Vampires

The Change

It was a usual Friday evening when it happened.

A friend of mine had broken up with his girlfriend a few weeks before was accompanying me. I had managed to convince him that going out would take his mind off her.

We were in the only rock bar around which had eventually become considered as our local where we would hang out every Friday night and try and get laid, but this time, something happened and my whole world turned upside down.

In the bar David and I were head banging to the shrill tones of the local bands new single that they had released. That’s when it happened. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see this beautiful woman, black silk-like hair, evil dark green eyes that highlighter every perfection's. This woman was different from the others, maybe it was the way that she wore her outfits, they would be considered rude and inappropriate but she made them look fantastic, I didn’t know what it was but I felt this strong pull, more of a yearning for her.

I woke up from my daydreams to find her staring at me.

"Hi." I said gob smacked.

"Do you like the band?" she asked

"Yeah. They're awesome." I said.

There was a long silence where we both stood and listened to the band rock the night away.

I felt her sigh, I felt her breath flow over my bare shoulders and the rush of goose pimples told me to go for it.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I said trying to keep her keen. I knew that if she lost interest then I would have been a fool.

"Yeah, okay." She said and smiled slightly.

She followed me to the bar and sat seductively on one of the barstools as I ordered the drinks. My eyes barely managing to keep off her smooth, perfect legs. Every movement she made gave me goose pimples yet I was captivated with her. Was this love? Or a mindless a genuine obsession.

I was encased in thought when I realised that she was pulling me over to the dance floor. She started dancing to the bands that continued to play. Then all of a sudden I felt her, against me. Her warm body rubbing against mine as she danced. I danced back, rubbing my body against hers. Then I noticed her smiling at me. Was she enjoying this too?

Then suddenly she turned to m. She moved her head close to mine and put her perfect mouth next to my ear and asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. I smiled at her eyed her up and down. She must of taken that as a yes because the next thing I knew was that she had my hand and we were walking towards the door. My mind was floating in and out of thought.

At her apartment she showed me into the living room and told me to make myself comfortable. I sat down on the sofa as she left the room.

"Do you want a drink?" drifted her voice from the next room.

"Wine if you've got any." I said looking around the room.

I felt like I was in a time capsule, there were pictures everywhere. Instead of wallpaper on parts of the walls, there was just pictures.I stood up to inspect some of the memories that had managed to fine their way onto the wall of fame. Most of the pictures were of people dressed up as vampires.

"You find a picture you like?" she asked from behind me.

"Yeah, you like vampires?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "I think vampires are amazing" she said handing me the glass of wine. "How about you?"

"I find them interesting. I just don’t understand why would they drain from virgins necks?"

"One of the main bloodlines and its not only virgins who get drained. Although virgins blood is sweeter." She said.

I felt a lump build up in my throat as she said those words.

"You obviously have quite a passion for Vampires to have done so much research on them." I said.

She smiled again. In her own home she didn't look as irresistible as she did in the bar. Maybe the drink is starting to wear off. I drank the wine and placed the glass down as she patted the sofa next to her. I sat next to her.

"What do you do for a living then?" she asked.

"I'm a waiter, in Maple's on the high street, how about you?"

She smiled and stirred her coffee.

"What?" I asked curious as to why she would smile.

"I work in the local surgery. Do you know the one down Kelvin Lane?"

"Yeah I know the one, Dr. Melodeon is my GP." I replied.

"He's my ex. Amazing man. Made me what I am today." She replied.

"How long were you together?" I asked.

"Only a week, I wanted to hold out on the sexual side of things for a bit. When we did, he left and that was it" she replied smiling.

"You seem surprisingly happy about that."

"From that night on, I had changed. There's no point in waiting, life is too short." She said putting down her cup.

She looked at me square in the eye the moved into kiss me. The kiss stunned me. Her lips so smooth and I felt the rush of goose pimples as she softly lifted up my top off over my shoulders. Still stunned by the effect of her tough I watched her slide her top slowly off. Everything seemed to go into slow motion and my senses were enhanced.

Her hair fell slowly back down into its usual waterfall of beauty that flowed over her shoulders as the pushed me softly down on to the soda.

She giggled as she undid her bra, slid it off and dropped it carelessly on to the floor. She took hold of my hand and placed it upon one of her warm, perfect breasts. With my other hand I pulled her shoulder towards me. We kissed as I rolled us off the sofa together onto the floor. I straddled her and ran my hands over her amazingly beautiful body. I started undoing her skirt when she sat up suddenly and asked to bite my neck.

"Why do you ask?"

"I don’t know, some people just don’t like it." She replied.

"Only if I can bite yours after." I said grinning.

She smiled at me and moved my head to one side. I felt a warm rush of pleasure though my whole body then my body went cold as I felt her teeth sink in. There was as strange tingling that went from the bite all the way through my body. A minute later she straightened her head and smiled at me. I felt like a ghost, I was cold and had hardly any strength. I felt really odd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know its a little sketchy atm but its because i had to convert it from one computer to another in the dark and well Macintoshes and PC's hate me! lol. I will sort it out eventually sorry. Hope you enjoy it. x D x