We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

037

"You can just drop me off here Mike. Thank you," I said as Mike pulled in front of MCR's house.

"Take care," Mike said, "Stop by anytime you want. The door is always opened."

"Thank you," I smiled, and waved as he pulled off.

Walking up to the door, I knocked, and waited for an answer. The sounds of footsteps could be heard, and then the handle turned.

"Hello," asked a small boy with side bangs. I think I've met him before.

"My name is Samantha Young, is Gerard or Mikey Way here?"

"Samantha," exclaimed the boy, "Why! I haven't seen you in ages! Come on in!" he opened the door a little wider, allowing me to enter the house, "How have you been?"

"I'm just fine," I answered. The boy ushered me into another room, and offered me a seat.

"I'm really sorry, but I can't seem to remember your name."

"Some fan of My Chemical Romance you are." he said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm new," I answered sheepishly.

"I'm Frank," he said.

"Right! The rhythm guitarist," I nodded, and Frank smiled.

"Wait right here, and I'll get the Ways," I smiled, and leaned back into the chair.

As Frank went up the stares, a tall man with a red afro like hair style came bounding down,
"Oh," he said, "Hello."

"Hi."

"Can I help you?"

"Um... No not really. Frank just went up to fetch Gerard and Mikey. He should be down in a moment."

"And why do you want to see Gerard and Mikey," he seemed protective.

"I'm an old friend," standing, I held out my hand, "My name is Samantha."

"Ray," he smiled, and shook my hand, "Didn't you use to date Mikey?"

"Yes."

"Then Gerard?"

I sighed., "Thank you for bringing up my past."

Ray smiled, "Sorry," we let go, and I sat back down.

"It's okay," I said, "So, how's My Chemical Romance dealing with school?"

"It's okay. We have most of our classes together, but besides that, it almost feels good to be back in school again."

"I know what you mean," I said, "I actually need this too."

"Why? Didn't you finish school?"

"High school yes," I said, "I never got to go to college. I really wanted to be in the music business. You know, help make a record for the next big artist, and have name printed in the cover, but because I had no college degree, I got stuck working in the lowest form of music entertainment. A CD store."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Ray said, "Why didn't you go to college?"

"My family fell onto hard times, and I offered my college tuition to help them out."

"Like I said, I'm sorry," I smiled shyly.

"Not your fault," I answered. Ray smiled, and we continued to talk for a while, waiting for Frank to come back with Gerard and Mikey.

.:Gerard's P.O.V:.

"Harder Mikey," I said, my voice strained, "Push harder!"

"What the hell is going on in here," Frank asked opening the door.

"Mikey is helping be move my furniture."

"Oh," Frank looked relieved.

"Why?"

"I thought.... Never mind."

I smiled. I knew what he was thinking of. Gross.

"Samantha is down stairs," he dropped the bomb. I stood instantly.

"What?"

"She wants to see both of you,"

I smiled at Mikey, and in an instant, we were downstairs. Samantha was wearing a pair of bluejeans, that fit her tightly, and a plain white shirt that hugged her closely. Her hair was in a pony tail, and hung perfectly down her back. She sat in a chair, her legs crossed, showing off her bark blue converse, talking to Ray, who sat in a chair across from her.

"Hey," I said, walking forward.

"Gerard," Samantha jumped up, and gave me a hug.

"Nice to see you too," I said laughing. She smiled, and pulled away. She then did the same for Mikey.

"What's up," he asked.

"Well, because I haven't talked with you for ever, I was just wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me," she looked at me, and then at the floor, "Well, that is, if you not still afraid of my powers messing up again."

"No! Of course not," I said smiling.

"Good!"

"Here, let me go grab our hoodies," said Mikey. He ran upstairs, and then came back down.
Handing me my Underoth hoodie, I pulled in over me. He tugged on his Anthrax hoodie, and offered Samantha his other one.

"No thank you," she said, "I have my Taking Back Sunday hoodie." we all laughed.

"The groups of bands." I said, "Awesome." Samantha smiled, as she tugged on her hoodie.
In the top right part of the front, was a rubber duck with the letters TBS by it. On the back was another design.

Stepping outside, we all piled into my car, and we drove off.

"Where to," she asked.

"The mall," Mikey answered, looking at me.

"Sure," I smiled. I sped up, and we headed off to the mall.

"Do you mind if I turn of the radio," Samantha asked.

"No," I answered. She powered the radio, and turned the dial to the school station.

"What's the worst thing I can say. Things are better if I stay. So long. And goodnight. So long. And good night," Helena had just finished.

"Darn it," she said, she crossed her arms, and pouted playfully. She looked so cute when she did that.

"How have you been," Mikey asked.

"I've been just fine."

"How are things between you and Pete," I asked, her face fell.

"We broke up," she said.

"Oh...." Mikey looked at the floor. Or at least that's what I'm guessing he did.

"Why," I asked.

"Long story," she sighed.

"What?"

"Someone took a picture of me and Mike Dirnt talking. It was early in the morning, so I didn't have a chance to change into my clothing. Well, he leaned in to whisper something in my ear, for fear of someone over hearing a plan we had for Billie. The covers slipped over my shoulder, revealing my bra strap, and I guess someone took a picture while sitting on a branch outside my window." she closed her eyes, "Who ever took it, sent it to Pete, and he got it, and accused me of cheating, and everything went down hill from there."

I looked at Mikey, and Mikey looked at me. Both our faces white, and we both looked scared.

"Are you seeing anyone now," I asked.

"Joe Throman," she answered. I winced. Throman.... He's Jewish, she's not going to have much fun with him.

We pulled up to the mall, and I found a parking spot. We all got out.

"Where to first boys," she asked.

"Hot Topic!," I said.

"Duh," Mikey answered with a smile. I linked arms with Samantha, and the three of us headed off to the mall entrance.