Status: new :)

Haunted Dreams

Avery

“Thank you and good night,” she screamed into the microphone.

She threw down before walking off the stage with the rest of her band.

“So who’s ready to party?” she asked, sitting on the couch in the band’s dressing room.

“Really Avery? You’ve already been out five times this week,” the guitarist of The Decoder said.

Avery rolled his eyes at his comment.

“Oh shut up, Ben. Why can’t you just let me have some fun?”

“Because you come back to the tour bus every night drunk out of your mind. In the morning, you’re so hung over that you don’t want to do anything,” the drummer strongly stated.

“Whatever.” Avery once again rolled her eyes, turning away from her band.

“Jack’s right. What is going on with you? You never wanted to party when we first started,” the other guitarist stated, agreeing with the drummer.

“Nothing. People change. Can you honestly say that you’re the same person you were where we started this band, Conner?”

“No one is the exact same but we didn’t change as much as you did. You changed everything,” Conner stated.

Avery was quiet but still not looking at her band.

“Is there something bothering you, Avery?” the shy bassist chimed in. “We’re here for you.”
Avery had had enough. She stood up, shaking her head.

“There’s nothing wrong with me. I just want to have fun. Can’t you guys just understand that?” she yelled.

Before they could say anything, she slammed the door behind her as she walked out of the dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Avery

so Merry Christmas! and Happy Birthday, Jesus! I
I got a new computer and since all my stories on my old one, I decided to make a new story.
So enjoy :)