a long time, I think to long, why?"
"Are you sure he's not gay?" Tom asks me.
I nearly choke laughing.
Harry glares at Tom and the whole room is in fits of laughter.
"Tom! That's a horrible thing to say, besides he's got a girlfriend" I remind him.
"Oh, believe me, I know" He mutters and Izzy whacks him on the side of the head.

Ten minutes later the guys are waiting to go on stage.
"Good luck guys" I wish them,
I hug them all in turn but when I get to Dougie he just turns away.
I glance at Harry but he just shrugs and returns his gaze to Izzy.
I sigh and as the guys run on stage I watch Dougie's hair bouncing slightly.
I walk back to the dressing rooms behind Izzy and Gio.
I had decided I wasn't going to go out and stand in the crowd every night, so I went and stayed back stage with the girls.

When I get into the room Izzy and Gio take magazines from their pile and flick them open, making comments to one another about what was said every once and a while, neither even acknowledging the fact that I am right there.
Once an hour had gone by and the pair had acted so rude to me I decided I wanted to get out, I got up and walked through the long corridors until I stepped out into the chilly air of the night.
I took in lung fulls, trying to remember what I had done to make the girls and Dougie hate me, nothing came to mind.

Fed up of wallowing in my own self-pity I decided to ring Laylia. She can also make me laugh whenever I'm down.
I take my phone from my bag and dial her number,
"Yeah?" Her voice comes from the other end.
"Why hello my dear friend" I say into the phone smiling.
"Why, it's miss Camilla calling me all the way from fancy old England, how do you do?" She asks me in a very bad English accent.
I laugh.
"Not at all good, girl, these people hate me" I tell her.
"Oh, go tell them to shove a stick up their hole" She mutters.
"I would but then I'd probably get kicked off the bus" I remind her.
"Good point, so what have you done to deserve another enemy in this world, I dare say we have to many" She asks laughing,
"That's the thing, normally I would know what I did, but I haven't a clue, Dougie and me were getting on fine this morning and then all of a sudden he just starts ignoring me!" I say.
"Well, what happened between the time he was being nice, to the time he started ignoring you?" He asks.
"Nothing, well he talked to Harry then went to the park, but that's about it" I tell her.
"Maybe Harry said something to him" She suggests.
"No, Harry wouldn't do tha- actually hold on, Dougie was saying something about asking Harry something, you know what, I bet that's exactly what happened. Thanks Lay"
"No, probs, now tell me, how is the Bolton dude?" She asks me.
"Oh, he's fine, but unfortunately he's on stage at the moment and isn't able to come to the phone right now" I tell her.
"Oh, awe well, guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to talk to him" She sighs,
"Thanks for you help Hun" I tell her again.
"No probs, you know where to find me for when the next dilemma occurs" She tells me.
I smile, "Ditto for you, seeya"
"Bye" And I hang up.
I take a deep breath and return to the dressing rooms.
Gio and Izzy are gone, I sigh and take out my trustworthy i-pod.

The tour ends and we all go back to the bus. I decide not to confront Harry tonight as he looks seriously wrecked, did I forget to mention I won that little bet we had at the park? Well yeah I did, but honestly I was ready to call it a day as much as he was, but anyways as Dougie continues to ignore me I wish for tomorrow to speed up.
"Guys I'm going to bed" I announce standing up.
"Night" They chant back.
I wait for a moment to see if Dougie comes to join, but as predicted he stays put.
I walk down the stairs and go to Dougie and my room. Changing quickly I get into bed and roll over.
For the next half an hour I wonder if the remaining of the tour will be like this, with only three people talking to me.

Dougie comes in an hour later, he shuffles around the room, but I never feel the weight on the side of the bed, telling me he's sleeping in his own one.
This needs to be sorted out, quick!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment me?
please!