We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

010

.:Gerard's P.O.V:.
The next day, I woke early. I wanted to go see Samantha as soon as possible. I showered, got dressed, and put on cologne. I brushed my hair, and grabbed my book bag. Walking out of the door, I met up with Ray, and Frank, and Mikey.

"Where are you going?" Frank asked.

"I'm going to pick up a friend."

"Is it Samantha?" asked Mikey.

"Yeah, yeah it is."

"Could you tell her I'm sorry."

"I think I already told her once. And we believed you." I turned my back, and headed off to Samantha's house.

Reaching the front porch, I knocked on the front door. No answer. The thought that she might have already left came into my mind, but as I looked at my clock, I knew it was too early. It was only 7:15. I knocked again, and a boy with brown hair opened the door.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm here too see Samantha."

"Oh." he opened the door wider, and let me step into the house, "My name is Jordan Samone."

"Gerard Way." I shook his hand and tried to ignore his awed face, "Is Samantha in the dining room?"

"No, she's in the shower." I nodded, and made my way up to her room. Not hearing any water running in the house, I though she was already finished. I knocked on the door, "Samantha?"

"She's in the shower." came a male's voice.

"May I come in?"

"Sure." I opened the door, to find Pete lying on a bed, "Oh! Hey Gerard."

"Hey, what the hell? I thought that opposite sex couldn't share the same room."

"Well, they might have ran out of room here in good old no name." I nodded, "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to take Samantha to her first class."

"Oh." he looked down at his magazine with a disappointed look.

"What's wrong dude?"

"Nothing." he hoisted himself up, and out of bed, "I'm just hungry." I nodded, and he left the room.

The room was divided into two parts. I guessed I was standing on Samantha's side of the room, considering there was a picture of Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy on the other side. I sat on Samantha's bed, and waited.

.:You're P.O.V:.
I got out of the shower, and made my way to my room. I opened the door, and nearly screamed. Gerard was sitting on my bed, looking at my pictures. He lifted his head, and smiled.

"Don't mind me, I'm just looking." I blushed, he stood, and gave me a hug. With my foot, I closed the door.

"Are you just looking?" I asked. My lips touched his, and wouldn't let go. His hands roamed around my toweled body, until it found the tucked in cloth that held it around my body. Tugging on it, he pulled the towel off me. We lead each other to my bed, and fell into it's safe cushions.

His hand gently cupped my breast, and I let out a gasp. My hands sneaked up his shirt, and was about to take it off, when my alarm clock started beeping. We pulled away from it, and suddenly, I remembered that I had school this morning, and I shouldn't have let us get this far.

"I'm sorry." he said, "I didn't....I wasn't trying to....I'm sorry." he got up, and stood in a corner, looking like a toddler who had just been punished. Re-wrapping myself in my towel, I got up, and quickly dressed.

"Okay, I'm ready." I came over, and deeply kissed him to let him know that he was forgiven. We left the building, and made our way to class.

We stepped into the rather large class room, and sat in the front row next to Gerard.

"So this is the music hall?" I asked.

"I guess. This place has everything." he smiled at me. "I wounder who the teacher is. I read in the hand out, that there was to be a new one." I looked around nervously, but saw no one that looked familiar. The late bell rang, and everyone fell silent, waiting for the arrival of the new music teacher. The sound of heavy footsteps came from the hall, and the door flew open. Your eyes popped, and you were sure your mouth had opened.

The teacher set his briefcase of his desk at one side of the stage, and went over, and wrote something in big black marker on the white board. He turned around, and smiled looking at the sea of amazed eyes.

"Hello ladies, and gentlemen. My name as you probably already know, is Billie Joe Armstrong, and I'll be your music teacher."