We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

019

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
"Hey Gee." I greeted in the hallway of the school, "What's up?"

"Nothin' much." he answered, he sounded depressed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, closing my locker, and leaning against it.

"I sit next to Samantha in Music, and Math, and.... She wrote a note to Pete, and then received one during break. His was covered in X's and O's and hers was covered with hearts." Gerard leaned his head against the lockers, "I think they're dating."

"What!" I was shocked, "What the hell does she see in him that you or I don't have?"

"I don't know." Gerard looked at me, and I at him.

"Well, that's how the dice roll."

"What?"

"Sorry, its something Tre says."

"You're in band?"

"No, I just talk to him a lot."

"Not too much right?" Gerard wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You're sick." I answered.

"Where do you want to go for lunch? We have...." Gerard glanced at his watch, "Three hours."

"Why so long?"

"Well, students were complaining about how they should go in town for lunch, so the school gave us three hours. Oh course it lengthens our day, but it's okay." I smiled, "So, you wanna go to the mall?"

"There's a mall?"

"Yeah."

"Sure." Gerard and I made our way to my car, and we drove off to the mall.

.:At the mall:.
.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
.:^^Duh!^^:.
Gerard and I looked around the mall, and oddly, found Frank, Ray, Matt, and Bob. Together, the six of us searched the mall for stores that we liked.

"Dude! Now way!" Frank pointed ahead at a store that was black, had loud rock music blasting from it, and in red letters it's name read 'Hot Topic'. We cheered, and headed in.

"Dude!" exclaimed Matt, "This is bigger than the one in New Jersey!"

"I'll drink to that." Gerard answered. We separated, and looked around the store.

Looking at the shirts, I accidentally dumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I said.

"No, it's my falt... Mikey?"

"Samantha!" I was happy to see her, but my excitement died when I saw Pete standing behind her.

"Hey Mikey." he exclaimed energetically.

"Hey." I answered.

"What are you doing here?" asked Samantha.

"I'm here with Gee, Frank, Ray, Bob, and Matt. We all came here for lunch."

"So did we." she said. I smiled, and we hung around for a bit. So it turns out, that after Gerard, Patrick was the next one to swoon her heart. Then she dumped him for Pete. I didn't mind Patrick, I knew he wouldn't do anything right away, but Pete, he was different.

"Mikey!" Gerard called, "I found a shirt for you!" I walked over to him, to see him holding a black and white stripped shirt.

"Dude! That's kick ass!" I said. Looking for my size, I looked at it, and held onto it.

"You are seriously going to by that?" he asked.

"Yes, that's is so cool!"

"What ever." he rubbed my hair, and I pulled away, "Bitch! Come here!" Gerard wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me down to his hip. He dug his fist into my head, and kept repeating, "Say uncle! Say uncle!"

"Get the hell off me Gerard." I said forcefully. He did as I asked, "Thank you." I went to look at the belts, and found Pete there too.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said coldly. Pete gave me a strange look, but I ignored it completely.

"So, what kind of belt are you looking for?"

"A new one."

"No shit." he answered. He pulled a white and black belt from the rack. It had the words 'Fall Out Boy' printed all over it. Pete shook his head, and smiled.

"What?"

"Can you believe that people would actually by this?"

"Would you?"

"No."

"Then yes." I turned my attention back to rack, and found a plain black belt with a regular buckle. Looking in the cases, I found a bat buckle, and asked to buy it. At the register, I bought my things, and waited out side.

"Mikey!" Samantha sat on a couch that was placed int he middle of the walk way. Smiling, I sat next to her.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." she answered.

"What did you get?"

"I got a red tank top at this store down there," she pointed down one of the wings, "Then got this thing at Hot Topic." she pulled out a thick lace looking shirt. The design was close together, but still light enough to show what's underneath it.

"What else?"

"A chocker," she pulled out a black chocker with a blood red/crimson heart, "and a pair of black diamond earing's."

"Awesome."

"What did you get?"

"Gerard found his shirt," I pulled out my black and white stripped shirt, "and I found this belt and belt buckle."

"That shirt is kick ass!"

"That's what I said." we both laughed, and then waited in silence as the rest of our newly formed group filed out.

.:Samantha's P.O.V:.
Meeting Mikey at the mall was awesome! I got to meet the rest of the members and ex-member of My Chemical Romance, got a really cool new our fit, and then went off to have lunch together.

I'll admit that it was a little have Gerard and Mikey there, and then have Pete all over me. I think Mikey might be jealous. Ha. Mikey? What am I thinking. But, still.... It was weird. Bob, Ray, and Frank were totally awesome. I've meet Frank before, but I've never really talked to him. He was a major flirt, but I didn't mind. A girl needs to be flattered every once in a while. But I think Pete got a little mad.

We finished out lunch, and we all piled into our cars, and drove back to school just in time for the bell. Laughing, we departed to our classes.

After school, I got in the car with Pete, and kissed him heavily. Pulling away, he looked at me.

"What was that for?"

"It was to help you feel better after your day."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Do you like Frank?"

"He's funny, but no, I love you."

"Hee."

"What the fuck?"

"Shut up." Pete kissed me, and I kissed back. Pulling away, I smiled.

"Take me home!" Pete smiled, and started the car.