Once Upon A Night’s Sky

Image

A battle for freedom. A tale of survival.

It was hard to imagine a night’s sky where only stars and the moon alone shone.

In one of the greatest yet most devastating moments in all of earth’s history countries came together to protect and fight for a common goal, the one shared love of their entire existence.

Trained and drafted seven individuals will come together as an act of fate shaped and moulded 200 years before their mere existence to fight and defend for their earth.

On the biggest adventure of their lives they will face their biggest challenges yet. Pushed to their limits, their deepest desire, their darkest thought, all will be tested but what will be lost?
  1. Chapter 1 - Liam McGregor
    History Lessons
  2. Chapter 2 – James Bennet
    A year past and so I withdrew because when they talk it’s always about you.
  3. Chapter 3 – Christian Dewhurst
    He looked out for no one but himself, in this life it wasn’t selfish it was smart.
  4. Chapter 4 – Ava Cunningham
    You can never really appreciate the beauty of something until you know you may be losing it.
  5. Chapter 5 - Robert McCarthy
    ‘This time he wouldn’t let her run, this time he would follow her to the stars.’
  6. Chapter 6 - Dawn Harrison
    “It was time for Dawn Harrison to step out of the shadows”
  7. Chapter 7 – Leah Howells
    The sky would not become one of Leah’s failures.
  8. Chapter 8 - Liam McGregor
    ‘He was a jack of all trades but a master of none.’
  9. Chapter 9 – James Bennet
    “Christian Dewhurst had problems this much James did know.”
  10. Chapter 10 – Christian Dewhurst
    ‘Life was a cruel bitch and sometimes Christian was curler’
  11. Chapter 11 – Ava Cunningham
    As a little girl she had always wished upon the night’s stars
  12. Chapter 12 - Robert McCarthy
    Windows, Robert felt were magical things.
  13. Chapter 13 - Dawn Harrison
    ‘The thought that her father could continue to exile her, even here, terrified Dawn.’