We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

032

Getting into Joe's car, I buckled up, and we took off to the house.

"Wait.... I though I was going to spend the day with you?"

"Well.... You don't want to spend it in that again do you?"

"I guess not," I smiled, "Is Pete okay?"

"Yeah," Joe looked over at me, and smiled, "Why?"

"Just making sure," Looking down at my hands, my smile faded, and our fight came into my mind.

He said that he didn't love me.... How could he say that when he wouldn't even give me a chance to explain my self. He told me to stay away from him. Well that's what I plan on doing if that's what he wants.

Joe pulled into the driveway of our house, and we got out. Making our way inside, Patrick greeted us.

"Hey guys," he said.

"Hello Patrick," I said, "How are you?"

"I'm fine," looking to the floor, he shuffled his feet a bit.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Yeah," he looked up, and smiled, "Pete's upstairs.... Just to let you know."

"Thank you," Patrick walked off, and I turned to Joe, "I'll only be a minute," I said, with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be right here," I kissed him on the cheek, and made my way upstairs.

Entering my room, I closed the door, and went over to my dresser.

Pete was asleep, so I didn't want to interrupt him in anyway. Getting out a pair of blue jeans, a plain white long sleeved shirt, and a pair of white socks, I set my clothing on my bed, and started to undress.

Movement came from Pete's side of the room, but I didn't think anything of it. Getting my shirt off, I folded it, and placed it onto my bed, starting a second pile.

I reached for my white shirt, when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I jumped, and spun around, looking up into Pete's eyes.

"Pete," I said, "You scared me half to death," I looked over at his bed, and found yet another body in it, "Who's your sleeping buddy," I asked.

"Rea," he admitted.

"Oh," I looked at his chest, a ring of what looked like thorns circled his neck. "Pete.... Please let go of me," I asked.

"No."

"What," looking up into his eyes, I was shocked.

"I love you."

"No you don't.... Remember," I looked away, terrified that I would get sucked into his hypnotic beam, and fall in love with him all over again.

"I was wrong," he lifted his hand and gripped my chin softly, pushing it up so I had to look at him.

"Pete...."

"I was wrong.... I love you," he leaned in and kissed, me, and I tried my best not to kiss back. But I couldn't help it.

His kisses are so... sweet, and his taste is addicting. My tongue made it's way into his mouth, and I was lost to everything around me. All I cared about at that moment, was Pete. A soft moan came from the other side of the room, and I pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"Rea," I whispered, "It's not nice to cheat on people Pete."

"But.... Forget Rea."

"No," Pete dropped his arms, and I turned around. Pulling on my shirt, I removed my pants, and pulled on my jeans. Pulling my socks over my feet, I tried not to look at Pete. I quickly pulled my stringy hair into a pony tail, and walked out of the door.

I was aware of Pete following me, but I didn't care. I made my way down the stairs. Joe was standing with his back to me. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you ready," I asked.

he smiled, "Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Then lets go," grabbing a hold of one of my hands, he lead me out to his care, and we drove off together.