We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

030

.:Normal P.O.V:.
I was in Mike's room, looking at my surroundings, when a knock came at the door. Getting up, I pressed my body against the wooden frame, and gave a deep breath.

"H-hello," I called. What the hell was I afraid of? It's only Billie.... Right? Why was I afraid of him? Oh yeah.... He tried to RAPE me. Duh.

"It's Mike, Let me in," I sighed, and unlocked the door. The handle twisted, and Mike poked his head through the door.

"Hey," I said, smiling, "Are you ready for my talent?"

"Um.... No."

"What?"

"Well, it turned out that Adie was willing to take Billie back, so yeah."

"Does that mean I can go home now," I asked, I smiled, and Mike's face lifted into one too.

"Not unless you want to wake up your friends in the middle of the night."

"What?"

"Yup.... It's eleven fifty at night."

"Where will I sleep?"

"Well.... There's Tre's room, or mine."

"What about the couch?"

"Not a good idea."

"Why?"

"You don't wanna know."

"O....Kay?"

"So.... Unless you want to sleep on the floor, I suggest you pick."

"Well.... I really don't trust Tre...."

"Well.... My bed it is," Mike smiled, and I tried to do the same, but failed.

"I'm not going to do anything, I promise."

"O-okay...." Mike came in, and closed the door, "Um.... I don't have anything to sleep in."

"Oh!" Mike went into a closet, and came back with an overly large white tank top, and a pair of green boxers.

"Thank you," I said with a laugh.

"What?"

"I believe I'm a walking Kerplunk record, and I've got no rights." I sang in the tune of 'Walking Contradiction'.

"Ha, ha, very funny." Mike said.

"It's a good record."

"Which one? Insomniac? Or Kerplunk?"

"Um.... Both."

"Which one's better?"

"The oldest," I said. Mike sighed, and shook his head, "Um.... Could you turn around please?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure," Mike spun around instantly, and I smiled. Changing into the pajamas, I folded my red tank, my black top, and my pants into a neat little pile on the floor next to Mike's bed.

"Okay! I'm ready," I laughed, and Mike turned around.

"Not bad," he said. I smiled, "Which side?"

"Which ever one you don't sleep on," I answered.

"Well, I generally sleep in the middle."

"What?"

"I'm just kidding."

"Well.... You better be," I said playfully through gritted teeth. Mike smiled, and sat down on the bed.

"I'm not going to bite."

"That's not what I'm afraid of."

"I'm not in love with you," he said. I sighed, and reluctantly, slid under the covers next to him.

Mike slid down, next to me, and turned off his lamp.

"Good night Samantha," he said.

"Good night," I whispered. I closed my eyes, and fell into a dream about Pete.

What am I going to do about him tomorrow?