We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

011

.:You're P.O.V:.
Billie Joe Armstrong scanned the attendance sheet, and tapped his finger along every name. I thought he was counting. I were right.

"Damn! I have at least three hundred students. Awesome. This is going to be fun, but how am I going to be able to take attendance? Awe, who cares. On with the....Lesson." there was a few snickers from the class.

"I berths is going to be good." whispered Gerard.

"Mr. Way, do you have something to share with the class?" asked Billie in a mock teacher's voice.

"No sir." Gerard answered with big eyes.

"Then I suggest you keep your mouth shut." Gerard nodded, "Okay, because I have no idea how to perform musical shit and so on, I'm going to teach you all that I as a person know. Not what the school district of this uncharted palace wants you to know, what I want you to know, and what I'm sure you want to learn. But, as the first day of school, or at least a new teacher, must always go, the rules are to be lade out.

"Rule number one, NO raising hands. If you have a question, say it, or speak you mind freely, but that does not give you permission to talk while I am talking. Is that clear? Good, now, Rule number two. NEVER, and I mean NEVER call me Mr. Armstrong, or sir in this class room, or outside class. I don't care if you address me in front of a teacher, just call me Billie, and if you dare call me Bill, of BJ, of Billie Joe, I will send you to the office, is that clear? Good. Now, rule number three....I will be having some of my "friends" come in and help me every so often. So if you see some weird person at my desk, No I am NOT sick, he's just here to help. And last rule number four, if I call on you, ask you something, or tell you to do something, you MUST do it. Are there any questions about the rules?"

"What if we're used to calling teachers by their last name?" I asked.

"Well, miss. Young, I suggest you get OVER IT! Old habits die hard, I know, but you must try. Oh! And no flirting, I almost forgot, in case those of my fans in here who think I'm attractive must know, I'm married. Okay, we'll start with the guitar." The class went on, with laughter, and volunteers, Gerard being one of them, and then the class was over.

Gerard and I gathered our stuff, and were about to head for the door, when Billie called our names.

"Gerard, Samantha, I need you to stay after for a while." we nodded, and waited in the front row. Billie organized the papers on his desk, and then sat on the front of the stage. "You guys are the only ones that I called on who got my questions correct. I know Gerard that you can automatically do that, but I don't want you to feel as though I'm picking on you. I mean this is the first day, and I know some of my students are pissed at my already, but I also want you to know, that I might call on you both more often to come up on stage than anyone else. You are my "star pupils" okay?"

"Yes, SIR" said Gerard with a kiddish smile.

"That's twelve minuets after class Gerard." said Billie, I laughed a bit, and he caught me, "Same for you Samantha." he held a serious face, but his eyes were laughing at us. I smiled, and we walked out of the room ready for our math class with a 'Mr. Pritchard'.

Entering the math class, we sat at regular desks, obviously, this was the size of about a regular high school math class, a hell of a lot sorter than Music. At the desk, there was a giant chair facing the back wall, so we couldn't see who was sitting in it. Gerard and I once again sat in the front row. The late bell rang, and everyone grew silent. A ball flew into the air from behind the chair and the sound of it landing back into the owners hand could be heard in the class room.

"This is a sphere," came a way too familiar voice from behind the chair, "A sphere is an object that had no sides what so ever." the chair turned around, and in it, sat Mike Dirnt, "My name is Mr. Pritchard, and I will be you math teacher. The only time when I will be absent, is when I am needed to help out Billie in the music room with his class. Which will be never, because you are our only class every day, so yeah. Ha." he stood from his chair, and gave us a very corny speech about how math was important and who you will need it for the rest of your "miserable little lives".

He went ahead and told us everything that we needed for class every day, and what we should avoid bringing. He warned those who were gifted, like me, to avoid using their powers to see the answers on his answer sheets, for he will "kick you ass" if he caught you. Every one believed him too. He spotted Gerard in the front row, and then Mikey in the back, he pointed them out to the class as his "best buddy students" so far in this school, and how fast he would hope that would change. He finished his speech with a smile, and then the bell rang.

"Just in time. Well, see you all tomorrow!" we exited the room, and headed off to our next class.

Gerard and I only had three classes together. Music, Art, and Math. I was left on my own to go to my other classes, where they were already in the middle of a lesson, and it was up to me to catch up. At the end of the day, I headed back to my room, and flopped down on my bed. The classed where I had to use magic REALLY wore me out. Pete came in, and sat on his bed.

"How was your first day of school?" I looked at him and smiled.

"What are you? My mother?"

"Ha. Ha."

"It was okay. I guess I'll get stronger in my magical classes so I won't be so exhausted when I get home."

"Yeah? Stacy was like that too."

"I noticed that Stacy keeps to herself. She isn't gothic is she?"

"We really don't know, but we really don't mind." Pete kicked off his shoes, and took his shirt off, revealing tattoos, and a very sexy body. He came over, and sat next to me.

"How was you day?" I asked, trying to not be distracted.

"Normal, boring, but now that I have someone to talk to, I think it'll lighten up by dinner." I noticed now, that Pete was only inches away from me. Was I really that oblivious to him?

His hand was on my stomach, making me very uncomfortable, our faces centimeters, our lips even closer, his eyes were staring into mine, and mine into his. The next thing I knew, our lips were touching, and a strange wanting came over me. My entire BODY wanted Pete. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him closer to deepen the kiss. Delighted, his hand worked it's way up my shirt, and moved to my back working on my bra strap. He unclasped it, and the door opened. I looked up, and Pete took his hands off of me immediately. Gerard was in the door way, a shocked look on his face.

"Gerard!" I sat up, but he was already turning away. Getting up, I chased him down the stairs, and out of the house.