We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

051

.:Pete's P.O.V:.

Samantha, dropped the microphone, and ran upstairs. The sound of a door closing came to our ears, and soon, everyone ran upstairs to see what was wrong. We each spread out to check all of our rooms, but she wasn't there. The only place left was the bathroom.
Turning the knob, I found that it was locked, so I knocked softly on the door.

"Samantha? Are you in there," I asked there was no answer, "Samantha? Please.... Talk to me," Still no answer.

"Is she in there," asked Joe, coming up to me.

"I don't know... but the door's locked."

"I'll get the key," Stacy said, running down stairs.

"What do you think happened," asked Rea coming up behind me.

"I don't know," I answered, "She looked like she was doing just fine...." I looked at the door, waiting for Stacy to hurry up with the key.

"Do you think we pressured her too much," asked Jared, "I mean, I enjoyed listening to her sing... she has a killer voice."

"I know," Jordan agreed, "Hey! Maybe we could get her to go on air!"

"Doubt it," I answered, "If she gets nervous around us, just think of what the ratings might do to her."

"Good point," he agreed.

"I've got it," Stacy said, running to my side.

I took the key from her, and opened the door. Stepping in, I found Samantha sitting by the toilet, hugging her knees against her chest, and crying. Not the loud sob cry, but the silent tear cry. I placed the key in my pocket, and closed the door, locking it as I did so.
Moving over to her side, I knelt down by her, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey...." I whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she answered, she didn't look at me, she just stared into space, looking distant.

"What happened?"

"I freaked out."

"I know, but why?"

"I hate singing in front of people," she answered, "I... I get sick."

"But you're not sick now."

"Not now... but it's coming," she answered, pulling away from me.

"Does this always happen," she nodded, "But you had your eyes closed."

"But I still know you're there," she answered, "I told you that the day we met."

"That's right... you did," she gave a smile, but jerked forward. I let go of her, and instantly, she spun to the toilet. I held her hair back, as she threw up in the the bowl.

When she was finished, she grabbed some toilet paper, and used it to wipe her mouth. Flushing, the toilet, she leaned back onto me, and closed her eyes.

"Do you need help going to bed," I asked. She nodded, eyes still closed. I stood her up, wrapped her arm around my neck, then picked her up bridal style, unlocked and opened the door, and made my way out into the hallway.

"What happened," asked Patrick. I shook my head, and tried to tell him that I would tell him later, as I turned to the door on my immediate left, and entered our room. Placing her down on the bed, I pulled the covers over her body, and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight," I whispered, and left the room, silently closing the door behind me.

.:Patrick's P.O.V:.

Pete exited the room, and we all made our way back down stairs. We all sat down in the living room, and waited for Pete to start.

"Is she okay," Rea asked, sitting by Jordan.

"Yes," Pete said, "she's fine."

"What happened," Jordan asked.

"She got... stage fright that's all."

"What?"

"She gets nervous singing in front of people," he explained, "even with her eyes closed, she could feel us staring at her.... Watching her."

"I feel terrible," Jared said.

"Why," Andy asked.

"I was the one who made her sing," he said.

"It's everyone's fault," Stacy said, "we were the ones who liked her voice, and made her sing more."

"That's right," Joe said, "God, I feel terrible."

"She's going to be fine," Pete said.

"What happened in the bathroom," I asked.

"She told me what happened, then she threw up a little. But over all, she was just scared."

"She should know we wouldn't hurt her," Stacy said.

"I think she knows that, but I think something bad happened to her in her past that made her think that we would," Pete shrugged.

"I think we should get some sleep," I said, "We can all check on her in the morning."

"Yeah.... That's sounds like a good idea," agreed Andy. Everyone else agreed, and we all headed upstairs again, and separated into our rooms.

Undressing, I hummed our new song, that was going to be titles, Music of the Misery. Lying down in my bed, I reached over and turned off my lamp, and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit... I updated again!