Serendipity.

Bad Day- Daniel Powter

I walked down the steps early in the morning. I always get up early, nearly at the crack of dawn. It's a habit that I've always had, ever since I was little. Walking to the coffee table, I picked up my phone eagerly and optimistic. I was waiting for a text from my girlfriend, Daphne. If she was my girlfriend anymore. Our relationship had been rocky for the last few months and after a big fight we had last night I told her to text me. I looked in horror and anger at the text I had received.

Good-bye bitch! U r right; I did fuck Darius. I'm with him right now. So long, dick! BTW ur music sucks.

I slammed the phone down in anger and frustration.

That two-timing bitch! That fucking slut who doesn't know good music! I thought.

I sat down on the couch, close to tearing my hair out. After ten minutes I calmed down a bit. I decided to distract myself and read the paper from yesterday, which I hadn't read since I was busy with my orchestra and Daphne. I flipped to the music section where there was a review that could make or break my composing career.

The orchestral composition Love & Loss by the young composer/conductor, Wolfgang Willow, was an abomination by a child who dares to have the same name as Mozart.

I stopped reading right there. I wasn't in the right mentality at all for bashing in the form of constructive criticism. I tore the review right out of the paper and crumpled it, tossing it on the floor along with the newspaper. I resumed to my former position of nearly tearing my hair out.

My eyes fell on the paper and in particular an ad for a help group.

Do you ever feel angry? So angry that you fear yourself?
Are you usually a calm and collected, rational person?
Do you feel like you’re alone in your problems?
If so, please attend;
Θεός

Theos - The Self Help Group.

I looked at the dates. They worked for my schedule. I thought that maybe my sister could go there as well. It would probably be good for us both.