We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

035

.:Normal P.O.V:.
Joe laid out a blanket on the beach, and we sat down, and watched the sun go down.

"Joe," I said, leaning against his chest, "This is so romantic." His arms were wrapped around me, and his chin rested on my head.

"I know," he answered, "I knew you would like it."

"It's so peaceful," I sighed, and closed my eyes. Joe's hand caressed my arm. The movement was small, but soothing.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes," I answered, "Sleeping with Mike wasn't a very fun experience."

"I'm sorry you had to do that," he said, "You could've called, I would've come and picked you up."

"No, I didn't want to disturb anyone," Joe moved, to kiss my cheek.

"You? Disturb someone? Never," I smiled, and moved, so he was kissing my lips instead of my cheek.

His lips were soft against my skin, as he missed my lips, and kissed my chin, then he started moving down. He tenderly kissed my neck, sucking a bit on the way. His hand was moving up my shirt, slowly.

"Joe," I push him away.

"What," he asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this," I answered, "It's.... Too early."

"I understand," his hand left the cover of my shirt, and wrapped itself around my waist, "You're still upset about Pete."

"I shouldn't be though," I answer.

"He didn't mean it," he said, "He was just mad. He never meant what he said."

"How do you know," I ask.

"I know Pete better than any one thinks. I'm his friend, I kind of have to." I smile.

"Thanks Joe," I answer.

I leaned against his chest, and close my eyes.

"Tired?"

"You already asked that," I said, not bothering to open my eyes.

"I was just wondering if the answer was the same."

"So far it is."

"Do you want to go home," he asked.

"Only if you do," I answered. Suddenly, a breeze picked up, and a chill went down my spine, "On second thought, yeah, I want to go home. It's getting chilly here."

"I agree," I helped Joe clean the area, and pack everything into the car.

He pulled out of the area, and drove off to the house, along with having me wear his blindfold again. Which was a real drag by the way. He told me it was okay to take it off, as we were entering the school grounds. Pulling onto the cement slab that served as our 'parking lot', Joe and I got out and walked, hand in hand, into the house, where we smelled dinner being served.

"Hungry," he asked.

"A little," I answered.

We entered the room, and found that the little two seater was gone. There was an extra seat at the Fall Out Boy table, and Tommie... er... Rea, had been excepted into Stacy, Jordan, and Jared's table.

"Do you want to sit with us tonight," Joe asked. Looking at the table, I noticed that the only empty seats were at either side of the table. We would be sitting very far across from each other.

"Sure," I answered, "I can cope." Joe smiled, and we filled our plates with food.

"Joe," called Patrick, "Sit here." he pointed to the seat that was across from him, and next to Pete. Joe smiled, and sat down.

I sat at the end of the table, Andy on my left, and Pete on my right. Joe sat on Pete's right, and Patrick was on Andy's left. Perfect.

.:Pete's P.O.V:.

Joe and Samantha were back from their trip to the beach, which is were Patrick and I had guess that they had gone. They entered the room, and were having a conversation in the door way. They picked up plates, and filled them with food. I noticed that Samantha chose only the Chinese food, almost like always. They turned to find a seat, when Patrick called,
"Joe! Sit here!" he pointed to the seat next to me. Joe asked something, and Samantha answered. She came over, and took a seat next to me on my right, and next to Andy on his left. She and Joe were separated, which, in my point of view, was a good thing.

"How was your day," asked Andy, smiling.

"It was good," she answered, "Right Joe?"

"It was not good," he answered, "It was the most fun I have ever had off stage." Samantha smiled, and a blush formed over her face.

"Did he take you to the beach," I asked, not looking at her.

"Yeah. It was so romantic! The sun was setting, and the colors.... It was almost as if magic itself had created it, and not nature. It was so beautiful," I looked at Joe, and he was smiling. Turning to Patrick, I gave him a look of sorrow.

"The spot is really pretty in the morning too," Patrick said, "Of course Joe never gets up that early, so maybe Pete could take you sometime."

"That would be nice," she said.

"How about tomorrow," I asked.

"No.... I was going to go over to Mike's and see if everything was okay," she answered, "And then, I was going to see if Gerard was doing anything that day."

"Why Gerard," asked Joe.

"Well, I haven't talked to him for like ever, so I just wanted to see if he wanted to hang out or something. Is that okay?"

"As long as he doesn't get any ideas, then I'm perfectly fine with it."

She smiled, and so did Joe. This was killing me.

"If you want to, you could invite him over to hear our band practice," I said, "We were supposed to have one tomorrow, right?"

"Hey yeah, that's right," said Andy, "What ever happened to that plan."

"I could ask," she said, "I would love to hear Fall Out Boy practice."

"It's not pretty," Joe answered.

"Oh, I figured," she answered, "This would give me a chance to tease and make fun of you all," she added with a laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny," Joe said. Feeling stuck in the middle of everything, I pushed my chair out.

"I'm full," I announced, "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me." I put my plate in the kitchen, and headed up stairs.

Closing the door to my room, I took out my notebook, and turned to a page that wasn't covered with scribbles, and scratch out marks. I started writing. I wrote about music, I wrote about misery, I wrote about history, I wrote mostly about Samantha. Soon, the page resembled all of the others, and I threw it at the wall. Flopping down on my bed, I covered my head with my pillow, and tried to clear my mind. Didn't work. I turned on the radio to the schools most popular station, but remembering that Stacy, Jordan, and Jared were still eating, turned it off for nothing would be on. That was the worst thing about the school station. It wasn't on all of the time. It needed two people to work it, and with only one person who knew how to work the music system, they one wouldn't ever get the chance to eat or do anything. Sighing, I placed the pillow over my head again, and I drifted in and out of sleep, but finally surrendered.