We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

016

.:Your P.O.V:.
"Where is Pete?" asked Billie passing the room. I was told to stay in bed, but I didn't want to.

"I'll find him." I suggested.

"No. You need to stay in bed. I don't want anything to happen to you." said Billie. He sighed, "Gerard, stay here with Samantha, Mikey, come with me." Billie and Mikey left the room.

Gerard sat on the edge of my bed, and looked at his hands which were folded in his lap.

"Gerard." I said softly, "Gerard, I'm so sorry." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Gerard looked up, and moved closer to me.

"Hey, hey, hey." he whispered, "It's okay. I'm still alive aren't I?" he wiped away my tear, and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Gerard, I think we should....stop seeing each other." Gerard looked hurt, "I'm sorry, it's just that, I don't want you to get hurt again." more tears escaped my eyes, and fell onto my pant legs, which were fold against my chest.

"It's okay." he said, "I understand." he kissed me, and then held my hand. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I answered. The door opened, and Billie and Mikey can in with a bagel and a glass of orange juice.

"Did you find Pete?" asked Gerard.

"Oh yeah. We found him." said Mikey.

"With a girl in the basement, with a pile of their clothing on the floor." explained Billie. I felt my heart brake. Pete doesn't love me. No. I stared hard at my knees, wishing that it wasn't true.

"Here." said Mikey handing me the plate of food. Gerard took the glass from Billie, and set it on the bed side table.

Carefully taring the bagel in half, I tore a piece from it, and placed it in my mouth. I chewed it, then swallowed.

Billie, Gerard, and Mikey stayed for a while. Billie said that I had to stay in bed for the rest of the night, so I obeyed. When they left, I curled up under the sheets, and tried to fall asleep. When I was drifting, there was a knock on my door.

"Samantha?" came a small timid voice.

"Come in." I answered. The door opened to Patrick Stump. I sat up ans smiled.

"I'm sorry if I woke you. I didn't know you were trying to sleep."

"Oh, it's okay." I answered, "What can I help you with?"

"I just want to say that I'm sorry about Pete. Mikey told me that you knew about him and Tommie...er I mean Rea, and I just want to say, that Pete doesn't know what he has right in front of him. Usually, it has to hurt him, or come to him in order for him to realize it."

"Thank you Patrick. That's real sweet of you." I leaned forward, and I kissed his cheek, "What day is it?"

"September first." he answered. I went back under my covers.

"Wake me up when September ends." I mumbled. Patrick laughed.

"What are you doing this Friday?"

"Well, I was going to go to a movie with Gerard, but I don't think that's going to happen."

"You would go like me with?" he asked.

"What?"

"Wouldyouliketogotothemovieswithme?" he slurred.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Would you like to movie with me?" he asked. He looked embarrassed, but I laughed anyway.

"Yes. I would love to go to the movies with you Patrick." I answered. Patrick smiled, and kissed my forehead. He waved a small goodbye, and left the room.

.:Pete's P.O.V:.
In the morning, I woke up to the sound of stomping feet from up stairs. Everyone was rushing to breakfast. I looked at Rea, and smiled. She opened her eyes, and smiled back.

"Hey hot stuff." she answered.

"Hello Tomma." I answered jokingly. She laughed a bit, then snuggled closer to me.

"I don't want to get up."

"Then we don't have to." I answered. The basement door opened, and Andy came storming down.

"PETE! TOMMIE! TIME TO WAKE UP!" he yelled. He was standing right by the couch. The moron.

"We're right here dumb-ass!" I commented. Rea clutched the blanket, and glared at Andy.

"What?"

"Please don't call me Tommie." she said through barred teeth. Andy backed away, and nodded.

"Okay, I won't." he turned and ran back up the stairs. Rea turned, and picked up her underwear, and bra. Slipping into her underwear, she stood, and clasped the bra. She found her shirt, and pulled it back over her top half. I grabbed a hold of her waist, before she could grab her pants. I pulled her onto my lap, and kissed her. She pulled away, and smiled.

"I thought you didn't want to get up." I reminded her.

"I do now." she commented.

"Well, hand me my boxers." she laughed, and through them at me. "Thank you. Pulling them on, I got dressed. Together, we headed up to the dining room. The loner table was left empty, and Samantha sat at my table, next to Patrick. They were holding hands, their fingers laced together. His thumb was caressing the back of her hand.

Jealousy swept over me, but I ignored it. I had Rea. I didn't need Samantha. Or do I? Rea and I grabbed plates, and sat down at the table.

'Why was I dating Tommie?' I thought to myself, 'Was I trying to convince myself that I'm over Samantha? But if so, then I don't really love Tommie, I love Samantha. But if I love Samantha but I'm dating Tommie, then if I end it with Tommie, Samantha will come to me. But she has Patrick. Oh fuck this. This is too confusing. I don't love Samantha.....Do I?' I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head, but it didn't work. I ate breakfast, glaring at Patrick and Samantha.