We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

017

.:You're P.O.V:.
Through out the day, I've been stressed out. I couldn't talk to anyone, for fear that I would burst and start yelling. I hated to blow everyone off like that, but becuse of Pete and Tommie, I was really upset.

I got home after school, and went straight up to my room, where I found Billie Joe sitting on my bed.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Calm down, I just want to help you."

"What the fuck do you mean help me?" I was really pissed.

"I'm going to help you control your magic."

"I don't need help. School is just fine. I'm not weakining." I said, throwing my bookbag on the floor next to my bed. Billie stood, and grasped my shoulders.

"Samantha...." he said, "You almost killed Gerard, and yourself. Do you really want that to happen again?" I looked away. A tear rolled down my face, "Samantha?"

"No." I whispered.

"Then let me help you." he demanded silently. Another tear fell from my eyes. Billie pulled me in, and hugged me, alowing my silent tears to stain his tee shirt.

"Why is it me?" I whispered. Billie pulled me away far enough so that he could see my face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dose everyone regreat what they are?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I never asked for this." I said, "Do people regreat what they are, what they've done, what they might become?"

"Yes." Billie answered, "But the people who regreat those things, aren't the strongest people in the world. They're the ones that take guns to their heads, or blades to their wrists, or inject pills into their system. They want to distroy themselves, so they can rid themselfs of their gifts. You are stronger than them. Don't you ever regreat what you are, who you are, what you're going to become." I looked at him, and let several more tears fall from my face, "I would kill to have what you have. The power to keep people from dying. The ability to mend things.... If I had the power to do that.... My wife would be with me...my sons would have a father...." Billie looked down, "But I don't have thoses powers.... Adrianne will never come back to me.... Joseph and Jackob will never be held by their father again. They probably won't remember who I am by the time they are sixteen or twenty." His shoulders started to shake, and I realized that he was crying.

"Billie," I knelt down next to him, wrapping my arm around his shoulders, "Billie, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," he answered, "It wasn't your fault. We were crumbiling form the start." he stood, and took my hand in his, "Would you like to start?"

"Yes." I stood, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Think of a place.... That is safe, that has no one around.... That is calm and peacefull...." I closed my eyes, and found a medow with a concreat slab that would look like a game feild. The feeling of being sucked into something came, and we were taken away from our surroundings, and were placed in our new.

I opened my eyes, to see that we were standing on the concreat slab.

"Very good." said Billie, he let me go, and stood a few feet away, "Now, as you know, I have no magical powers what so ever. So.... when I tell you to attack something...try to mad a dummy firt, and aim at that." I smiled a little.

"What's the first thing?"

"Well, you can't use your magic every time you try to use it. So what you have to learn to do, is try to find a way to use your magic and use as little energy as possible. The reason why you collapsed in your bed after you beach insident, was becuse you had used all of your energy."

"How do I do that?"

"Try to find ways around it."

"What?"

"Magic has rules. The first rule is to only use it for harm if you are being threatened."

"Threatened?" Billie came forward.

"Make a wall." he said. I closed my eyes, and instantly, we were inside an areana. The medow was gone. Billie looked around. "This will do.

"What are you going to do?" Billie came closer, and took my hand. Lacing his fingers eith mine, he pulled me forward.

His lips softly landed onto my neack, and made their way upwards. He pushed me a little, and we started to move backwards. I hit a wall, and Billie looked into my eyes.

"What was that?"

"Suduction." he answered. I tried to move, but Billie held me in my place.

"Billie," I said, "Please move." Billie didn't listen.

He placed his hands on my hips, and pushed me into the wall. His pelvis crushed into mine. His torso pressed against mine. His hands left my hips, and made their way up my sides. His lips kissed my chest, rather close to my breasts, but made their ways up.

"Billie!" I cried, fear was building inside of me. Billie continued to kiss me, and finally made his way to my lips, but he stopped.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Scarred." I answered.

"That is one way someone like you could be threatened." he pulled away from me, "Sorry. It was the only way I could think of that might frighten you. I didn't like it either." he back off, and turning around, "I think we should ummm.... work on levitating things." I walked infront of him, and instantly, a stack of pillows appeared infrint of us.

"I'm ready."