We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

018

Flopping down onto my bed, I felt my arms beat in pain with my heart. Wincing every second, I swear, I couldn't move. I forced myself to sit up, and move to where I was leaning against my pillows.

Resting my lead to one side, I closed my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep.

felling someone's weight press down on the edge of the bed, I opened my eyes to see Patrick.

"Hey." he said softly.

"Hey." I echoed.

"Are you okay?"

"Just a little pained, but nothing I can't handle."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Nothing." he smiled, and I smiled back.

"I love you Patrick." I whispered.

"I love you too." Patrick leaned forward, and kissed me. Pulling away, we smiled, and then the sound of Joe's voice came from down the hall.

"Got to go?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah." he kissing me again, and ran out of the room, only to be replaced by Pete.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"Well, if you had magical powers, and didn't know how to use them, of control your energy while using them, and each time you performed a task it feel like your lifting like 1,000 pounds, tell me you wouldn't be in as much pain as I am right now?" Pete smiled at me, "What?"

"You know, you're kinda' cute when you rant."

"Shut up." Pete laughed, and came over.

"But you look hot when your mad." I turned to him only to find that his face was inches away from mine. I began to sweat.

"I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not." I said, my voice sounded a little scared than I had hoped it would have been. Pete smiled.

"How would you take this?" he leaned in more, and kissed me. I tried not to kiss back, but I couldn't help it.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, and mine into his. In the heat of the moment, his hand slipped up my shirt, and his hands cupped my gently beasts, receiving a moan. Our hands continued to roam around each other's body, and then the thought of Patrick came to my mine, and I pulled away.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I can't do this, I love Patrick."

"Are you sure?" Pete asked, "Do you really love Patrick? Or are you just trying to make an excuse to hide yourself from what you know is the truth?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'll dump Tommie, and you dump Patrick."

"You can't just do that."

"I can always win her back if I need to." he said with a crooked smile, "Please, just give me a chance. I'll prove worthy." I looked into his eyes, and nodded. Pete smiled, and kissed me. "Thank you." he whispered into my ear.

I couldn't believe it. I was dating Pete Wentz. Great. What the hell have I done. How will Patrick react? Fuck.

In the morning, the pain was worse.

"SHIT!" I moaned, as I tried to roll out of bed. Pete woke, and got up to help me.

"Are you okay?"

"Maybe." I answered. Pete picked me up bridal style, and carried me down to the dinning room.

The two seater was empty, so he set me down, and went to get food for both of us. Patrick gave me a puzzling look, but I ignored it. Pete sat down, and handed me my plate. Tommie...er...Rea came in, and saw Pete sitting with me. Her look was of pure hatred. It kind of scared me, but I also tried to ignore that. She took my spot next to Patrick, and started eating. I looked at Pete, and he looked at me.

"Are you well enough to go to class?" he asked.

"I'll manage." I answered. Lifting my fork, I felt every muscle in my body scream in pain. "If I can't handle it, I'll just leave."

"Okay." Pete held my hand under the table, and caressed it with his thumb. I smiled, and realized that this was what I wanted all along. Me and Pete.... All along....