We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

054

.:Normal P.O.V:.

Billie left eventually, and Pete and I sat on the couch, cuddling up with each other, and enjoying each other's beings. The t.v was on, but we weren't really paying any attention to it at all.

"So, how do you know so much about East Point?" I asked.

"Well.... I knew someone who went there." he said. "It was around the time of Take this to your Grave. We were going on tour with a teen pop sensation Carissa Bornsome."

"I've heard of her." I said, "She was the leading female musician."

"Yes, that she was."

"Anyway, continue."

"Well, we went on tour, and we fell in love. We were perfect together, and.... There was this girl named Claire. When ever Carissa and I were.... Getting somewhere, Claire would do something to interrupt us. So, eventually, I grew to get really annoyed by her.

"One day, we got on the subject of the other people inside of us. I said that there wasn't any other side of me, but she said.... That there was a Claire in her. Everyone noticed that Claire and Carrissa looked a like.... They could almost be twins if they wanted to.

"I ask her if she was related to Claire, and she said she wasn't, so we let the conversation drop. Well.... Carissa had two friends.... Sara and Sarena. Sara was gifted, and Sarena was rich. They both had a crush on me, and apparently, they had made Carissa promise that she wouldn't fall in love with me during the tour.... Well.... That didn't happen.

"One day, she and I were talking, and her friends splashed water on her, and they dried it off with a towel. When they let her go.... It turned out that her black hair was really a dye, and that her brown eyes were nothing but contacts. She wasn't related to Claire, because she was Claire.

"I pushed her away, and Patrick, Joe, and Andy all turned on her for lying to me. She took it too hard, because not only did she loose me, but her friends wouldn't talk to her either. She went into the bathroom, and dyed her hair, and put in another set of contacts, and took off...." Pete stared off in the distance, obviously reliving a sorrowful memory, "We were watching the news. Patrick, Joe, Andy, Sara, Sarena, and me.... We were watching it, and a reporter came on with a new and unexpected report.....

"They had found Carissa...or Claire in a ditch, and officials were working on getting her out... I took off, and listened to the report on the radio. It looked like she had tried to commit suicide. I got there, just as they pulled her out of the ditch, and they had placed her on a stretcher. I told her that I was stupid, and that I still loved her.... She opened her eyes, looked at me, and said the single word 'Bastard' and she died. In her hand.... Was a necklace that I had bought her while we were on tour.... She died at eight thirty Eastern Standard time.... Saturday." Pete looked like he was going to cry. I made to say something, but he wasn't finished.

"I dated a lot after that.... Trying to find something that was real, trying to forget her.... I found Amanda.... But she only cheated on me.... Then we were excepted here, and I met you. You were the most real thing that I had ever had. When I'm with you.... I forget everything.... The time, the place, the planet.... I'm thinking of nothing else, but you," he turned on the couch so that we were totally facing each other, "I love you Samantha."

"I love you too Pete," I said. Pete leaned in, and we shared a kiss. Soon after we pulled away, the front door opened.

Patrick, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob, Matt, Joe, Andy, Jared, Jordan, and Stacy all came in. The members and ex-member of MCR were invited over.

"What the hell are you two doing on the couch," Patrick said, "You're suppose to be in bed resting."

"I'm fine Patrick," I said. He placed a hand on my forehead, and smiled.

"That you are. Are you guys hungry?"

"No," we answered at the same time.

"In fact.... I'm really tired," I answered.

"Same here," Pete and I made our way up to our room, and fell onto our beds, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame....

The little snig-bit about Carissa is actually the plot of another store I wrote a while ago called The Other Side of Me I might post it here someday but it's never been finished... like most of my stories. lol.

Comment or Message or something....