We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

048

.:Back at the Unnamed house:.
.:Normal P.O.V:.

"Where the hell have you been," demanded Pete once I stepped into the door.

"Um.... I was visiting Billie.... Is that a problem," I said obviously confused at his sudden protectiveness.

"Oh...." He looked relieved, "I thought something bad happened to you."

"Pete.... I'm a big girl! I can take care of myself," I said.

"Still.... Big girls can't handle everything."

"Thanks," I said, stepping aside and making my way up the stairs.

"So, how was your day," Pete asked, following me, attempting to make small talk.

"Fine."

"Anything happen?"

"No."

"Nothing at all."

"What are you getting at," I asked, spinning around, and nearly falling over. Pete was right behind me, and was now, very close.

"Just wanting to know if anything exciting happened, and you're not telling me.... That's all."

"Well.... There's nothing that happened to day that was worth telling, so yeah, your not missing anything." Turning back around, I continued my way upstairs, and entered our room, with him still behind me.

"Why are you so secretive?"

"I'm not secretive," I answered.

"Right...."

"Please leave me alone.... I have home work."

"Why are you pulling away from me?"

"I'm not pulling away!"

"Yes you are."

"Pete! Please," I said, looking at him, actually shooting him my death glare.

"Sorry," he said, sitting at his desk, and turning on his computer.

Pulling out my pens and pencils, I opened my drawers, looking for a notebook that I secretly keep. Digging in my drawers, I was amazed that I couldn't find it.

"Pete...."

"I thought you told me to leave you alone."

"Pete...."

"Yes?"

"Have you seen a note book with a smiley face sticker on it?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I can't find it."

"So."

"Well.... It's very important to me, so I would like to know where it is."

"Are you sure you brought it with you when you came here?"

"I take it every where with me," I answered.

"Oh."

"Never mind," I turned back and started to dig through my drawers again, still in search for my lost notebook.

God I hope nothing bad happened to it, I thought, It has all of my secrets in it.

Giving up, I turned my attention to my home work. Working fast, I finished it, and started looking around the room for my notebook again.

"Are you still looking for it," Pete asked, not looking up from what he was typing.

"Yes," I answered. Checking under my mattress.

"You know.... You're giving away all possible hiding places." he said, a smile could be seen playing with the corner of his lips even from here.

"I have nothing to hide," I answered.

"Okay, he said, a smile blooming on his face this time.

"Stop smiling.... It's making me nervous, I said, sitting on my bed, scanning my brain for possible answers to where it was.

"Sorry."

"You have it," I said, "I know you do!"

"What makes you think that," he asked.

"The way your acting."

"Nope...." standing up, I placed my hands on his head, "What are you doing," he asked.

Closing my eyes, I entered his brain, this... thoughts, looking for the real answer to my question. I found it.

"Give it back," I said.

"Fine," he reached behind his computer and pulled out my notebook with it's smiley face sticker.

"Why did you take it?"

"It thought it looked interesting.... And indeed it was."

"You read it," I said.

"A little of it."

"You.... Bastard!"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"What did you read?"

"The things you wrote about me...." he looked away from his computer, finally, and stood up.

"That was from a long time ago." I said.

"No... I mean the recent stuff. The entry you rote two days ago."

"You jerk," I whispered. His lips pulled into a smile, and came closer to me.

One of his hands glided up my thigh and to my waist, the other wrapped itself around me, and placed it's hand at the small of my back, holding me against him.

"Pete...."

"I know how you feel about me," he answered. The gliding hand moved up my side, slowly.... Very slowly.

"Pete...."

"I know all of your thoughts," his face was inching closer to me, ever closer to mine....

"Pete...." his face dropped to my neck, and I felt his lips glide from the base of my neck, to my jaw line, then to my ear.

"I know all of your weak spots," he answered.

"Pete...." his lips made their way down, kissing my face gently, until they reached the corner of my mouth.

"I know everything about you now."

"Pete...." I felt him smile against my skin, as his lips started to move to mine. I didn't protest, and he knew that I wouldn't. But to my great disappointment, he pulled away.

"Don't...." I whispered, and he stopped.

"What?"

"Don't," I said louder.

"Don't what?"

"Don't... do... that again," I said trying to sound angry. It didn't work.

"Do what? This?" again, his lips trailed up my neck to my ear lobe, and then down to the corner of my lips, and stopped there.

"Yes...." My voice was breathy, and it wasn't being very nice. It was giving me away.
Pete smiled against my skin again.

"Why not?" his lips were still by mine.

"I...."

"Yes?"

"I...."

"You...?" I didn't answer. Turning my head, I took his surprised lips with mine, and kissed him. Eventually, he kissed back.

.:Pate's P.O.V:.

She kissed me! She made the move! I stood there stunned for a moment, but eventually recovered quick enough to kiss her back.

It felt so good to kiss her again. To feel her lips against mine, to feel the warmth of them. I dared to trace her lower lip with my tongue, and surprisingly, she opened her mouth so that my tongue shot it. We stayed like that for a while, until someone cleared their throat.

Reluctantly, I pulled away, and looked at the door.

Patrick stood there, holding his notebook.

"Yes," I asked, my voice gave away my annoyance.

"I have the song ready," Patrick said. I sighed, and let Samantha go, and headed out the door and followed Patrick.

"So, you guys made up? Or just made out?"

"Shut up Patrick," I said, feeling myself blush. I followed Patrick down to the basement where all of the other members have gathered.

"Okay...." Patrick said, "I have the guitar parts... and you have the bass line, and Andy has the drum part right?"

"Yeah," Andy said, sitting on his drumming stool behind his base drum.

"Okay.... Well.... Here are the words," he said. Patrick went around and placed a copy of the words on a stand that was in front of me, Joe, and himself.

"Are we ready to play," I asked.

"Lets just do the music first," Joe said, "You know? Without the words."

"Sure," Andy clicked his drumsticks together, and we started playing. It sounded pretty cool.

We finished, and Patrick smiled.

"I'll sing my part, then we can do it again, and you guys can try to sing it.... Okay?"

"Sure." we all agreed. Andy started to beat again, and we played. Patrick started to sing, and the verse was cool, but the chorus kicked ass.

And if you want to go down in history,
then I'm your prince.
Because they've got me in a band
where I've never seen a heart I couldn't break.
It was never about the songs,
it was competition,
make the biggest scene,
make the biggest....

Which came first,
the music or the misery?
With high fashion with less chances.
Which came first,
the music or the misery?
With high fashion with less chances.


We continued the song, and we sang and then we played the entire thing, and we all liked it.

"Awesome," I said, "With some more practice, we've got it down!"

"Okay...." Patrick said, "You can go back to Samantha now." he said. Andy, and Joe both both looked at me wide eyed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Shut up will ya?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the... year of hiatus. (okay a few months...) but still I'm sorry.
I updated though!