We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

053

.:Pete's P.O.V:.

I tossed and turned next to Samantha for the longest time. It must have been because she was so hot, or maybe it was because she was so cold. It's amazing at how they both fit in this situation. I got up, not wanting to wake her with my settlement problem, and made my way down stairs. Of course the place was empty, everyone was at school, so I went to the basement, and plugged in my bass.

Plucking the 'g' string on my bass, I screwed around, writing tabs for the sounds that I like, and stopping the sounds that I don't. I was so involved with what I was doing, I didn't hear someone coming down the stairs. When Samantha wrapped her arms around my neck, I jumped up, causing her to jump as well.

"Sorry," she said, an apologetic smile on her face, "You left."

"What are you doing down here," I said, "You're suppose to be upstairs resting."

"Pete, I'm fine."

I placed my hand on her head, "You're still very hot."

"But I don't feel sick," she protested, "In fact.... I'm just really thirsty."

"Come on," I said laughing. Together we walked up to the kitchens, and I got her a glass of water. Instantly, her temperature seemed back to normal.

"Gifted people," I said, shaking my head, "Always so complicated."

"But you like it when I'm complicated," she said. I smiled, and leaned in and kissed her.
A spark lit between us, and the kiss became deeper.

.:Normal P.O.V:.

Pete and I made our way upstairs, and we collapsed onto my bed, him on me, out lips connected. My hand entangled itself in his hair, and my tongue intertwined with his.
Slowly, his hand snaked up my shirt. The other was by my head, supporting him, as he straddled my waist. His fingers were light on my skin, sending shivers all over my body.
My hand remained in his hair, but my other was on his shoulders, gripping his shirt every once in a while. His snaking hand trailed over my breasts, causing me to give a small gasp, and he started to bunch my shirt, getting ready to slip it off. Freeing myself of my shirt, his hand, and lips for that matter, started to travel down. His hand went below my breast, and at the base of my bra. My hand went out of his hair, and to his other shoulder, as his hand slipped up my bra and cupped my breast, receiving a gasp, and a moan. My hands squeezed his shoulders, and my back arched.

His handed moved tot he back of my bra, and unclasped the hook. Throwing the bra aside, his hands moved down to my pants. He undid his buckle, and stripped myself of my jeans.
My hands moved over his chest and up his shirt, eventually pulling it over his head, and throwing it into the floor. His hand grabbed mine, and lead it down to the belt buckle of his pants, and helped me undo it. Undoing his pant button as well, we stripped him of his pants, and all that was left was his boxers.

He stopped, and reached above me for something, then occupied me with his lips. After a while, his hands traveled up my legs, and his fingers slipped into the leg holes of my underwear. I gasped, and released it with a sigh. Pete's fingers crawled up, tracing the the outline of my bikini line, and then his fingers emerged from under my underwear lining. Hooking his fingers around it, he pulled my underwear down, and threw it to the floor. Then, without giving me a chance, he pulled down his own boxers, and threw them onto the floor as well.

Running his hands down my stomach, then down my legs, he stopped for a moment, and then opened my legs a bit. His other arm relaxed, and he gently lowered himself onto me.
Settling himself between my thighs, he pushed into me, causing a moan to escape my lips. When he pulled out, he kissed my neck. He pushed in again, and I gripped into his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. We both reached out climaxes, and Pete rolled off of me. Pulling on the covers, re covered our selves, and I attached myself to Pete's lips.
We stayed like that for only God knows when, when we heard a knock on our door.

"Hello," holy shit! It was Billie.

"Um.... Just a minute," Pete got out of bed, and shoved his boxers on, and his shirt. He tossed me my underwear, and my shirt to me, and as quickly as I could, got into those.
Pete looked at me, and I gave him the thumbs up, and he opened the door.

"That was more than a minute," Billie said, eying us.

"Sorry," Pete answered.

"May I come in," he asked.

"Sure."

"I just came to see if Samantha was alright," he said, "I heard she was sick."

"Well, she was, but I think she looks better now. Don't you," Pete asked, "She just woke up from a nap, so I think that helped." Billie sat next to me on my bed, and placed his hand on my forehead.

"Well, she feels normal," Billie said, removing his hand, "Do you have a thermometer?"

"Yeah, here." Pete handed him the baby ear thermometer off of his desk that he had left there this morning.

"What the hell," Billie asked smiling.

"Shut up! It was all they had here," Pete said with smug smile.

"Here," Billie handed me the device, and I placed it in my ear, and waited for it to beep. When it did, I handed it to Billie, and he looked at it.

"Her temperature is normal," he said, showing it to Pete, "So much for being sick." he said smiling at me.

"What?"

"Where you thirsty," he asked.

"Yes."

"Did you get sick last night?"

"A little.... How did you-"

"Usually with gifted people, when they get sick, or in other words throw up, they have an extremely high temperature in the morning. Usually it can be broken with a simple glass of water. No one knows why it happens, but the person usually feels fine."

"See," I said shooting a glare at Pete.

"Hey! What if you really were sick," he said.

"What happened?"

"Well, when she woke up, I was concerned over what happened last night, so I made her stay in bed. Patrick forced her to stay, and I stayed later. I'm already ahead of all of my classes, so yeah."

"What happened last night," Billie asked.

"Well, it was Jared's birthday yesterday, and Pete and I had bought him a karaoke machine, and everyone was singing, and when it came to me, I didn't want to, I get nervous when singing in front of others. So I got up there, and sang like... three songs, then I ran up stairs and locked myself in the bathroom," I finished, and looked up at Billie.

"You can sing?"

"She has a major voice," Pete said. He smiled at me, but I glared at him.

"Oh," Billie looked at me with a smile, "May I hear?"

"Um.... Hello? Get nervous in front of people," I said.

"Oh...." he said. How about you sing in here, and we'll leave the room...."

"Ugh," I cried, "Fine," I got up, and shoved them all down stairs.

"Would you like to use the machine," Pete asked.

"Whatever," I said. Pete ran over to the living room, and picking up a random CD, and placed it into the machine. He pressed play, and American Idiot came through the speakers.
Taking the mike, he ran out of the room to where he and Billie were standing, and I started singing. When I finished, Billie came around the corner, clapping.

"We have got to get you over your stage fright," he said. "You're voice is incredible!" I blushed slightly.

"Told you," Pete said, looking at me, rather than Billie.

"If we had you on our singing team, we could kick East Point in it's big fat ass," Billie said.

"East Point," I asked.

"It's like Harpersville, only it caters to the Famous, the rich, and the gifted. There isn't musical people there, but most of the famous people are singers, and so are the rich. They've kicked our asses for ever, at the singing contests."

"Really," I asked.

"Yeah," Billie admitted, "And I would love to help you get over your problem if you'll agree to join us!"

"When is the contest?"

"At the very end of the year."

"Then that only gives us like.... Eight months left!"

"We can do it," Billie said. You looked to Pete who was smiling, and nodding his head.

"Fine," I said. Billie and Pete all gave a whoop, and smiled at me.

Oh no I thought, What did I get myself into?