We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

004

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
In the morning, I awoke on a couch, in a house that wasn't my apartment. There was a movement under my arm, and I saw a girl. Then I remembered. This is Samantha's house. I must have fallen asleep while watching t.v.

I leaned in, and kissed the back of her neck. As I placed light sweet kisses into her skin, she must have awaken, for she turned around, and our lips connected. It shocked me at fist, but eventually, I melted into her lips. I slipped my tongue between her teeth, as she pulled away.

"How's your foot," I asked.

"It didn't hurt as much as it did the day before, but I think it might be better now." she kissed the tip of my nose.

"Do you want breakfast?"

"You cook?"

"Of course I cook," I exclaimed. "What made you think that I don't?"

"Well, the whole 'I'm a rock star' thing usually takes away household talents," she explained.

"Well, I don't like people waiting on me all the time. So I'll cook something for you," I got up, and found my glasses on the table. I put them on, and made my way, stiffly, to her kitchen. I looked around, and realized, that I was totally lost. "Um Sam? Where is everything," there came a laugh from the living room, and the sound of someone limping towards the kitchen. Sam appeared in the door way, and I came to her side. Lifting her up bridal style, I placed her safely on the counter.

"Now, about that breakfast," she said, "What were you planning on making?"

"Anything you want M'Lady," I said with a bow.

"Oh! Well, I would like waffles."

"What? No M'Lord or anything," she shook her head. I smiled slyly, and pulled her a little closer to the edge. Spreading her legs apart, I stood in between them. She smiled back, and kissed me.

The kiss started off slow, but if eventually got heated. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and let my hand slip down up her shirt again. This time, she wasn't wearing a bra, so it was extremely tempting to run my hands over her breasts.

Her hands on the other hand, were working on my pant button. I smiled and pulled off her shirt. That's when things got really heated. She slid off the counter gently, so not to hurt her foot, and pressed herself against me. Her hands left my pants, and in an instant, they fell to the floor. I was about to undo her pants, when my cell phone rang. I pulled away, and found in in one of my pant pockets.

"Hello?"

"Mikey?"

"What did you want Gerard."

"Mom's coming over in a few hours."

"What! You're kidding."

"Nope. Dad, and Billie are coming too."

"Why?"

"They're helping Billie look for new students for that school of his."

"We could get in," I said with excitement.

"Well, I'm going to get in if you don't get your ass over here now," he hung up; so did I. I must have looked like an idiot for Samantha held a confused look on her face. I stepped back, and pulled my pants back on, and buttoned up the buttons that weren't together.

"What? What is it," she asked. Then her face darkened. "It isn't a girlfriend. Is it?"

"No, it was my brother," I said. "I need to get back to our apartment right away."

"Why? Are you in trouble?"

"Far from it," I stopped, and grabbed her shoulders, "My parents, my brother, my band...." I gave a sigh to straighten myself. "We have a family friend who works at Harpersville. He says that they're looking for new students. We've been on that list forever. This could be our chance to get in," her face saddened.

"Oh."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," a smile appeared on her face, but it looked forced. "I'm happy for you," I looked into her eyes, and that nearly broke my heart. I pulled her into a hug.

"I really want to go to this school," I lifted her chin, and stared into her eyes, "But, now, I don't want to leave you. But if I have to, I'll still be in touch, and I'll visit you every weekend, or break. I promise," she smiled, as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Call me if you get in," she said softly. I nodded. I pulled her into another hug, and suddenly had the sensation as if I were floating off the floor. I looked down, and stiffened. I really was floating over the floor.

"What the hell," she snapped out of our hug, and we fell back onto the floor. I landed on my feet, but due to her ankle, she fell to the floor. I bent down to her side, "What was that," she looked at me. "What was that?"

"I....I don't know."

"You made us float. In mid air," she stared at me.

"I....I guess I did, didn't I," she smiled.

"Do you know what that means," she shook her head. "That means that you have a possibility of getting into Hearpersville just as much as I do," she smiled. My phone went off again, and I realized that I had to go. "I'll come back later. Okay," she nodded. I kissed her forehead, and stood, "Rest your foot on a couch or in bed. I would suggest you put some ice on it as well."

"I will," I kissed her one last time, and headed out the door. I got in my car and headed off towards my apartment.

I can't believe it. Me. I could have a chance to get into the most challenging school, the most rewarding school, the only school in America that isn't located of and map, or chart, Harpersville. I couldn't wait to see Billie.

I put pressure of the gas peddle and sped up, my apartment already in sight.

.:You're P.O.V:.
I found a pack of ice, and hopped over to my couch. Settling down, I placed the pack on my foot, and turned on the t.v. Fuse was on, only it was that gay '6 second abs' thing or what ever it was called. I changed it to VHS and watched my guilty pleasure movie, The Little Mermaid. I know, I know, childish, but hey, once your a Disney fan, you'll always be a Disner fan. Even though the movie was going, I was paying no attention to it at all. The thought that I might never get to see Mikey again came into my mind.

I mentally slapped myself. It was bad enough that I slept with him after only meeting him for like two hours, but I'm getting too attached. I can't have that. But, I loved Mikey, everything with him felt so, right. I don't know. When I kiss him, it just feels like, this relationship was meant to be. Like, we have to be together forever. Nothing would EVER get in our way. But, if he goes to Haerpersville, will that bond fade away to nothingness? Will we loose our loving touch? I couldn't stand the thought.

I tried to return to the film during Sabation's song 'Under da Sea', when the phone called.

"Hello?"

"I got in[/b[!"

"Who is this?"

"Mikey!"

"You got in?"

"Yeah! Isn't that great," I didn't answer right away.

"Y-yeah! That's wonderful," I hoped that I sounded convincing.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I paused, then added, "Never better."

"Good, because I told Billie, the family friend, about what happened, and he said that he would love to meet you."

"You did what!"

"I just got you a meeting to see if you can enter Harpersville! Don't you see? If you get in, we'll still be together!"

"Yeah, but, I don't want to get in because I'm a freak."

"You're not a freak. Harpersville is a school for the famous, the musically talented, and the gifted. You fall under the last category."

"Wow," I suddenly felt dizzy. "When are you coming over?"

"Well, if you want to, I'll come now. Wait hold on," there was a pause, "Billie wants to know if he can come too."

"Um....Sure," there was another pause, when Mikey came back on the phone.

"Great, then it's settled. See you in a few," I hung up, and set the phone back on the reserver.

I can't believe it, I was about to have an interview to try and get into a school that I never even knew existed!