We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

041

.:Pete's P.O.V:.

Samantha ran out of the door after Joe. I fell onto my bed, sitting in a daze. Why didn't she love me anymore? Why did she care about Joe? I told her exactly how I felt, and yet, she turned me away. Voices came from down the hall, but then all was silent. Someone's footsteps could be heard running back in this direction, and I knew it was Samantha.
She ran in through the door, and attacked me with her hand; smacking me across my cheek, leaving a terrible stinging sensation.

"How could you," she yelled, "Why did you," she tried to hit me again, but I caught her wrist, "You ruined everything!"

"I ruined everything," I said, "All I did was tell you that I loved you, and now you're blaming me for your breakup?"

"It's you're fault that we broke up," she yelled, "That little kiss of yours...."

"You kissed back."

"I didn't mean to," she yelled. Tears were pouring out of her eyes. Man.... She really did care about Joe.

Standing up, I opened my arms to comfort her, but she just moved further away from me, "Samantha, I'm sorry," I said, "I was so focused on me, and what I wanted, I didn't see the bond that you had between you and Joe. I though it was all an act."

"An act," she said, "An act! I am not a prostitute Pete!"

"No! I didn't mean that-"

"Then what did you mean," she demanded.

"All I mean was that you didn't really love Joe.... That you were only using him as an excuse to mend your feelings."

"If I wanted to mend my feelings, I wouldn't do it that way." I sighed.

Looking up at the door frame, I saw Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Gerard and Mikey all standing out there, staring into the room. Shit. They were probably listening to the entire thing.

"Samantha...." I said, "I'm sorry." I took a step forward, but she took a step back.

"I can't except your apology after what you've done."

I inhaled sharply.

Gerard took a step into the room.

"Sammy," he whispered. Samantha looked over, and gasped. I'll bet she was thinking the same thing I did.

"Come here," Gerard opened his arms for her to go into, and unlike mine, she did. Gerard wrapped her into a protective hug, letting her sob onto his chest. That should have been me holding her. That should be me kissing her hair, trying to make her feel better. But no, that's not me, because I fucked up again.

Gerard lead Samantha out of the room, and he closed the door on. Leaving me in my room.... Alone.

.:Normal P.O.V:.

"Are you okay," Gerard asked, as he stroked my hair. I nodded, but hugged him close to me.

"I'm so sorry," Joe said, "I didn't know...." I still didn't say anything. Joe placed his hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it away. Patrick hugged me next, and then Andy. Joe was on the outside, but he hugged me anyways.

"Are you sure your okay," Gerard asked, as every one let go. I pulled away, and nodded. I wiped away my tears, and took a beep breath.

"What happened here," came a voice from the stairs. I turned to face Billie, who was standing on the top of the stair case.

"Pete and I had a bad argument...." I answered, "That's all." Billie nodded.

"I was just wondering.... Would you like to train?"

I smiled.

"Yeah," Billie smiled too, and he held out his hand. I took it and closed my eyes.
The familiar feeling of being sucked down a tube came to me. We were whisked away to a field that held a concrete slab for a floor. I opened my eyes, and let go of Billie's hand.

"What are we going to do," I asked.

"Levitation," Billie said.

"Really?" I was excited.

"Well, yeah.... Since you're missed half of school already.... I thought I could help you catch up."

"I have?"

"Mmhm," Billie said.

"Shit."

"Hey," Billie frowned, "I'm still your fucking teacher."

"Sorry, Mr. Potty Mouth," I teased.

"No teasing." Billie relaxed, "I'm not sure if I'm over you yet." I gave a shocked look and started to back away, "I'm just kidding. Adie and I are getting remarried in a month."

"Really! That's wonderful!"

"Yeah.... You're invited... that is, if you would want to be our maid of honor."

"Billie! I would love to!" Billie smiled.

"Look down," he said. I obied, and saw that the slab was a few feet below us. I looked up at Billie shocked.

"But I thought that you could do anything like this.

"It's because I'm so close to you," he said. "I'm caught in your vibes."

"Oh," I sighed, "How do we get down?"

"Release your energy as slowly as possible." I did, but we ended up falling pretty fast. I gripped harder, and we stopped.

"Um... Remember... My life is in your hands.... You can heal yourself, but if I die, I'm sure Adie will sue."

I smiled, and tried again. We reached the ground safely, and Billie ran to the other side of the concrete slab.

"Try it again," he yelled. I thought of happy thoughts, and lifted. I released and came back down. Billie ran forward, and I smiled.

"Great.... I feel like fucking Peter Pan," I said, "Thinking happy thoughts, and then levitating. Is there another way?"

"I think so, but I have to look into it," Billie smiled, "No, what I want you to do is, lift your self up, and take a step forward. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yeah.... I think I can," Billie ran back to the end of the slab, and I levitated myself.

I was about to take a step forward, when images of Pete came into my head. I rose higher than I wanted, and when I tried to let my energy go, the bad images of Pete came to me, and I started to fall. I had no control over myself. I couldn't grab onto my energy, for it was gone. I was falling rapidly, and I couldn't think of anything but Pete.

As I looked to the ground, I saw that I was over a five thousand feet from the ground. I had the images of a plane crashing into me, but I quickly told myself not to think of that. I had a short time to think of something happy, or else I would fall to my death.

.:Pete's P.O.V:.

Sitting on my bed, I felt terrible. I had ruined everything that Samantha and I might have ever had. If there was anything that might have survived between us at all. Patrick, Joe, Andy, Gerard, and Mikey were still outside staring at me.

"What do you want," I asked, trying not to yell.

"What the hell is your problem," asked Gerard, "Why are you always hurting her?"

"I don't mean to hurt her," I yelled, "I love her! Don't you understand. I care a lot about her."

"Well I loved her too." Gerard said.

"Well, I guess that was a big understatement."

"What?"

"You got scared because she nearly killed you."

"Well, I would like to live!"

"She saved your fucking life!"

"Well, she could have been delayed."

"Fuck that," I said, getting up. I reached for my door knob, and missed it. Looking at it again. I grabbed for it, but couldn't hold on.

"What the hell," Patrick said, stepping forward.

"Guys.... What the hell are you doing," I asked, hoping this was a trick that involved mirrors.

"What do you mean what are we doing," asked Joe. Looking down at my hand, I say that it started to disappear.

"Patrick," I yelled. He leaped forward, and tried to grab me, but only fell through me.

"What the hell is happening," he asked, lying on the floor where he fell.

"I don't know," I was trying to remain calm, but what do you do in a situation where your body is disappearing in front of your eyes.

Then a weird feeling came over me. It was like being sucked down a pipe. I was falling and I couldn't regain my balance. Closing my eyes, I soon gave up, and let everything fall into place. Then the hot sensation of skidding across cement came to me, and I opened my eyes.