We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

014

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
The sound of laughter woke me up. Looking down the hall, I saw a group of people enter the building. I stood, and off of my lap fell a piece of paper. Unfolding it, I saw that it was from Pete.

Mikey, Gerard-
Billie and Mike want to talk to you in the music room immediately.
Pete.

I sighed, and nudged Gerard. He woke up, and I showed him the note. He nodded, and silently, we made our way to the school.

We reached the music room, and heard laughter. Knocking on the door, the laughter died down.

"Come in." Gerard opened the door, and we both walked in. Billie, Mike, and Tre were sitting in the student's chairs, off of the stage, they had beer bottles wrapped in a false wrapper, that was suppose to look like a root beer wrapper.

"You guys aren't drunk are you?" I asked.

"Fist drink, and ONLY drink," Mike said looking at Tre. Tre frowned, and looked at the ground.

"What did you want to see us for?" asked Gerard.

"Where were you?" Billie asked, "Where did Samantha take you?"

"Well, Samantha took me to the beach last night, and....um...lets just say that we had a really good time." Gerard started, when he said the last part, it pained me, and a smile appeared on Billie's face, but then it turned to confusion and he looked at me, "Then in the morning, I did something wrong that reminded her of her mother, and it started raining, we....ummm.....yeah, then we were on the ground, and umm.... having a good time, when a wave swept us into the ocean. We were separated, and the next thing I knew, I was being attacked by a shark." Billie's eyes shot back at Gerard with a serious look.

"She put sharks on you?"

"A shark was chasing us." I said, "I don't know how, but I was putting my books away in my locker, then I was on the beach the next. I saw Samantha struggling in the "calm" ocean, so I dove into the water, only then did I realize that her magic created a barrier, and there was a storm raging. I got to her, and started pulling her to the shore, there was a shark behind us, Gerard was off to the side, and she yanked herself our of my grasp, ans swam to him. She didn't have any clothes on, so I was worried about her health, and I had no clue about Gerard, so I followed her. She was pulled under after she reached Gerard, and then the next thing I knew, she came back up, and was swimming with Gerard back to the beach. I swam to her, and when I got there, she was pulled under. I tried to help her, but she was dragged out of my grasp, and a gush of red water, or blood came, and I didn't want another shark on us, so I.... helped Gerard to the beach." I looked down, ashamed of my actions, "I should have helped her."

"She is ALIVE isn't she?" Mike asked.

"Yes." Gerard answered. Mike let out a sigh, "then when I was on the beach, I was close to dying, and then, the next thing I knew, I was...renewed, and my leg, from which I guessed the first shark ate, was back to normal."

"Wait, you mean to tell me that the shark that attacked you, ATE your leg?" Billie sat up from his slouch. He nodded, "She lost control didn't she." he nodded again, "Where is she?"

"In her room." I answered, "When we left, she was asleep."

"I'm coming with you, show me where she is." Billie grabbed his vest, and followed us out of the school building, and to the unnamed house.

.:Billie's P.O.V:.
I followed Gerard, and Mikey up the stairs, and down the hallway. We reached the end, and they opened a door. I walked in, and found Samantha laying on a bed, and Pete Wentz doing homework on the other.

"That's going on?" he asked sitting up. No one answered him. I knelt down next to Samantha, ans placed my hand on her head.

'Samantha. Come on!' I thought. I saw pictures of the beach, some of the...fun that she had shared with Gerard, then the morning, the rain, the other fun, the wave, then Mikey pulling her to the shore, and him not wanting to get Gerard, and just let him drown, then Gerard grabbing a hold of her ankle, her pulling him to the beach, then her being dragged under, then her resurface. I pulled away, and fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked.

"Get off of me." I was pissed, "What the fuck Mikey! You would seriously let your own brother drown?" Gerard inhaled sharply, and looked at Mikey with a terrified look.

"Is she going to be okay?" asked Pete.

"She's in a deep slumber, we just have to wait until she wakes up."

"How long will that be?" asked Pete.

"It's like one of those fairy tale thing. I guess you can say when her true love kisses her, but I suggest we wait a few hours. If she doesn't wake in the morning, then we'll do something." everyone nodded. Gerard, Mikey, and I left the house, and departed.

.:Gerard's P.O.V:.
'I can't believe that he would do that.' I thought to myself, 'He's my own brother.' I looked at Mikey, and then at the ground.

"What's bothering you?" he asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"There's something bugging you." he said, "Gerard, I shared a room with you for twenty some years. I should be able to tell if your being bugged. Tell me."

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked, "I'm your own brother. Why the hell would you let me die like that?"

"I didn't know what was happening." the next thing I knew, I was at your side, trying to help Samantha, and then when I couldn't, helped you to the beach. It was like I was in a trance." there was a pause, "Do you think that because of the way that I acted before, that Samantha controlled me to be the way that she thought that I would act?"

"Maybe. She lost control, she could have done anything unknowingly."

"I'm sorry." he said, looking down. He almost looked like a small puppy who had done something wrong. Except for the fact that he was taller than me.

"It's okay." I said, "I know that you would do all that you could to try and help me."

"Yeah. You know that I know that I would." he answered, "Are you mad at her?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I don't think I should date her."

"What?"

"She almost killed me."

"It was an accident."

"I know, but I can't be with her, and have her loose control again. I just don't think that we were meant to be. Like, we were only meant to be friends." we reached our house, and entered the front door.

"Gerard! Mikey!" called Matt from the living room, "Where the fuck have you been?" Frank got up, and embraced us.

"Damn it, we were so worried about you."

"We had a rough time." I answered.

"We just need to go to bed." Mikey added. We said our goodbyes, and headed upstairs.

.:Pete Wentz:.
I finished my homework, and was eating dinner, when Tommie came up.

"Hello." she said.

"Hey." I answered.

"May I sit with you?"

"Um..." I looked around and saw no empty chairs at my table. Looking around the room, I saw the lonely two seater, "Here." I lead her to the table, and we sat down.

"My name is Rea."

"I thought that, that was your last name."

"It is, I just don't like to be called Tommie."

"Oh."

"What's your name? You look really familiar."

"My name's Pete Wentz."

"Oh! That's right, you're the bass player for Fall Out Boy. You're my hero." I could feel myself blush, "You're the reason I started playing bass."

"You play bass?"

"Yeah, and many other instruments."

"Ah. You got in because you have a knack for music."

"Yup. My mother always said that you could give me any instrument, and I could play it in no less than an hour." I smiled.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty."

"Oh." I nodded. "So, how do you like it here?"

"It's different."

"Really? Where did you go before?"

"Harvard." I chocked.

"Really?"

"Yup." she pulled out a picture wallet from her pocket. "This is my gang in front of the school, then this is my band in front of the school. Yup, aren't our outfits so stupid."

"They defiantly are very maroonish." she laughed. I moved my leg, and it brushed against her. "I'm sorry." it was her turn to blush.

"It's okay." she said, and gave a small sexy smile. I found myself lost in her eyes. We continued eating, and we departed.

Patrick, Joe, and Andy came upstairs with me. Everyone changed their rooms for the fun of it. Now, Patrick was across from me at the end of the hall, Andy was the first door on your left, Joe was the first on your right, then Stacy, and Rea was between me and Joe, and Jordan, and Jared were between Patrick and Andy. The members of Fall out Boy were the points of a square. Ha. That's what we'll call this, the square.