We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

012

.:Gerard's P.O.V:.
I can't believe she would do that! She loves Pete more than me. I should have seen that coming. I stormed out of the house and onto the porch, only to feel a hand wrap around my arm.

"Gerard! Please! Do go." I stopped. Turning around, I found a Samantha on the verge of tears. I was taken aback. She was going to cry. She was really sorry.

"I-I can't stay." I answered trying to move, but my mind had no control over my body, "I can't date someone who would sleep with someone else."

"Gerard! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to, I-"

"You mean he forced you into doing that?"

"No."

"Than you did that willingly?" Pete was standing in the door way, along with Patrick, Joe, Andy, Stacy, Jordan, and Jerad.

"Gerard, I love you." Samantha let go of my arm, and hung her head ashamed. She was so innocent, I felt like I was the one who was on that bed, and not her. I embraced her in a hug, and felt her wrap her arms around me. Then a really weird sensation came to me. It felt like I was being lifted off of the ground, and then being pulled or sucked away. I closed my eyes against a gust of wind, and when I opened them, we were no longer at the "unnamed house".

.:Your P.O.V:.
Opening my eyes, I saw a beautiful sunset, reflecting off ocean waves. There was no one to be seen, and yet, there were several blankets on top of what looked like a bed made out of old ship wrecked wood. Gerard let go of me, and went over to the edge of the water.

"How did we get here?" I asked.

"You." he answered, coming back. He looked at the bed, then flopped down on it, "It's safe. Come on." I smiled, and slid into the bed next to him.

"How did this happen."

"You imagined something in your mind, then when you hugged me, you took us here. It's very simple to reverse. I'll tell you how later."

"Later? You mean we're not going to leave now?"

"Why would you want to leave such a romantic spot?" Gerard had a point. The bed faced the ocean, to we could see the sunset.

With him sitting up against the headboard, and me leaning on his chest, his arm wrapped around my, we watched the sun set into the ocean. A dolphin flipped out of the water, like they do in the movies, and the sun disappeared. Somewhere behind the bed, a dim light glowed, it flickered, so it must have been a candle. There was no breeze on the beach, so we didn't have to worry about it going out.

"You're so beautiful." Gerard said softly, "I can't see how you never had a boyfriend until Mikey."

"Yeah, well with a boyfriend like Mikey, it only shows the kind of men I attract."

"You have me." he said. His breath hit my lips, causing me to let out a sigh. I leaned forward, and instantly, our lips touched.

His hand went from my neck to my waist, as he shifted his position to where he gently lay on top of me. His kisses were as sweet as ever. He pulled away, and looked into my eyes. I smiled, and so did he. His hand moved up my shirt.

"So, um.... How was your day?" he asked. His hand slipped past my bra, and pulled off my shirt. I pulled off his.

"I'll let you know. You're kind of improving it right now." he smiled.

"I have my ways of doing so." his hand slipped back down to my still unclasped bra. "So I take it this is the highlight of your day?"

"Yeah." I bit my lip, as he cupped my breast with one of his hands. A gasp escaped my lips, and the next thing I knew, my bra flew to some spot on the beach.

"How do you like your highlights?" I smiled, "Gentle, or hard?"

"Rough." I answered with a smiled.

"Excellent." his lips touched mine, and his hands pulled my jeans down to my knees. I had no clue they were undone. I guess that's what the conversation was for. I undid his pants, and pulled his down. His lips went down my neck, and rested on my chest, slowly reaching my breasts. My hand intertwined in his hair, and another gasp escaped him, also his kisses caused my back to arch.

His thumbs snuck into my underwear, and pulled them down, grabbing onto his on the way down.

He pulled away, and placed a hand on each of my knees. Spreading my legs wider, he "inserted" himself into me. I let out a gasp of pleasure, and felt his lips on my chest. His body shifted upwards, and downwards. He let out grunts, and groans, which mixed with my moans, as his thrusts became more aggressive, and rough. It was very please in. At his "climax" he let out a groan, and me a moan. He the n collapsed in to me. We flipped over, and now it was my turn. I kissed his ear lobe, and made my way to his lips. Working my way down, I was at his stomach, Gerard breathed deeply, and a soft groan left his lips.

I went lower, and inserted his "member" into my mouth. In my mouth, he went hard again, and I smiled slightly. The sounds of his orgasm could be heard from what was now, under the covers. When he was over, a liquid entered my mouth. Swallowing it, I made my way back up. Kissing his lips, we finished. Rolling off, to his side, I snuggled closer to him. His fingers ran up and down my spin, calming me. I drifted to sleep.

They were gone! Disappeared off the porch. I felt a tinge of pain tug at my heart, as I closed the door. As I turned around, there was a knock. I opened it, to a girl.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello." she answered, "My name is Tomm Rea. I'm supposed to live here." Stacy came up to the door.

"You must be that new girl, Tommie Rea." Tommie's eyes narrowed.

"Don't call me that."

"Okay, okay. Jess. Follow me." Stacy showed her up the stairs, and I sat in the living room, waiting for Samantha and Gerard to get back.