We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

013

.:Your P.O.V:.
In the morning, we were still on the beach, the sun rise was almost like the sun set, except it was behind us. Gerard was still asleep, and was still holding me protectively. Resting my head on his chest, I stared out into the ocean. I fin came out, and went back into the water. Everything was so peaceful.

Slipping out from under Gerard's arm, and getting dressed again, I made my way down to the ocean's edge. Gently, i stepped into it's freezing waters, and breathed in the salty sea air. A cool breeze picked up, and I wrapped my my arms around me, and started to hum. It was a simple tune, nothing that I would call a song, but it was something my mother sang to me. She was always the hip mom, I think she is the reason why I like My Chemical Romance. My hum turned into a hum.

"Hand in mine in to your icy blues,
and then I'd say to you,
we could take to the highway,
with this trunk of ammunition too,
I'd end my day's with you,
in a hail of bullets." my mother always sang it to me when I was sick.

I continued humming, and wasn't shocked, when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Gerard's lips pressed against my neck, and made their was to my ear lobe. Turning me around, he started humming, and started swaying back and forth. The sky, became darker, almost as if the sun was setting again. Gerard looked up, and smiled. Looking back at me, he continued to hum.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he placed his chin on my head. Swaying back and forth, this was the most romantic moment, besides the one that we shared last night.

Suddenly, the tune changed to something along the lines as, 'You are so beautiful to me,' it was a classical love song, and I welcomed it. But then, he changed the tune to something too familiar. Then he started singing.

"Hand in mine into your icy blues,
and then I'd say to you,
we can take to the highway.
With this trunk of ammunition too,
I'd end my days with you,
in a hail of bullets.
I'm trying, I'm trying,
to let you know,
just how much you mean to me,
and after all the things we've put each other through," I pulled away, and stared at him. "What?"

"Where did you learn that song?"

"I wrote it."

"What?"

"I wrote that song. It's called 'Demolition Lovers'."

"My mother....She used to sing it to me when ever I was sick, before she...."

"I'm sorry." he said, he pulled me back into a hug, and he rubbed my head. A rain drop fell on my skin, and I looked up at the sky. It started raining.

"My little weather machine." teased Gerard. I smiled, and he kissed me. This time, it was with more passion than any of the other kisses we have ever shared. My knees weakened, and he wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me up. The rain was coming down in buckets, but we didn't care. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and we fell onto the sand. A blanket was under us, and we flipped so that I was underneath Gerard. Our kisses became more wild, and more wanting. We wouldn't part. A roll of thunder was heard, but we didn't care. Waves from the ocean soaked the edge of the blanket, but we didn't care. Gerard ripped my wet clothing off, and I did the same to him.

Our hands roamed each other's bodies, but our lips stayed together, that is, until Gerard moved down. He did his thing, and then "inserted" himself into me again, and this time, it was much longer than before. Much more rough, and a little more...painful. He was almost at his "climax" when a huge wave swallowed us and pulled us out into the ocean. Instantly, we came up, and were separated. Looking back at the beach, I could see our clothing dry and hanging on the bed. The storm was now in the sea. Gerard was no where to be seen. I was a lone tumbling with each huge wave. I was trying to swim back to the beach, but with every returning wave, I was pulled back into the ocean. This continued, until it looked like the shore was miles away.

"GERARD!" I called. Nothing, "GERARD!"

"SAMANTHA!" he sounded so far away, "SAMANTHA!" wait a minute. I looked at the beach, and saw Mikey. What the hell. He pulled off his shirt, and dove into the water. Swimming to him, I was so happy to see him.

"Mikey!"

"Samantha!" hooking onto him, I kissed him, "We have to find Gerard." Mikey looked at me, "Mikey."

"No."

"What?"

"No."

"We can't just let him drown."

"Oh-ho yes we can." he started pulling you to shore.

"Mikey!" then, I saw it. A fin came out of the water. My eyes widened, as I saw that this was thinner then any dolphin fin. A shark.

"SAMANTHA! MIKEY!" Gerard could be seen off to the distance. He was struggling to stay up, red water was everywhere. Yanking myself out of Mikey's grasp, I struggled over to him. He was pulled under as I reached him, and I felt something grasp my leg, it was his hand. I swam under, and kicked the shark with all my might. Gerard and I resurfaced, and I started to drag him to shore. Now the two sharks were following us. Gaining on us. We had no chance.

"Samantha." Gerard said weakly, "Think happy thoughts." his eyes were almost closed, which indicated that he was dying. I felt something sharp bite my leg, and I let out a scream. Being pulled down, I tried to escape. Not being able to, I started loosing air. 'Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.'

The image of me and Gerard on the beach came to my mind. Nothing different happened. My air was almost gone. I pictured me in every position, then I thought of it. I pictured me and Pete, on that beach, kissing passionately. Instantly, I was shot back to the surface, my leg was still injured, and Gerard was being dragged back to shore by Mikey. Mikey got out of the water, and put pants on Gerard. His half of his leg was gone.

Reaching the shore, Mikey came to me, with a blanket.

"I thought you were gone." he said short breathed. I slapped him.

"You fucker! You don't ever leave someone to drown like that. You are suck a mother fucking bastard!" Mikey looked at me, with a hurt expression. I turned back to Gerard.

I wasn't even sure he was breathing. I bent down to him, and pictured my self with his other leg, and "clicked" it back into place. Instantly, his leg appeared, and all the blood was gone. Gerard shot up, and looked at his leg, then at me. My eyes closed, and I collapsed onto the beach. Mikey picked me up, and carried me to the bed. I was weak from all of the magic that I used. Gerard made his way to the bed, and sat down next to me. He was whiter than usual.

"Samantha, I need you to do something." I opened my eyes a little, "Picture the 'unnamed house, and um....picture us there." I nodded, and closed my eyes. There was the feeling of being swept away, and then, we landed in my room. I was dressed again, so was Gerard, and we were dressed. Mikey was standing at my side. I closed my eyes, and I fell asleep.

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
We were back in Samantha's room. We were dry, even though we were swimming in the ocean. I was amazed that she did that. I watched her as, she closed her, then eyes. Then the thought came to me, what if she was dying. No one could handle that much power. But when she started breathing heavily, I knew she was sleeping. I looked at Gerard, and saw that he was staring at her in horror.

"What's wrong?"

"That was all her power." he answered, "She...lost control."

"It wasn't her fault." I protested, "She just found out about her powers, you we both rattled her, of course she didn't have control."

"Mikey, I almost died." my eye's widened, "That's shark she sent on me, was going to kill me."

"She almost died too."

"She did?"

"Yeah, right when I got to you, she was pulled down, she didn't reserface for a long time. Then the storm stopped, and she came up."

"Wow. She really did loose control." Gerard stood, and we dressed her in her pajamas, and left the room. It was the middle of the school day, so we decided to stay, and wait for Pete to come, or some one else, and tell them what happened.

.:Pete's P.O.V:.
All through out the day, I never saw a gimp's of Gerard and Samantha. I saw Mikey in all of my classes, so I was going to ask him during lunch, but the strange part is, he disappeared after lunch, so I couldn't talk to him.

After school, Billie and Mike came up to me, and pulled me into the music room.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We need to ask you a few questions." Billie said, Mike locked the door, "Where are Samantha, Gerard, and Mikey?"

"I don't know."

"Where was the last time you saw Gerard and Samantha."

"On our house's front porch. They were arguing, then Gerard hugged her, and they were gone. They never came home. She wasn't here in the morning, so I thought she was at Gerard's, but when she never showed up at school, I didn't know what to think. I was going to ask Mikey about Gerard and Samantha after lunch, but he wasn't in any of our other classes. He just...disappeared."

"Sounds like Samantha whisked Gerard away to some other place." said Mike. I wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but when Billie nodded, I knew it was no joke.

"And then she summoned Mikey there too." Billie added.

"But where are they?" I asked.

"I don't know." Billie looked to the side, "If you find them, send them straight to me." I nodded, and Mike let me out of the room. I went home, and as I stepped into the living room, I spotted Gerard and Mikey sitting in chairs asleep. I didn't want to wake them, so I let them sleep. Pulling out a piece of paper, I wrote them to go see Billie and Mike as soon as possible. Setting the paper where they would see it, I went up to my room.

Opening the door, I found Samantha asleep on her bed. She looked like she was in a deep slumber. The covers were around her waist, and she looked so peaceful. I pulled the covers up to her shoulders, and placed a light kiss on her forehead.