We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

003

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
I straddled her waist, and bent down to kiss her. She instantly gave into me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands slipped under her shirt, and slowly worker my way to her bra buckle. Her hands were working on the buttons of my shirt. Never once, did we break contact.

I undid her bra, and pulled it off along with her shirt. She broke contact, but were instantly back together. She undid my last button, and we threw my shirt aside. I cupped her breast, and got a very sexy moan.

"Mikey," she breathed, "Mikey." I smiled, and nibbled her neck. A gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. Her hands went to my Super Man belt buckle, and unclasped it. Ripping my belt from the belt loops, it was discarded onto the floor. I pulled away for a moment, and unzipped my pants for her. Doing that, she undid my pants, and pulled them down to my knees. I did the same to her pants, only I was more careful when sliding them off her ankle. Her underwear came with the pants, as my boxers with mine.

I placed my hands on her knees, and spread them apart. I gently slid in, causing her to gasp in both pain, and pleasure. I tried to go slowly, but soon, her gasps went from pain and pleasure, to pure pleasure. I shifted my weight up and down, sliding up and down her body.

My lips were at her neck, and my lurches began to go much more faster. She gave a final gasp, and all was over. Well, almost. I pulled away from her.

"Don't....Stop...." she whispered. I grinned, and placed soft kisses on her neck, working my way down to her breasts, then to her stomach. I came back to her head, kissing first her ear, then her jaw bone, her cheek, then her lips. I rolled off of her, and lay by her, staring into her crystallized eyes. We were both breathing heavily, and sweat cover our bodies.

I lifted my finger to her jaw bone, tracing it, fallowing her graceful figure all the way down to her upper hip. I placed a kiss on her forehead, as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I remembered that Gerard was still in the house. I got out of bed, and redressed. Walking into the hall, I closed door softly. I retraced my way down the hallway, to find my brother watching TV as if nothing had happened.

"What's up?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Have fun?" he had a cocky smile on his face.

"Yes, actually I did." I returned the smile.

"Great. I don't want details."

"She was great."

"HEY! I SAID NO DETAILS!"

"Quiet!" I exclaimed, "She's asleep."

"Tell me, you only met her today. Why the hell did she let you sleep her?" I shrugged.

"When we kiss, it....feels so right....like we were meant to be. You know? Like....this is the person who you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with."

"Yeah, I've had that feeling before. But then, she left me a few months later." he stared at the floor with a sad gaze in his eyes. "But that doesn't matter. All that counts, is that you feel like this could last. That's good." I smiled. I enjoyed it when Gerard understood what I was going through. I guess that's one of the best qualities of having an older brother.

.:You're P.O.V:.
You woke up, and looked at your clock. The purple digital numbers blinked 10:15 p.m. You've been sleeping for at least four hours. You sat up, and the covers fell from your upper body. Your clothes were scattered every where. You limped around, getting dressed, and then, limped out of the room. Your foot was a little better, but not totally healed. The place was dark, there was not a sound to be heard. You entered the t.v room, to find MIKEY asleep on the couch, and Gerard gone. You smiled at Mikey, and curled up beside him. You felt him stiffen, but then relaxed, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You fell asleep again, and didn't wake up until morning.