We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

015

.:Pete's P.O.V:.
In the morning, I woke up to find Samantha still asleep. I sighed, and remembered what Billie said. I might want to wait for Gerard and Mikey to get here before I try and kiss her first.

I got up, and pulled out one of the shirts that I designed for my line of clothing. I loved this shirt, for it's statement is true. I do love revenge. I got dressed in my room, for I had no fear of Samantha waking up. I sat on my bed, and waited. When what felt like forever passed, I called Gerard and Mikey and told them to get their asses over here. Billie came in after I hung up to look at Samantha.

"She's still sleeping." he said coming into the room.

"Yes, as we all can see." I said sarcastically. We waited for Gerard and Mikey, and then Billie told us what to do.

"Okay, one of you, is going to have to kiss her." he paused, "It's kind of like sleeping beauty. Only, you're not exactly princes." Gerard chuckled, "Okay, since Mikey was the first to date her, he gets to go first."

"Right." Mikey sat on this bed, and placed his lips on hers. He pulled away, and nothing happened. Billie moved him away, and motioned for Gerard. Gerard placed his lips on hers, but nothing happened again. I sat down on my bed and watched. Billie sighed, and turned to me.

"What?" I asked, "You want me to kiss her?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I'm just trying it." he said. I held my breath, as I made my way over to her side. I sat down on the bed, and felt myself sink into it. I placed on hand, on her left side, and applied pressure to it, so I would remain balanced.

"Kiss her passionately," said Billie, "That might work." I nodded, and lowered my head. Our faces were inches away, millimeters, then centimeters, then....

My lips touched hers, and I kissed her. I heard her take a sharp intake of breath, and then I felt her hands wrap themselves around me. I pulled away, and looked into her beautiful eyes. She looked into mine, and then a wave of shock came over her.

"What the hell happened?" she asked, letting go of me. Billie came to her side immediately.

"It's okay," he said, "I'll explain everything." Gerard and Mikey looked at me, and I could feel their jealously, and hatred pour into every speck of my body.

"I'm hungry." I said, "I think I'll get something to eat." I got up, and opened the door. I turned around, and faced Billie and Samantha, "Do you want anything?" I asked. Billie nodded.

"I think a bagel and a glass of O.J will do her good." I nodded, and made my way downstairs. I heard the door close me hind me, and the sound of four feet falling on the floor. I slightly turned my head, and saw Gerard and Mikey following me.

I quickened my pace, and so did they. I reached the end of the square, and started down the flights of stairs. When I turned a corner, I started running. I guess the sound of my feet, heavily falling on the stairs must have triggered them, for they started running too.

I reached the last flight of stairs. The banister was facing the main entrance. I stopped, and hoisted myself over the railing, and landed on the wooden floor. Gerard and Mikey flung their heads over the railing, and I made my way to the breakfast room. Andy, Joe and Patrick were at our usual table, Stacy, Jared, and Jordan at theirs, and then Tommie...er...Rea was at the loner table. I grabbed a plate of food, and sat down next to her.

Gerard and Mikey stopped in the door way. They scanned the room, found me with Rea, and left. I let out a breath that I must have been holding.

"What was all that running for?" asked Rea.

"I think Gee and Mikey are mad at me." I answered.

"Oh."

"Yeah." I picked up the bagel that sat on her plate and took a bite out of it.

"Hey! I was going to eat that."

"I know. So was I." I answered. She grabbed for the bagel, but I moved it out of her reach. I took another bite out of it, and smiled at her. She got up, and moved over to my side of the table.

"Come on Pete," she said, "I want my bagel back." I smiled again, and she gave me a mischievous smirk. She reached forward, and tried to grab it. I moved it out of her reach again, and as she continued reaching for it, she fell, and landed on my lap. She looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers.

I have no clue what happened next, but.... our lips collided into a heated passionate kiss.

.:Later, Pete and Rea are in a downstairs room:.
.:Pete Wentz:.

"Rea," I breathed, into her mouth. Her hand slipped down my bare chest, and to my belt buckle. My hands went to the back of her bra trying to blindly locate the buckle. She undid my belt, and undid my pants. Now, out shirts, and pants lay in a pile on the floor, next to the couch.

She lay on top of me, our lips working like mad, our hands roaming each other's body. My hands found her buckle, and I unclasped it. Throwing it to the side, I flipped us over carefully. Gently, I cupped her breasts, and in return, I got a moan of pleasure. My boxers were around my knees, and so was her underwear.

I lunged into her, and a moan escaped her lips. My lurches became stronger, and she bit her lower lip. When I reached my point, I gave on final lunge, and I was finished. I collapsed onto the rest of the couch at her side, and I pulled a blanket over both of us. She turned to me, and kissed me.

"Wow." she said."

"Wow." I answered. I kissed her neck, and played on her stomach.

"What now?"

"I don't know." I studied the design on th blanket. "Would.... Would you...." I sighed, "Would you like to go out with me?" What the fuck! I was asking this like I was in fourth grade. What the hell? And why am I so nervous. I mean come on, she we just slept with each other. I don't think she'll reject.

She looked at me, and smiled, "Yes."

"What?" I looked into her eyes.

"Yes. I would love to." I smiled, and kissed her again. A pillow lay on the other end of the couch. Reaching for it, I placed it under our heads. Lacing our fingers together, we fell asleep.