Status: Just Starting . (:

When I Mentioned Blue All You Thought Was Colour

.o2

“Nice shirt,” Rebecca commented sarcastically as she plopped down onto the swing set.
Bert sat on the one next to each other and he immediately started swinging. Rebecca just kicked her feet, wringing her hands uncomfortably.

“Thanks,” Bert smirked, apparently letting the insult go unnoticed.

They sat like that for awhile, neither of them saying anything. What was there to say? They would probably never talk to each other again. Rebecca had distaste for this boy. He was dirty, a free spirit, the opposite of herself.

“So what kind of music do you listen to?” Bert asked, staring at the side of her face. She refused to look at him.

“I don’t know. Ink & Dagger, Metallica, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, shit like that.”

Bert gasped. She finally looked at him, narrowing her eyes.
“What didn’t expect me to like good music just because I dress nicely?”

“No, you cursed, defiling my innocence.” He smirked.

To his surprise, Rebecca burst out laughing uncontrollably. She was doubled over with tears spilling out of her eyes.

“Yeah, because you just look so innocent.” She stopped laughing and returned to her cold state.

For some reason this girl had a strange pull on Bert. He couldn’t stop looking at her. The way her brown hair fell across her shoulders, how she hunched her back and sat with her elbows on her knees like a man. He couldn’t point it out, but something about this girl had potential and he vowed to himself to find that potential.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh , short .