We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

002

I sat there on the couch, with our lips connected. His lips covering mine, working my mouth, trying to slip his tongue in. I let his tongue enter, and he started to battle with my tongue. He got me started, and then, the kiss deepened. His hand slipped from my waste and up my shirt. A soft moan slipped from my mouth. I twisted my body, so that I was facing him.

In the heat of the moment, I started to unbutton his shirt. As soon as I got the the last button, there was a knock on the door. I pulled away, and took in a deep breath. Mikey's glasses were lopsided, and his hair was messed up. there was a nother knock, and Mikey gently pushed my off of him, and stood. Quickly buttoning his shirt as he went, he answered the door.

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
"Hey Gerard," I greeted him opening Samantha's door.

"What's up," he answered.

"Do you want to come in," I stepped aside.

"Not if I'm interrupting something."

"What," he pointed to my shirt, and only then did I realized that I had missed a button. "Shit."

"Do you want me to leave so you can finish your...um...fucking," Gerard laughed.

"No," I said, "Come in," Gerard stepped over the thresh hold, and into the entrance hall. He looked around, as I lead him into the living room.

.:You're P.O.V:.
I was engaged again in the TV station, when Mikey came back in the room, followed by what I guessed was his brother Gerard.

"Samantha"

"It's Sammy."

"Sammy, this is my brother Gerard," he gave a small wave, and I smiled. "Gerard, this is Sammy."

"Nice to meet you Sammy," he said extending his hand. I shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I said. "You are like one of my favorite bands," I could feel myself blushed, as Gerard kissed my knuckles.

"Now, do you really mean that? Or are you just saying it to be nice," he looked at me, and I back at him.

"I'm not lying Gerard," I answered. He cocked an eyebrow, and then nodded his head.

"I believe her," he said standing up. "I'm sorry to hear about your ankle."

"Thank you, but it's okay," Gerard smiled at me. Mikey stared at his brother, and then turned to me.

"If you want, I could come by every day to check on you."

"You don't have to do that," I answered.

"I know, but I want to."

"Well, if you must, you can stay here," he looked at me.

"I live alone, I have more than enough room here," he nodded.

"Do you mind," he asked Gerard.

"No. That means I can have the apartment all to myself," Gerard stared at the ceiling with a fake dazed smile on his face.

"Well, I love you too," Mikey said punching him in the arm. I gave a small laugh.

"Then it's settled? You're staying here for a while?"

"Yup," I smiled, as Mikey came over, and picked me up bridal style.

lease show me to my room," he said. I wrapped my hands around his neck, giggling. I directed him down a hall, and past a small two step stair case.

"Well, there's this one. But it's a little small. If you don't want it, you can always look up stairs," Mikey peered into the room and nodded.

"I like this one," he said, "Because of Gerard, I'm used to small places," I giggled again, and Mikey went over to his new bed. He gently set me down, and straddled my waist. Gerard was in the door way, and looked embarrassed. He closed the door, and I guess went back to the living room to watch TV.

It amazes me. I only met Mikey like and hour ago, and Gerard like ten minutes ago, and we act as if we've known each other for years.

Mikey's lips contacted with mine, and we started up again.

His hand slipped up my shirt, and roamed around. I started to undo his shirt.